Trade Geno and 2 firsts to the Chargers for Herbert...

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
I know it sounds crazy but imagine building around Herbert and bringing in whatever we can via free agency. We’re probably the only team in the league with the draft capital to make it happen and the Boltz have a tight wad owner that probably doesn’t value his assets on the field but rather profit sharing

Donn2390

Reaction score
I know it sounds crazy but imagine building around Herbert and bringing in whatever we can via free agency. We’re probably the only team in the league with the draft capital to make it happen and the Boltz have a tight wad owner that probably doesn’t value his assets on the field but rather profit sharing
Lay off the drugs, they will harm your mind and body...

Rainger

Reaction score
Do you write science fiction??? Because this post is pure fantasy.

BASF

Reaction score

pmedic920

Reaction score
Is this something you seriously would like to see happen?

Why him, if so?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Is this something you seriously would like to see happen?

Why him, if so?
I think most would probably love it. Herbert is a hell of a player - young, too. Top 5 arm. Half the teams in the league should be willing to pay that price for him in an instant. LA would obviously never consider it, though.

5thgen

Reaction score
I say use our two 1st rounders and draft 2 QBs to see which one sticks. The 2 2nd rounder should be an OL and an edge rusher.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Why do people insist on creating LONG sentences for thread titles? I fixed it for you OP. PAY ATTENTION TO THE MESSAGES ABOUT LONG THREAD TITLES THAT HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR A MONTH OR MORE!!!!

Here it is AGAIN in case you missed it the past 6 weeks!

seabowl

Reaction score
Why do people insist on creating LONG sentences for thread titles? I fixed it for you OP. PAY ATTENTION TO THE MESSAGES ABOUT LONG THREAD TITLES THAT HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR A MONTH OR MORE!!!!

Here it is AGAIN in case you missed it the past 6 weeks!

Honest question, why is a long title an issue? Also what’s really wrong with this one? It’s the subject and to the point? Again not trying to be a jerk as I want to know what’s wrong with it. Thanks.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I'm honestly shocked that the Chargers haven't tried to propose this trade. This is a tremendous trade idea, and a win-win for both teams.

Although, I must say, I'm happy with Geno. He's done a great job this year. He would look good in a Chargers uniform again

massari

Reaction score
And what elite QB doesn't demand a new contract in that year.
So you're admitting he's an elite QB at 24 years old but don't want because he going to need a new contract? He'll still have a low cap hit next season.

And how long does it usually take a drafted QB to play at an elite level if you're lucky enough to find one? Rookie contracts are only so long.....

Last edited:

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
The only way this would work is if the Chargers absolutely love a qb in this draft and felt they could get him with the picks they gad available. In which case its probably best if the Seahawks draft that player.

Reactions: bbq

Latest posts