Want To Attend Seahawks Games in 2021? Get Vaccinated

pmedic920

Reaction score
Mix":3cjpr4ne said:
Sgt. Largent":3cjpr4ne said:
Hawkpower":3cjpr4ne said:
Good job......all of the USA?

Sure, although I think WA did it right and didn't just say screw it we don't care how many people die we're opening up like so many states did months and months ago.

Yup those were the two options.

Open up because you do not care how many die

or

Stay closed because you care about how many will die.

Yup those were the exact 2 and only options that people had to pick from, any other slight variance in either of those two options were totally unachievable.

Lol, only two options.

Only two is your “opinion”, and your “opinion” only.

Maybe it boils down to risk vs reward?
Maybe the cure can’t be worse than the problem?

An opinion stated as fact does not make it fact, and that’s a fact.

Spohawks

Reaction score
pmedic920":26tel198 said:
Finally, a bit of common sense has been spotted.

:{)

4f4306b5e7d2f1e08272285cbe704677

Now, if you’re at high risk or have concerns wear a mask.
It’s a simple concept.

GoHawks
No matter how its spinned, its still segragation.
This group can come in and that group can't.

I go into stores with no mask on because I don't acknowledge their segragation practices.
#rosaparks

Don't like the Rosa Parks comparison? As I would tell someone who said to me "I don't feel comfortable with you not wearing a mask"....to bad!

chris98251

Reaction score
Spohawks":3r1gkyys said:
pmedic920":3r1gkyys said:

It’s a simple concept.

GoHawks

I go into stores with no mask on because I don't acknowledge their segragation practices.
#rosaparks

Don't like the Rosa Parks comparison? As I would tell someone who said to me "I don't feel comfortable with you not wearing a mask"....to bad!

Or my store my property, bang your dead for attempting to murder my customers..........

Hawkpower

Reaction score
pmedic920":3ps1kyd1 said:
Mix":3ps1kyd1 said:
Sgt. Largent":3ps1kyd1 said:
Hawkpower":3ps1kyd1 said:
Good job......all of the USA?

Sure, although I think WA did it right and didn't just say screw it we don't care how many people die we're opening up like so many states did months and months ago.

Yup those were the two options.

Open up because you do not care how many die

or

Stay closed because you care about how many will die.

Yup those were the exact 2 and only options that people had to pick from, any other slight variance in either of those two options were totally unachievable.

Lol, only two options.

Only two is your “opinion”, and your “opinion” only.

Maybe it boils down to risk vs reward?
Maybe the cure can’t be worse than the problem?

An opinion stated as fact does not make it fact, and that’s a fact.

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic claiming there were only two

Those of us who havent lost our minds with this thing know there was plenty of middle ground :)

Thankfully as the panic starts to wane, we are seeing more sanity rise to the top.

Go Hawks

Hawkpower

Reaction score
chris98251":1v6plqrt said:
Spohawks":1v6plqrt said:
pmedic920":1v6plqrt said:

It’s a simple concept.

GoHawks

#rosaparks

Or my store my property, bang your dead for attempting to murder my customers..........

Murder? :shock:

Well I never said our sanity was ALL the way back ;)

Baby steps.

chris98251

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1vca3ab6 said:
chris98251":1vca3ab6 said:
Spohawks":1vca3ab6 said:
pmedic920":1vca3ab6 said:

It’s a simple concept.

GoHawks

#rosaparks

Baby steps.

Knowingly not vaccinated, not wearing masks, around kids that have not been vaccinated or adults with conditions that have prevented it. That's negligence at least , knowing the virus can kill could be seen as a deadly weapon if used in that form and maybe attempted to be designated as such in courts, hell a pillow can be why not a virus with a death rte and list.

If your in my Business and refuse to follow mandates and the request of establishments why should you be allowed to say it's my right, the others have rights, the owner have rights, if you knowling came in with Ebola and touched and spread it that's the same? Or Small Pox, or Rheumatic Fever?

massari

Reaction score
chris98251":232u9ykl said:
Knowingly not vaccinated, not wearing masks, around kids that have not been vaccinated or adults with conditions that have prevented it. That's negligence at least , knowing the virus can kill could be seen as a deadly weapon if used in that form and maybe attempted to be designated as such in courts, hell a pillow can be why not a virus with a death rte and list.

If your in my Business and refuse to follow mandates and the request of establishments why should you be allowed to say it's my right, the others have rights, the owner have rights, if you knowling came in with Ebola and touched and spread it that's the same? Or Small Pox, or Rheumatic Fever?
Hopefully you got your flu shot yearly, since 61,000 died in 2018 in the US alone. 810,000 hospitalized.

No flu shot = murder

I'm sure you got it yearly though, right?

chris98251

Reaction score
massari":2t764b18 said:
chris98251":2t764b18 said:

Hopefully you got your flu shot yearly, since 61,000 died in 2018 in the US alone. 810,000 hospitalized.

No flu shot = murder

I'm sure you got it yearly though, right?

Flu, Shingles, Covid, Tetanus, Rebella, Measles, Tuberculosis, Polio. what else I think thats it off the top of my head, I am sure you got every one right?

