Jamal Adams

FearTheHawk

Reaction score
The rest of this season is riding on this guy. He's more than likely back next week and he has a chance to ignite everyone. Lets see if he was worth those picks.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Ryan Neal has been playing fine in his absence, thankfully.

Yes, Adams should provide a much needed spark to this defense. We could've used him tonight big time.

davidonmi

Reaction score
He is gonna have to be the glue that holds it together. We still have only seen him and Diggs together once.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Jerhawk":2lb8jf2s said:

Yes, Adams should provide a much needed spark to this defense. We could've used him tonight big time.
If Adams plays against the Cards, Seattle wins.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2anwa098 said:
Jerhawk":2anwa098 said:

If Adams plays against the Cards, Seattle wins.

He would have been the difference

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
So far he has been a liability in coverage. Unless we start using him as a LB to rush the passer, I think you are in for a surprise disappointment when he gets back.

I love him as a player but am clear on his weaknesses. People that want to compare him to Kam are hilarious. Kam was easily a better player on every level.

We need him, because we are literally a dumpster fire defense at this point. But I don't think it is the players so I doubt bringing back a good or even great player is going to make that much difference.

Decimation

Reaction score
Adams will be huge for us going forward. This defense has been absolutely abysmal, my god. Anything at this point will feel like a step up from what we’ve been seeing.

Adams is a damn good player — we all know this. His impact will definitely be seen on the field upon his return.

Here’s to hoping he makes that much of a difference for us! We need him healthy if we are going to pull off another string of Ws to win the division. Him along with other key defensive performers being healthy the rest of the way feels like the make or break of the season.

Momofantv

Reaction score
Adams is out again for SF dude could be done for the season at this point I would be surprised if he plays again, last week he intended to practice for SF today Pete says he’s day too day again, seemingly pushing it back every week

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Momofantv":68vsaekg said:
Adams is out again for SF dude could be done for the season at this point I would be surprised if he plays again, last week he intended to practice for SF today Pete says he’s day too day again, seemingly pushing it back every week
I'm not saying this is the case, but, Pete is a weird guy. Adams is probably still nursing an injury, but I also suspect Pete is holding Adams back. We're 5-1 and Neal has been pretty solid in Adams absence. I suspect that Pete could be using Adams as a trump card, bringing him back later than he has too as teams focus on scheming for Neal and then bring back Adams full force.

RCATES

Reaction score
I keep hearing people say Adams will change this Defense. I think its wishful thinking. The worst two weeks of the year for this D was weeks 1 and 2. You know the one's Adam's played in. This is a D line problem. If there's not wholesale changes there its a lost cause. D is swiss cheese this year.

RCATES

Reaction score
Momofantv":1b3awiob said:

Yeah its not looking good at all. Catastrophic trade at this point.

zchurch74

Reaction score
If he doesn’t play then he was a huge waste. He’s hurt, not injured. He should be out there for this team if he is as big of team player he says he is. IMO.

Momofantv

Reaction score
I feel like JS needs let go this off season due to just this trade and his failure at adding to a pass rush and still not seemingly doing anything when there’s options.

rcaido

Reaction score
Momofantv":16vadbt9 said:
I feel like JS needs let go this off season due to just this trade and his failure at adding to a pass rush and still not seemingly doing anything when there’s options.

Need to quote this for future reminder of your post.

3-2-16-4-6

Reaction score
zchurch74":1bh1zbaf said:
If he doesn’t play then he was a huge waste. He’s hurt, not injured. He should be out there for this team if he is as big of team player he says he is. IMO.

Dang it!

Wonder why the team medical staff hasn't applied dirt to it yet? Clearly he just needs to put his mind to it and overcome such a harmless boo-boo.... Like a groin injury. LOL. You've never had one I assume? One of the worst and affects everything you do.

I applaud that the organization has NOT pushed him. This is an injury you have to have 100% healed or season can go away in a single step or movement. You can't play through some things. This is one of them.

Momofantv

Reaction score
rcaido":3mi8zhmi said:
Momofantv":3mi8zhmi said:

I don’t mind to eat crow but so far he’s not been great the past few drafts are under him and Pete, we lost two first rounders for JA dudes going to be out 5-7 weeks probably with what we “know” as a grade one strain, we didn’t make any moves at signing a DE after signing JA, we let AB go to the bucs, we don’t know if we made any offer or even tried other than them saying “we’re in on everything “ how in? We need a WR that can catch on third down, we saw we were a one WR team last night DK got shut down again on offense we don’t use our TEs hardly ever, speaking of TEs Olson’s contract is awful

rcaido

Reaction score
Momofantv":2p52s94f said:
rcaido":2p52s94f said:
Momofantv":2p52s94f said:

I don’t mind to eat crow but so far he’s not been great the past few drafts are under him and Pete, we lost two first rounders for JA dudes going to be out 5-7 weeks probably with what we “know” as a grade one strain, we didn’t make any moves at signing a DE after signing JA, we let AB go to the bucs, we don’t know if we made any offer or even tried other than them saying “we’re in on everything “ how in? We need a WR that can catch on third down, we saw we were a one WR team last night DK got shut down again on offense we don’t use our TEs hardly ever, speaking of TEs Olson’s contract is awful

Since 2012, only Patriots has had a better record than us. We are constantly a playoff team. Olson's contract is fine, we will need him during the stretch and also insurance for Dissly.

Last two drafts has been pretty solid.

Penny, Green, Dissly, Griffin, & Dickson
Collier, Blair, Metcalf, & Amadi

Right now we are in 1st place, despite our injuries...We will probably win our a division. But yeah lets fire JS because he couldn't foresee an injury and Clowney strung the team around.

The only problem right now is our defense coordinator and pass rushing.

JGreen79

Reaction score
I would rather he recover 100% from the groin strain and be ready for the playoffs. Going out early risks futher injury and would likely have him miss the playoffs.

Momofantv

Reaction score
rcaido":1k3bzsns said:
Momofantv":1k3bzsns said:
rcaido":1k3bzsns said:
Momofantv":1k3bzsns said:

Since 2012, only Patriots has had a better record than us. We are constantly a playoff team. Olson's contract is fine, we will need him during the stretch and also insurance for Dissly.

Last two drafts has been pretty solid.

Penny, Green, Dissly, Griffin, & Dickson
Collier, Blair, Metcalf, & Amadi

Right now we are in 1st place, despite our injuries...We will probably win our a division. But yeah lets fire JS because he couldn't foresee an injury and Clowney strung the team around.

The only problem right now is our defense coordinator and pass rushing.

Omegalul penny? Questionable draft choice collier questionable, the DT who had red flags and ended up ruining his career, ifedi also questionable.

The firing part is he did NOTHING to improve our line this year he signed reed to an awful contract, Olson’s is not good either, will he be needed sure, did we need that $$$ for him, no has to make a move this weak at CB and DE or else this season 5-1 is quickly going to be 5-2 when we lose to SF with Adams, griffin, Carson all out, Carson wants to play but let’s be real can he be effective on that foot injury? More likely not.

JS isn’t some god, he’s okay at what he does the reason why we’re winning so much is Bc of #3 you take him away and KS and Pete are unemployed...

rcaido

Reaction score
how about our offensive line is a top10 now.

We drafted Brooks, got Irvin and mayowa. Wanted to sign Clowney. That seem like trying to improve the line to me.