WooHoo! Another 75 win season of mediocrity!

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
I get folks being negative about this organization and I can also see the other side. But, this team has a history of failing for the last 20 years. They aren't doing enough to put a consistent winning product on the field. It's their money and their business and it's not my place to bitch and moan about it. The only thing I can do is not support them with my money. It's quite simple. I gave up the negative emotion I had for this team. If they win, great, but I just don't see it with this ownership group. Winning isn't their priority.
Ownership is cheap which is a shame. Which knowledgeable fans credit JD and SS for doing more with less. Its why SS was 2nd in wins above expected since 2018.

However, sometimes your just unlucky. If the Ms were in the NL, they would have been in the playoffs yearly for the past 3 years. Fans would still complain.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
Random question. I'll be in Arizona when the Diamondbacks are playing. Thought I might try a game and see the stadium given it's two NL teams who don't clash against the Mariners. Are tickets easy to get and affordable for them?

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Hey look 2nd place in division at .500!

You can't beat this team in being JUST good enough to give false hope while being DECIDEDLY mediocre or less. It's almost an achievement to be so consistently meh!