But then again I am not a self centered it's my right to inflict my beliefs on others even when it could be damaging for the greater health of others type like those that seem to want to challenge everyone looking out for their safety.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
chris98251":1z1hcxo5 said:
Hawkpower":1z1hcxo5 said:
chris98251":1z1hcxo5 said:
Spohawks":1z1hcxo5 said:

#rosaparks

Baby steps.

Smallpox had a 30% death rate. Ebola 50%. Shall we compare that to the less than 1% for covid?

And thank you for walking back your murder claim.

There are very, very few adults who can't get vaccinated if they so choose. Almost not enough to even put into discussion as those adults probably aren't milling around crowded stores much these days if they are uncomfortable

Kids are impacted by COVID statistically at a negligible level. Practically zero

So those murderers selfishly roaming your aisles looking for victims don't have many victims to choose from

But you knew that ;)

Aircrew

Reaction score
Thankfully, I have zero intention of attending another NFL game for the rest of my life. But, if I were to attend, I would not wear a mask even though I'm not vaccinated nor will I ever be. The general public's fear of a virus with a 99.99% survival rate is no reason for me to inject myself with an experimental vaccine. If you're that worried about it, stay home, the rest of us who aren't living in fear will take your seat.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Aircrew":13qbmncs said:
Thankfully, I have zero intention of attending another NFL game for the rest of my life. But, if I were to attend, I would not wear a mask even though I'm not vaccinated nor will I ever be. The general public's fear of a virus with a 99.99% survival rate is no reason for me to inject myself with an experimental vaccine. If you're that worried about it, stay home, the rest of us who aren't living in fear will take your seat.

Yikes

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
Aircrew":oeiw2e6u said:

Lmao. .01 percent death rate huh? .01% of the US population is 32800. Over 500000 have died already. But of course now you’re going to talk about all those deaths weren’t really covid. :lol:

chris98251

Reaction score
Hawkpower":3ribm0ho said:
chris98251":3ribm0ho said:
Hawkpower":3ribm0ho said:
chris98251":3ribm0ho said:

Baby steps.

Smallpox had a 30% death rate. Ebola 50%. Shall we compare that to the less than 1% for covid?

And thank you for walking back your murder claim.

There are very, very few adults who can't get vaccinated if they so choose. Almost not enough to even put into discussion as those adults probably aren't milling around crowded stores much these days if they are uncomfortable

Kids are impacted by COVID statistically at a negligible level. Practically zero

So those murderers selfishly roaming your aisles looking for victims don't have many victims to choose from

But you knew that ;)

So how many PEOPLE dead is to many for you? How many Kids? 5,10, 25, 125, 50,000, 10, MILLION, 1 BILLION ?

1 is to many if avoidable in my book, but hey if it's not you then who cares right?

See in another thread I explained things, but to keep it short, had two selfish people intentionally infect 2 of my family members, total of 5 ended up infected, 1 a infant, 2 of them hospitalized over three weeks, Nephew had parts of intestines removed, infant had intestinal infection as well and a blood clot in his brain.

I would want to put a bullet between your eyes if you intentionally came in my place to infect anyone I know or customers in my place of business. So don't tell me about infection rate, don't minimize its effects, don't tell me survival numbers and deaths, you can survive but still pay hideous consequences.

Murder and or attempted murder, manslaughter or whatever. People taking that path need to be dealt with severely.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
No doubt, in fact anyone who has ever had the flu. Cold, or pneumonia should be dealt with severely as well. In fact, anyone who wants any sort of control or decision making to be their own ought to be locked up and the keys thrown away.
I mean who doesn't want to live under tyranny. No more freedom or personal liberties. We need an all powerful state dictating our every move!

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Natethegreat":3odhtrzh said:
No doubt, in fact anyone who has ever had the flu. Cold, or pneumonia should be dealt with severely as well. In fact, anyone who wants any sort of control or decision making to be their own ought to be locked up and the keys thrown away.
I mean who doesn't want to live under tyranny. No more freedom or personal liberties. We need an all powerful state dictating our every move!

Really great job demonstrating a slippery slope fallacy here for us. The demonstration was a bit too cartoonish to believe anyone could seriously be saying it, but nevertheless, a fine demonstration.

chris98251

Reaction score
Natethegreat":3m700mo1 said:

So your the type that would spread it to maintain your conviction of so called freedom and kill cause pain and suffering to countless others just so you can say I am expressing my rights. Billions could die under your position and it's all good.

The Gestapo has openings I have heard.

Good to know.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
He'd be the very first to complain if someone with with the virus infected him or his family as result of his so-called libertarian position.

The 'anti- vaxer' refrain is always the interference with their personal liberties and to hell with the collective good of the whole population. It's totalitarian to insist upon any individual doing what is best for the whole population. OK, sure thing, whatever.

Nice to know. Being selfish rules. :177692:

This thread is very close to an appropriate move to the politics forum.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
People at Seahawk games and elsewhere who are worried can protect themselves in numerous ways.

People who aren't worried don't need to act the same way.

Both are perfectly acceptable responses.