Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The 49ers Really Botched The QB Spot This Year

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • 94Smith wrote:Imagine if a defensive minded coach could actually field a competitive defense. The Seahawks wouldn't be wasting the career of a hall of fame quality QB with only one Superbowl. What's Schneider's and Carroll's excuse?
    It hurts me that this statement is so on point but it is.
    hawk45
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• ArlosSpecial wrote:I feel like Jimmy G's career could culminate on Sunday with another shaky wobbly performance resulting in a L for the 69ers. Their fans are gonna string him up by his ankles after the game and demand change lol Put in the gadget guy :P
    I honestly see it as more likely he torches our $h!t LB coverage and corners.

I mean we always have a punchers chance v jimmy because he can get rattled but I’m not seeing anything out of our D that leads me to believe kittle and deebo won’t eat us alive. Or their FB.
    hawk45
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• hawk45 wrote:
    ArlosSpecial wrote:I feel like Jimmy G's career could culminate on Sunday with another shaky wobbly performance resulting in a L for the 69ers. Their fans are gonna string him up by his ankles after the game and demand change lol Put in the gadget guy :P
    I honestly see it as more likely he torches our $h!t LB coverage and corners.

I mean we always have a punchers chance v jimmy because he can get rattled but I’m not seeing anything out of our D that leads me to believe kittle and deebo won’t eat us alive. Or their FB.

Relax my Hawk brother. There's only 3 guarantees in life. Death, taxes and a win over the 49ers
    ArlosSpecial
    NET Starter

• Delighted the Whiners gave up so much for this guy. He will get Lynch and "genius" Shanahan the sack.
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran

• UK_Seahawk wrote:Delighted the Whiners gave up so much for this guy. He will get Lynch and "genius" Shanahan the sack.

Looks like the younger version of the Kraepper. Has one pitch 100mph fastball with no touch but is an effective runner.
    His lack of experience showed today.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Sports Hernia wrote:
    UK_Seahawk wrote:Delighted the Whiners gave up so much for this guy. He will get Lynch and "genius" Shanahan the sack.

Looks like the younger version of the Kraepper. Has one pitch 100mph fastball with no touch but is an effective runner.

Looked like a very young Elway but more RB in him, when he takes off he is a threat, as you said if he can learn Touch instead of everything a Cannon he could be special.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• chris98251 wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    UK_Seahawk wrote:Delighted the Whiners gave up so much for this guy. He will get Lynch and "genius" Shanahan the sack.

Looked like a very young Elway but more RB in him, when he takes off he is a threat, as you said if he can learn Touch instead of everything a Cannon he could be special.

There's nothing to suggest he could be special. He was garbage in college.
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran

• UK_Seahawk wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:

I guess you never seen a Young Elway either, Elway had great passing Stats in college to be sure, but looked very much like Lance with his velocity and willing to run early in his career. If Lance can find finesse in his passing then yes he could be special.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• chris98251 wrote:
    UK_Seahawk wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:Looks like the younger version of the Kraepper. Has one pitch 100mph fastball with no touch but is an effective runner.

I guess you never seen a Young Elway either, Elway had great passing Stats in college to be sure, but looked very much like Lance with his velocity and willing to run early in his career. If Lance can find finesse in his passing then yes he could be special.

I appreciate the effort, but you can’t really argue with a guy who says Lance was “garbage” in college.

In only season as a starter, he threw 28TDs, 0INTs, ran for 1100 yards and 11 TDs and never lost a game.

You can say he played at a lower division and only played one year, but saying the above stat line is “garbage” pretty much invalidates anything else he says. Lol.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

• Marvin49 wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    UK_Seahawk wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:

I appreciate the effort, but you can’t really argue with a guy who says Lance was “garbage” in college.

In only season as a starter, he threw 28TDs, 0INTs, ran for 1100 yards and 11 TDs and never lost a game.

You can say he played at a lower division and only played one year, but saying the above stat line is “garbage” pretty much invalidates anything else he says. Lol.

