With Hawks out, who are you rooting for?

seahawks08

Reaction score
I think Chiefs would win the Superbowl. I am rooting for the Eagles. I can’t root for anyone in our division. 49ers have gone all in this time around. They can’t sustain this model with cap space and draft picks. I wish them well but all 3 teams in our division looks like are in a self destroying mode. I don’t understand why teams and organizations sell the farm, it’s beyond my imagination.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Niners for the divisional round. There Is no way I’m rooting for the Cowboys.

ronnieboycefanclub

Reaction score
I am rooting for the Giants and the Jaguars for the reason that I have seen them live in London this season.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
A Hawks fan wanting the Niners to win? NEVER

Anyone but Santa Clara or Dallas. Hoping Buffalo wins the whole thing at this point.

Ozzy

Reaction score
My bracket has Bills vs Niners in the SB so the Bills but would be happy to see Jax, Cincinatti, NY do well too. Bengals have a great shot and is the most likely to. So basically I could've saved everyone time and just said I hope The Cowboys, Chiefs and Niners lose lol

James in PA

Reaction score
Of the remaining teams, this is my order of who I'd like to see win it all:

1) Jax
2) Cincy
3) Buffalo
4) Giants
5) Chiefs
6) Apocalypse
7) Dallas
T8) Niners, Eagles

KinesProf

Reaction score
Chiefs . Got a +750 future on them quite a few months ago, which I thought was good value.

49ers. I love their style of ball, and they've got some of the easiest non-Seahawk players to root for in Kittle, Deebo, Purdy. They don't generate the same feelings of dislike for me that those Harbaugh squads did.

Aircrew

Reaction score
I lived in the south for almost 20 years so I missed whatever led up to the 49ers-Seahawks fans hating each other so much. I grew up in the PNW in the 80's and although my love always goes to the Hawks, I've always respected San Francisco. Bill Walsh. Ronnie Lott. Roger Craig. Tom Rathman. Jerry Rice. The list goes on. I'll be pulling for the 9ers because they're West Coast and NFC West, plus I just love how that team is built.

NJlargent

Reaction score
I'm rooting for Giants Bills super bowl and I hope the bills kicker kicks wide right at the end and they lose by 1 only because I was in Buffalo in 95 (may have been 96) and the fans threw things at me during the game. I wasn't obnoxious either because I knew we stunk and would lose. Erickson would not sign my hat either after the game which ticked me off.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Teams I'm rooting for in order:

Bengals
Jaguars
Bills
Giants
Eagles
Chiefs
Cowboys
49ers