With Hawks out, who are you rooting for?

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Bills would do, but I think nationally everyone thinks the Bills are better, so I'll go with the Bengals, mostly cuz of cooler uniforms.

FireHawk79

Reaction score
I’m all in for Who Dey now. But would love to see the Jags and vikings in the SB just to give the NFL the middle finger

johnnyfever

Reaction score
No one. Turning this garbage off. Was a good tight game then the refs jumped in. Our team didn't have the resolve to deal with it. **** the NFL, enjoy you're soap opera, I'm done pretending it's fair
Sooooo dumb. We lost due to 3 man downfield calls, fumble, interception, and our interior line atrocious for both run and pass.

On the defensive side (besides horrible tackling), how many times do you have to let deebo, McCaffery and kittle run free in 3 games before ypu realize you need to pay attention to them.

Blaming the refs in a niner fan move. Please stop.

cymatica

Reaction score
Sooooo dumb. We lost due to 3 man downfield calls, fumble, interception, and our interior line atrocious for both run and pass.

On the defensive side (besides horrible tackling), how many times do you have to let deebo, McCaffery and kittle run free in 3 games before ypu realize you need to pay attention to them.

Blaming the refs in a niner fan move. Please stop.
Get over yourself, enjoy your soap opera

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
No one. Turning this garbage off. Was a good tight game then the refs jumped in. Our team didn't have the resolve to deal with it. **** the NFL, enjoy you're soap opera, I'm done pretending it's fair
I’m upset too but I knew the fix was going to come in sooner or later.

The NFL gave these teams a Super Bowl: Pittsburgh, New Orleans, Baltimore, so I know they can choose any team they want. Most of the time it comes at a cost cause our team isn’t it but it doesn’t stop me from watching the NFL each year.

With this being said: I’m rooting for the Bengals!

NoGain

Reaction score
The Chiefs for me. I like Andy Reid and love watching Mahomes play. They deserve another SB win as well as they've played the last 5-6 years.

No problem with the Bills or Bengals winning it though. NOT the 49ers. Eagles...meh. Those are the only teams I think can win it.

Superbowl 48

Reaction score
I think the Bills vs. 49ers would make a good Super Bowl, but I hope the Jaguars do well in the playoffs.

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
Before there was a Seahawks team back in the 60s and 70s I split my Devotion between the Vikings and Rams. So rooting for underdogs Vikings and maybe Miami.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
You are without doubt the biggest….