Yeah college stats are the only thing that is important not the quality and how he played. I get it though, you've got to convince yourself you didn't mortgage the farm for an absolute bust.
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran

• He looks like a poor man's Cam Newton right now. Josh Allen was more talented at the same juncture and he took 3 years to develop.

Seattle played him like a traditional dropback QB in garbage time, allowing him to get some cheap scrambles for yards. Teams going forward are going to put a spy on him and take that element away, and force him to win from the pocket where he is currently a disaster.

Kyle has done him a disservice having him run scout team instead of preparing him to be a starter, treating him like Taysom Hill, instead of the franchise. Almost as if he didn't want him, very odd.
    Fade
    NET Veteran

• Sports Hernia wrote:

I grew up playing baseball, and one year was invited to join the local American Legion team tryouts (elite! But, alas I have very little athletic ability) and as a tall left handed dude I played first base. Our second baseman would field the ball 10 feet away from me and just RIP it 100mph into my glove. He did the same thing in warmups. Trying to hard? Finesse, baby, finesse.
    AubHawk71
    NET Starter

• UK_Seahawk wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    UK_Seahawk wrote:There's nothing to suggest he could be special. He was garbage in college.

Yeah college stats are the only thing that is important not the quality and how he played. I get it though, you've got to convince yourself you didn't mortgage the farm for an absolute bust.

Dude has played 39 Professional snaps and scored 4 times.

Bust?

You guys are ludicrous sometimes. I dunno what becomes of him in the pros so I won't prognosticate, but discounting his college stats when they are so over the top ridiculous just makes YOU look bad. Not me. He put up those stats on ONE year as a redshirt freshman.

Stats don't tell the whole story...but dude.....28-0 TD-INT? Ran for 1100 yards and 11 TDs? NEVER lost? We'll see how it translates, but saying he was garbage in college?

* mod edit *
    Last edited by Sports Hernia on Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Reason: Edited for personal attack, if you want to attack someone take it to the smack shack where it is allowed.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

• Marvin49 wrote:
    UK_Seahawk wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:

Bust?

You guys are ludicrous sometimes. I dunno what becomes of him in the pros so I won't prognosticate, but discounting his college stats when they are so over the top ridiculous just makes YOU look bad. Not me. He put up those stats on ONE year as a redshirt freshman.

Stats don't tell the whole story...but dude.....28-0 TD-INT? Ran for 1100 yards and 11 TDs? NEVER lost? We'll see how it translates, but saying he was garbage in college?

* mod edit *

Nice intervention, UK was getting owned.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• chris98251 wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    UK_Seahawk wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:

Bust?

* mod edit *

Nice intervention, UK was getting owned.

lol
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

• Fade wrote:He looks like a poor man's Cam Newton right now. Josh Allen was more talented at the same juncture and he took 3 years to develop.

No he wasn't. Josh Allen was 100% a game managing QB his first two years. He was relatively awful for the first two years.

Dang, if I want an objective opinion coming here sure isn't the right direction.
    Stud
    NET Practice Squad

• The real reason that drafting Lance was dumb? The guy only started ONE season and attempted very few passes.

Very few QBs without 25+ starts in college are successful. Kyler Murray is an extreme outlier in this sense, but he also grew up with a QB coach as a father and was the greatest High School QB ever.

From what I've seen, Lance has a ton of work to do. Not just the fact that he throws fast balls all of the time, but his pocket presence is awful. As a Cardinal fan, the parallel that jumps to my mind is when Josh McCown started out, he looked similar. Big strong athletic kid who looks really overmatched.

The question I have is how much longer is the York family going to tolerate losing? Despite all of Shanahan's accolades, he's likely to have his FOURTH losing season in five years.
    Krangthebrain
    NET Bench Warmer

• Krangthebrain wrote:The real reason that drafting Lance was dumb? The guy only started ONE season and attempted very few passes.

Very few QBs without 25+ starts in college are successful. Kyler Murray is an extreme outlier in this sense, but he also grew up with a QB coach as a father and was the greatest High School QB ever.

