Trade Wilson now

knownone

Reaction score
I'm not sure this would be enough for both DK and Wilson. Miami could have offered a better package for Wilson before the Niners trade because the #3 pick guarantees you get a top 3 QB.

If Miami makes a trade, it's probably for Watson, depending on his legal status. Unlike Seattle, Houston is not built to win now and thus doesn't need an impact starter at QB immediately. They can take Tua and rebuild with 3-5 first-round picks. Meanwhile, to even consider a trade, Seattle would need to like a player in the draft, get the draft capital required to attain that player, and convince Wilson to waive his no-trade clause to play with that particular team. The odds of all three happening make it, essentially, a non-starter.

The only scenario that is even possible would be the Raiders, and that hinges on what you think Carr could fetch in a trade. If Carr is worth a top 15 pick or a 1st and a 3rd, then maybe they could scrounge a deal together. Aside from that improbable scenario taking place, it's not happening this season.

John63

Reaction score
Hawks2022":3eyws0ha said:
flv":3eyws0ha said:
3 small problems I could see with that:

1) The Seahawks don't want to trade Wilson.

2) Wilson doesn't want to go to Miami and he has a no trade clause.

3) Miami isn't looking for a new QB.

Other than that...perfect!

...and what's this nonsense with mid round picks in 2023? Never mind. Don't answer.

1) The front office had Russ on the trading block, so lets not assume he is loved by them.
2) Miami is a loved location, he could be talked into it.
3) Their QB kind of sucked last year. They might be looking.

1.Your proof Wilson was on the trading block? wait there is none
2. Sorry no Miami is not a great location at all you might want to consider looking at it more
3. Again Wilson has a no trade clause so, it does not matter.

Just love it when people just make crap up

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
I’ve been so distracted I haven’t been able to process what’s been happening here. Nothing for Reed, SF moving up, Miami moving to #6 adding 3 DE’s & 1 DT. Needs days to process it all.

John63

Reaction score
Zap90":2ezzxa8z said:
flv":2ezzxa8z said:
3 small problems I could see with that:

1) The Seahawks don't want to trade Wilson.

2) Wilson doesn't want to go to Miami and he has a no trade clause.

3) Miami isn't looking for a new QB.

Other than that...perfect!

...and what's this nonsense with mid round picks in 2023? Never mind. Don't answer.

1. If they don't want to trade Wilson, then they would have refused every deal, and wouldn't had listened to people offering their picks + players.

2. That's not true, he can expand his trade desitnation if he wants.

3. Yes, some people don't believe in Tua.

1. not true you always listen that said it is a big difference between listening and someone being on the trader block.
2. HE can expand but has not and again as of now Miami is not on those list so it is true
3. SO they don't behave in Tua good for them does not mean they want to give up the farm to trade for a veteran QB

oh and FYi yous aid "If they don't want to trade Wilson, then they would have refused every deal," that makes no sense if they wanted to trade Wilson they would not have refused all the offers. But they did so that tells you either they don't want to trade Wilson or they have not gotten an offer they like. However, there is no PROOF Wilson is on the block at all.

John63

Reaction score
Zap90":w1ql84wy said:
seabowl":w1ql84wy said:
Zap90":w1ql84wy said:
Trade Wilson and DK for

2021 #6, #18 pick
2021 2nd round pick

2022 SF 1st round pick
2022 Miami’s 3rd round pick

2023 3rd round pick
2023 4th round pick.

So the Dolphins move down only 9 spots in the draft and pick up:

3 first rounders and a 3rd.

You are saying to trade one of the the best proven qb's in the game with the best young stud wr in the game for :

3 firsts 2 thirds and a 4th.

So a third and a 4th are the difference. Absolutely not enough especially if DK is in the deal.

After getting sacked so much he’s not one of the best anymore.

the FACTS say otherwise

John63

Reaction score
ducks41468":b467gptl said:
acer1240":b467gptl said:
I nominated you to be a mod zap. You'd fit right in.

I mean that guy blasting every thread about how great Darnold and Penny are compared to the current options at those positions is now a mod so anything's possible

and that's what is wrong with this board you got mods with extreme views who can say whatever they want and it's okay but if others say something a mod does not like your chastised or worse. Mods should not be allowed to post only moderate

chris98251

Reaction score
John63":33pbka0r said:
ducks41468":33pbka0r said:
acer1240":33pbka0r said:

I mean that guy blasting every thread about how great Darnold and Penny are compared to the current options at those positions is now a mod so anything's possible

and that's what is wrong with this board you got mods with extreme views who can say whatever they want and it's okay but if others say something a mod does not like your chastised or worse. Mods should not be allowed to post only moderate

Given that criteria maybe you should be a Mod..................

But then nobody would be able to post a Wilson thread without it being deleted or the poster banned..........

LTH

Reaction score
I say trade Wilson for the reason that no one is bigger than the team... I think Wilsons ego is booming... take Ciera and go to Chicago as far as Im concerned...

I like the trade scenario with Chicago and the Jets only, I think the Hawks need to get another draft choice or a player...I have no problem with San Darnold, Roquan Smith, two first round picks and then add a third round pick... John Schneider will turn that into another epic draft... no one should eat up the cap space like RW is doing...If Wilson is truly unhappy better to deal him NOW rather than in his contract year...

LTH

John63

Reaction score
chris98251":2l9zxker said:
John63":2l9zxker said:
ducks41468":2l9zxker said:
acer1240":2l9zxker said:

But then nobody would be able to post a Wilson thread without it being deleted or the poster banned..........

Well one I don't want to be a mod. 2 no I would not band anyone for their opinion. Everyone is entitled to them just like I am entitled to disagree with them.

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
With Aaron Rogers possibly hitting the market next year and Watson’s situation possibly finalized next year, I would think it’s forcing them to solidify or move Russ soon.

toffee

Reaction score
chris98251":wlvm28ql said:
John63":wlvm28ql said:
ducks41468":wlvm28ql said:
acer1240":wlvm28ql said:

Nailed it.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Somos doces

Reaction score
As has been discussed ad nauseam for weeks, trading RW right now would be a death knell for the 2021 season due to the salary cap implications. As well, his public persona seems to have returned to team leader and hype man. He's all in for 2021, and as a fan I am following suit.

toffee

Reaction score
In the end, there are four possibilities:

(1) Keep Wilson, fire Pete, let him have it his way, in couple.of years if thing still doesn't go his way? Blame the ownership, cause Pete is gone.

(2) Keep Wilson and Pete, Pete calls shots on all football matters. Ooops this one won't work as Wilson has NO confidence in Hawks coaching staffs.

(3) Trade Wilson next off season, just to save a few bucks. But Wilson's trade value likely to be lower, age and all. If he gets injured we might have problem moving him.

(4) Trade him NOW, and start rebuilding back to strong defense, run the ball, and a game manager on rookie contract. Hey we won a superbowl that way, heck almost won two.

We shall suck without Russ, instead of first round playoff and out, we might not even in the playoff. But years of 1st picks to rebuild with.

Somehow I don't think Jody wants to deal with Russell Wilson without Pete.

toffee

Reaction score
FresnoHawk68":2rhz3rh8 said:
[youtube]ZDiaaCm-Tyw[/youtube]

Sam Darnold crazy TD pass!
Dare one say Wilsonesgue?

toffee

Reaction score
FresnoHawk68":t197n8wz said:
[youtube]esdu7dQPS8s[/youtube]

Zach Wilson Pro Day silly throw!
Our Wilson could make that throw consistently.

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
[youtube]BCz4UVaQ3T4[/youtube]

I doubt RW could make that scramble & throw but .........