Video: Seahawks defense is hilariously awful

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":2j5rej4r said:
I turned to my wife during that 3rd & 4 - delay of game - 3rd & 9 sequence & said "I can't believe they're gonna run the same ****ing blitz 2 plays in a row" so, if I can see it, the opposition can too.

My thought when the delay of game penalty happened was that the Rams were so confident they could covert 3rd and 9 as easily as 3rd and 4 that McVey didn't bother using a time out form the sidelines at the play clock wound down

Polk738

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2hrp5l4k said:
Not trying to start an argument, but do we need 793 threads on how bad the defense is?

no but how many actually provide video evidence of "why" the defense is bad? anyway, I love Brett Kollman's videos he is excellent when it comes to scheme breakdowns and this one is no different. So I've said in quite a few threads that to me it looked like a lot of blown assignments and communication issues since there had been so much rotation in the secondary and after watching this video that really seems to only be part of the problem which is very depressing. After watching it you are literally left wondering "wow is KNJ really this dumb?" I was never able to watch the Buffalo game but to me that was the worst of it in the video, how do you not adjust by the second quarter when it is painfully obvious your game plan is complete shit? That 3rd and 16 tunnel screen is hilarious when Brett seemed to understand Buffalo's game plan better than KNJ. So with that being said, I would put a majority of this defense's problems on the coaching staff more than the players alone.