From what I've seen, Lance has a ton of work to do. Not just the fact that he throws fast balls all of the time, but his pocket presence is awful. As a Cardinal fan, the parallel that jumps to my mind is when Josh McCown started out, he looked similar. Big strong athletic kid who looks really overmatched.

The question I have is how much longer is the York family going to tolerate losing? Despite all of Shanahan's accolades, he's likely to have his FOURTH losing season in five years.

You lost me when you compared Trey Lance to Josh McCown. :shock:
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

• Marvin49 wrote:
    Krangthebrain wrote:The real reason that drafting Lance was dumb? The guy only started ONE season and attempted very few passes.

LOL Reading Comprehension fail.

I'm talking about how not ready to play, not their actual playstyle. Josh McCown looke way over his head. What I saw of Lance looked the same way.

I was excited when the Niners drafted Lance because the guy has huge bust potential and to see the Niners double down.... :lol:
    Krangthebrain
    NET Bench Warmer

• Krangthebrain wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    Krangthebrain wrote:The real reason that drafting Lance was dumb? The guy only started ONE season and attempted very few passes.

LOL Reading Comprehension fail.

I'm talking about how not ready to play, not their actual playstyle. Josh McCown looke way over his head. What I saw of Lance looked the same way.

I was excited when the Niners drafted Lance because the guy has huge bust potential and to see the Niners double down.... :lol:

I stand by my previous statement.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

• Or he turns into Josh Allen or Russell Wilson, now wouldn't that suck for the rest of the Division.

He is under no real pressure other then what he puts on himself.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• Not trying to be a jerk but Trey Lance is even worse than I thought after watching him today against the Cardinals in a game in which the 49ers defense held AZ in check Lance posts a rating of 58.3 and single handedly costed them a possible win. Mack Jones wins that game with ease. IJS

What a complete waste of a defensive effort by still a very good defense in SF
    Niner fans be like "Give him a break he hasn't played for 3 years" LMAO :twisted:
    I see bust written all over this kid
    ArlosSpecial
    NET Starter

• ArlosSpecial wrote:Not trying to be a jerk but Trey Lance is even worse than I thought after watching him today against the Cardinals in a game in which the 49ers defense held AZ in check Lance posts a rating of 58.3 and single handedly costed them a possible win. Mack Jones wins that game with ease. IJS

Dude be honest being a jerk is in your blood and that’s all you can do.

Lance is a raw complete rookie with more than a year off. I expected this result. I can’t wait for the cards to destroy the hawks so I can rub it in your face ( just yours cause the rest of the real hawk fans fans of football are legit) Your pathetic dude
    rlkats
    NET Veteran

• chris98251 wrote:Or he turns into Josh Allen or Russell Wilson, now wouldn't that suck for the rest of the Division.

LOL nope not after seeing him play a full game today. He looked like absolute $h!t in every way shape and form guy :2thumbs:
    ArlosSpecial
    NET Starter

• rlkats wrote:
    ArlosSpecial wrote:Not trying to be a jerk but Trey Lance is even worse than I thought after watching him today against the Cardinals in a game in which the 49ers defense held AZ in check Lance posts a rating of 58.3 and single handedly costed them a possible win. Mack Jones wins that game with ease. IJS

Dude be honest being a jerk is in your blood and that’s all you can do.

Lance is a raw complete rookie with more than a year off. I expected this result. I can’t wait for the cards to destroy the hawks so I can rub it in your face ( just yours cause the rest of the real hawk fans fans of football are legit) Your pathetic dude

Told you lol
    ArlosSpecial
    NET Starter

• ArlosSpecial wrote:Not trying to be a jerk but Trey Lance is even worse than I thought after watching him today against the Cardinals in a game in which the 49ers defense held AZ in check Lance posts a rating of 58.3 and single handedly costed them a possible win. Mack Jones wins that game with ease. IJS

Niner fans be like "Give him a break he hasn't played for 3 years" LMAO :twisted:

Man, all you do is troll. That’s it. It’s your entire agenda. “Not trying to be a jerk”. Please.

