With Hawks out, who are you rooting for?

GemCity

Reaction score
Bengals. My entire family are Bengals fans…makes sense as we live 20 minutes outside of Cincy.

I root for them AFC wise.

Stoked that the Seahawks play here next season !

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Sooooo dumb. We lost due to 3 man downfield calls, fumble, interception, and our interior line atrocious for both run and pass.

On the defensive side (besides horrible tackling), how many times do you have to let deebo, McCaffery and kittle run free in 3 games before ypu realize you need to pay attention to them.

Blaming the refs in a niner fan move. Please stop.
Where have you been? It’s 110% a Hawks fan move. Seems to be the most common topic among us.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Would be good with any of the top 3 in the AFC. Going into the year, I figured I needed a default NFC playoff team to rood for come playoff time so put money on Eagles and Viking winning the conference, so selfishly want either of those teams in the NFC.

ZornLargentPatera

Reaction score
Honestly it's all good at this point because the Stealers aren't in it this year. I'm just mad they ended up 9-8 instead of 8-9 or maybe even 7-10. I was really looking forward to a losing season for the Stealers this year. 😡

If either the Cowboys or the 49ers win it, that would be cool because that would be their sixth Super Bowl win, tying them with the Stealers and the Patriots, taking a little more vim and vinegar out of the Stealers fans' sails. Let's take those dickheads down a notch somewhat.

If the Bills or Vikings win it that would be cool because they are both 0-4 in the Super Bowl, so they would get their first win after a lot of frustration in their fanbase. Imagine if the Super Bowl winds up being Bills vs. Vikings! The battle of the 0-4 teams! Someone would have to end up 0-5! Boy would I feel sorry for the losing team's fanbase at that point! 😲

Wouldn't mind seeing the Bengals win it, I wanted them to win last year. They still haven't won one.

I don't mind the Eagles, not a problem if they win it. I have a soft spot for the city of Philadelphia.

Holy shit what a story it would be if the 8-9 Bucs and Brady win it! Brady's eighth!

Chiefs don't bother me, Giants don't bother me, Dolphins don't bother me, Ravens don't bother me, Jaguars don't bother me.

Ok ok ok, if someone put a gun to my head and said you have to pick just ONE favorite at this point, I will go with the Buffalo Bills.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
It’s a tie for me between Bills and Bengals. I don’t care for any of the remaining NFC teams so I hope it’s an AFC team who wins it.

Last edited:

49ersNFCWsBest

Reaction score
No one. Turning this garbage off. Was a good tight game then the refs jumped in. Our team didn't have the resolve to deal with it. **** the NFL, enjoy you're soap opera, I'm done pretending it's fair
Yeah that's what happened 🙄

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Bengals. My entire family are Bengals fans…makes sense as we live 20 minutes outside of Cincy.

I root for them AFC wise.

Stoked that the Seahawks play here next season !
Went to a game there with some friends and it was a fun time. Stayed across the bridge and walked over it back to dinner. It was fun. Enjoy it.

Chevy

Reaction score
I'll say the Giants for me. They had an amazing turnaround from last year. I'm also jealous of their DTs.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Honestly it's all good at this point because the Stealers aren't in it this year. I'm just mad they ended up 9-8 instead of 8-9 or maybe even 7-10. I was really looking forward to a losing season for the Stealers this year. 😡

If either the Cowboys or the 49ers win it, that would be cool because that would be their sixth Super Bowl win, tying them with the Stealers and the Patriots, taking a little more vim and vinegar out of the Stealers fans' sails. Let's take those dickheads down a notch somewhat.

If the Bills or Vikings win it that would be cool because they are both 0-4 in the Super Bowl, so they would get their first win after a lot of frustration in their fanbase. Imagine if the Super Bowl winds up being Bills vs. Vikings! The battle of the 0-4 teams! Someone would have to end up 0-5! Boy would I feel sorry for the losing team's fanbase at that point! 😲

Wouldn't mind seeing the Bengals win it, I wanted them to win last year. They still haven't won one.

I don't mind the Eagles, not a problem if they win it. I have a soft spot for the city of Philadelphia.

Holy shit what a story it would be if the 8-9 Bucs and Brady win it! Brady's eighth!

Chiefs don't bother me, Giants don't bother me, Dolphins don't bother me, Ravens don't bother me, Jaguars don't bother me.

Ok ok ok, if someone put a gun to my head and said you have to pick just ONE favorite at this point, I will go with the Buffalo Bills.
Solid. I agree with this analysis except for that Cowboys and 9ers ish.