Good thing about this game?

HawaiiD

Reaction score
No more Russell Wilson for MvP this year.
I was getting sick of it and I know I'm not alone. Good game Cardinals you all deserve it!

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
HawaiiD

HawaiiD

Reaction score
Well been a fan since 76...ive had my share of bad seahawk teams through the years. Now we can focus on the season itself is what I'm conveying

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
HawaiiD":179w44h7 said:
Well been a fan since 76...ive had my share of bad seahawk teams

Doesn’t make that trash post look any better. Lots of wife beaters claim they love their spouses too.

OP
OP
HawaiiD

HawaiiD

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":338chr9s said:
HawaiiD":338chr9s said:
Well been a fan since 76...ive had my share of bad seahawk teams

Doesn’t make that trash post look any better. Lots of wife beaters claim they love their spouses too.
Take whatever way you want bro?
I was just expressing my thoughts.
I was in no way directing me feelings towards the Seahawks. Just the chatter that was going on.

Lawke

Reaction score
Why would you ever want the "MVP talk" to go away? Like, why would you ever root against it? 9 times out of 10 the MVP comes from a person who has great stats (aka performing extremely well) and the team has a great record as well. That or the MVP is literally carrying the team to the playoffs, much like Adrian back when he won it i believe. Just seems like an odd thing to want is all.

Rat

Reaction score
It didn't take him out of the MVP running, but it showed us that we can't depend on one player out of 53 to bail us out every damn week.

minormillikin

Reaction score
I get what your saying. All the constant MVP talk almost seems like we're getting jinxed somehow and it's sort of a distraction.

John63

Reaction score
HawaiiD":2sj2b6d8 said:
I was getting sick of it and I know I'm not alone. Good game Cardinals you all deserve it!

Ahh I would not say so yet. All the qbs in co ntsntion have had at least 1 bad game. So yeah not yet. Glad you were sick of hoping for something good for one of "your" teams players. Shows what kind of fan you are rooting against a memebr of your supposed team

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Lawke":144mq6ox said:
Why would you ever want the "MVP talk" to go away? Like, why would you ever root against it? 9 times out of 10 the MVP comes from a person who has great stats (aka performing extremely well) and the team has a great record as well. That or the MVP is literally carrying the team to the playoffs, much like Adrian back when he won it i believe. Just seems like an odd thing to want is all.
Because he's a QUITTER fan.

OP
OP
HawaiiD

HawaiiD

Reaction score
John63":2oefyuu3 said:
HawaiiD":2oefyuu3 said:

Ahh I would not say so yet. All the qbs in co ntsntion have had at least 1 bad game. So yeah not yet. Glad you were sick of hoping for something good for one of "your" teams players. Shows what kind of fan you are rooting against a memebr of your supposed team
I'm in no way rooting against RW to win the MvP award. . My opinion is....
Now that we have a L in our column and yes it's only one game? And I do give give him credit he did ball out tonight certainly. However, at the same time 2 of those int's was on him. The one in OT? I credit the cards defense on that pick.
This MvP talk should quiet down for now.
And hopefully, the focus can be on getting to and winning that Super Bowl. I mention that... one of the "good" things that should come from this loss? And if RW ends up winning the MvP award? Then that's great! I'll be extremely happy for him and a proud Seahawk fan. But there were a lot of pundits anointing RW MvP even before the season started.

OP
OP
HawaiiD

HawaiiD

Reaction score
scutterhawk":17fggjqy said:
Lawke":17fggjqy said:
Oh really? Quitter? You make me laugh so hard brother... I been a Seahawks fan since they came into the league in 76.I used to listen as a kid in Hawaii from the first game on our local AM radio Kiro affiliate in 76. I waited 37 years for the Seahawks to finally win a Super Bowl.So just because I feel that the MvP talk should quiet down for now? I'm a quitter huh? As much as you don't know about me personally, and as much as I don't know about you?again thanks for the laugh. Aloooha[emoji1688][emoji1688]

TypeSly

Reaction score
HawaiiD":16efpw8e said:

Because of one "bad" game, where he only put up 34 points? WTF is wrong with people on this board? Ok, I guess no more MVP, because HawaiiD says so :roll:

TypeSly

Reaction score
HawaiiD":2h5wsxbc said:

Because of one "bad" game, where he only put up 34 points? WTF is wrong with people on this board? Ok, I guess no more MVP, because HawaiiD says so :roll:

Seanhawk

Reaction score
HawaiiD":11xjsd3c said:
scutterhawk":11xjsd3c said:
Lawke":11xjsd3c said:
Oh really? Quitter? You make me laugh so hard brother... I been a Seahawks fan since they came into the league in 76.I used to listen as a kid in Hawaii from the first game on our local AM radio Kiro affiliate in 76. I waited 37 years for the Seahawks to finally win a Super Bowl.So just because I feel that the MvP talk should quiet down for now? I'm a quitter huh? As much as you don't know about me personally, and as much as I don't know about you?again thanks for the laugh. Aloooha[emoji1688][emoji1688]

Ah, fan bonafides. What's next? Post count talk?

Rat

Reaction score
HawaiiD":1fta2d4c said:
John63":1fta2d4c said:
HawaiiD":1fta2d4c said:

Now that we have a L in our column and yes it's only one game? And I do give give him credit he did ball out tonight certainly. However, at the same time 2 of those int's was on him. The one in OT? I credit the cards defense on that pick.
And hopefully, the focus can be on getting to and winning that Super Bowl. I mention that... one of the "good" things that should come from this loss? And if RW ends up winning the MvP award? Then that's great! I'll be extremely happy for him and a proud Seahawk fan. But there were a lot of pundits anointing RW MvP even before the season started.

He's literally a fan of only one player on the team. Don't let him get to you.

John63

Reaction score
HawaiiD":2poc38mg said:
John63":2poc38mg said:
HawaiiD":2poc38mg said:

Nice attempted recovery but your prigibal.post makes it pretty clear were you stood. Glad your happy one of the players on the team you supposedly support is no longer in your mind in contention for an award, that FANS of that team would want one of their ayers to win.

John63

Reaction score
HawaiiD":crmr2l9o said:
scutterhawk":crmr2l9o said:
Lawke":crmr2l9o said:

its not the fact you fell the talk will quit down, its the fact that it was what you were happy about.

Latest posts