I’m not even gonna respond RE Lance because all you’ve done time and time again is expose yourself knowing nothing about anything you post about and when called on it you just don’t respond until the next opportunity to troll.

Let’s do this again….

1) It’s Mac Jones, not Mack.
    2) Brandon Aiyuk wasn’t drafted the same year as DK Metcalf. Deebo Samuel was.
    3) Hand size has nothing to do with the ability to throw a spiral.

Looking forward for the next thing you claim thats completely false so I can add it to the list.
    Last edited by Marvin49 on Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

• Trey Lance is utter $h!t. Message ends.
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran

• ….for everyone NOT named Arlos….

Trey pretty much played as I expected. He’s not ready, but he battled throughout. Was forced into service when they wanted to redshirt him. INT was pure adrenaline.

Had some really good throws, only a few bad ones. 3 drops, 2 right on the WRs hands. Best throw if the day to Sanu was dropped.

What really killed the Niners? Penalties. Constant penalties. Seemed like someone was holding 2 or three times every drive. Constantly 1st and 20, 2nd and 25. Just kept shooting themselves in the foot.

Trey has a lot to learn, but he isn’t why they lost. They lost because they just kept shooting themselves in the foot in offense.

To be clear, I’m not saying Trey played great. He did not. However, drops and constant penalties putting them behind the 8 ball didn’t help at all.

Trey need to play, especially now. At this point I think they should leave him in there. They won’t tho. I’d expect to see Jimmy in 2 weeks.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

• UK_Seahawk wrote:Trey Lance is utter $h!t. Message ends.

I’m thankful for the brevity of your post.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

• UK_Seahawk wrote:Trey Lance is utter $h!t. Message ends.

Wow totally impressed. What a profound thought process and I can’t believe how deep you went into that.
    rlkats
    NET Veteran

• rlkats wrote:
    UK_Seahawk wrote:Trey Lance is utter $h!t. Message ends.

Wow totally impressed. What a profound thought process and I can’t believe how deep you went into that.

It’s all good. Completely expected.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

• Looks like the 49ers are going to do to lance what Washington did to RG3. Run him to death.
    CPHawk
    NET Veteran

• CPHawk wrote:Looks like the 49ers are going to do to lance what Washington did to RG3. Run him to death.

Yup, Shanahan Sr. killed RGIII

Shanahan JR. going to kill Trey.
    Stud
    NET Practice Squad

• Marvin49 wrote:….for everyone NOT named Arlos….

Trey pretty much played as I expected. He’s not ready, but he battled throughout. Was forced into service when they wanted to redshirt him. INT was pure adrenaline.

Had some really good throws, only a few bad ones. 3 drops, 2 right on the WRs hands. Best throw if the day to Sanu was dropped.

What really killed the Niners? Penalties. Constant penalties. Seemed like someone was holding 2 or three times every drive. Constantly 1st and 20, 2nd and 25. Just kept shooting themselves in the foot.

Trey has a lot to learn, but he isn’t why they lost. They lost because they just kept shooting themselves in the foot in offense.

To be clear, I’m not saying Trey played great. He did not. However, drops and constant penalties putting them behind the 8 ball didn’t help at all.

Trey need to play, especially now. At this point I think they should leave him in there. They won’t tho. I’d expect to see Jimmy in 2 weeks.

Yeah, I thought Trey played fine. I like how he extended plays with his legs and made some nice throws. Even a nice throw to Sanu that Sanu dropped. I actually thought the offensive play calling was complete sh-t for most of the game. I mean, Kyle calling a gimmick QB sneak with a fullback from 1 1/2 yards out on 4th down? The f-ck is that sh-t? Kyle is starting to lose me. I really think he's an idiot at times.
    Last edited by Stud on Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Stud
    NET Practice Squad

• The kid had his chances to steal a win, might of got it with Kittle. But like I posted the other day, his reckless running will catch up to him. He is extremely lucky he didn’t get his neck broke or concussed on the goal line tackle. Should’ve been a penalty IMO
    Flyingsquad23
    NET Veteran

• Flyingsquad23 wrote:The kid had his chances to steal a win, might of got it with Kittle. But like I posted the other day, his reckless running will catch up to him. He is extremely lucky he didn’t get his neck broke or concussed on the goal line tackle. Should’ve been a penalty IMO

Ya I must agree, the running needs to be a threat not the norm. It’s got to be because of the lack of experience and comfort. He will get hurt if he don’t change his ways
    rlkats
    NET Veteran

• Marvin49 wrote:
    ArlosSpecial wrote:Not trying to be a jerk but Trey Lance is even worse than I thought after watching him today against the Cardinals in a game in which the 49ers defense held AZ in check Lance posts a rating of 58.3 and single handedly costed them a possible win. Mack Jones wins that game with ease. IJS

Man, all you do is troll. That’s it. It’s your entire agenda. “Not trying to be a jerk”. Please.

I’m not even gonna respond RE Lance because all you’ve done time and time again is expose yourself knowing nothing about anything you post about and when called on it you just don’t respond until the next opportunity to troll.

Let’s do this again….

Looking forward for the next thing you claim thats completely false so I can add it to the list.

You forgot to add Trey Lance is a bust as number 4 bro. Come on man let's just mash the redo button objective;y I might add, get a beer and freaking move on. Lance can't throw it all that great guy. It is what it is. Even you know how hard it is to land a franchise qb it's usually not great
    ArlosSpecial
    NET Starter

• Lance didn't look that bad. But he's not ready to be out there. Instead, Lance seems like a less refined and undersized version of Cam Newton. He throws with way too much velocity, and he runs like a running back.

The only concern for Niners fans should be whether or not he can improve his touch and accuracy because he has everything else. Very few QBs have been able to overcome those issues, and the only factor in Lance's favor is his relative inexperience at all levels of football.
    knownone
    NET Veteran

• ArlosSpecial wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:

Let’s do this again….

You forgot to add Trey Lance is a bust as number 4 bro. Come on man let's just mash the redo button objective;y I might add, get a beer and freaking move on. Lance can't throw it all that great guy. It is what it is. Even you know how hard it is to land a franchise qb it's usually not great

……

You really do make it easy.

All the things I listed are false, so if I listed that it would be false, correct?
    Last edited by Marvin49 on Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

• knownone wrote:Lance didn't look that bad. But he's not ready to be out there. Instead, Lance seems like a less refined and undersized version of Cam Newton. He throws with way too much velocity, and he runs like a running back.

The only concern for Niners fans should be whether or not he can improve his touch and accuracy because he has everything else. Very few QBs have been able to overcome those issues, and the only factor in Lance's favor is his relative inexperience at all levels of football.

No, he’s not. Any Niner fan with a clue knew he wasn’t ready so what we saw today was mostly expected.

Concerns for me…

1) Tendency to throw high.
    2) Hold the ball when he runs like a loaf of bread
    3) Shanahan is running him too much.

He’s got a long ways to go and he’s gonna make mistakes. Look at all the other rookie QBs. They right now don’t look like a playoff team so IMO they should play him the rest of the year. They were playing Jimmy to redshirt him and maintain playoff aspirations.

Now Kittle is out, they are 2-3, in last place in NFCW, and three games out of first.

Lance should play.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

• Trey Lance has an inconsistent arm motion with a loop that takes forever for the ball to come out. I think the motion is inconsistent because he is trying to figure out a way to take velocity off, and he doesn't know how. His mechanics need a lot of work.

He will always have drops. He throws bullet ducks, those are hard to catch. He doesn't throw a catchable football. The drops are on him.

He's going to get injured the way they are choosing to play him. They need to work on teaching him how to slide and avoid contact. Getting hit 10x a game is unsustainable.

The sacks and turnovers came in lower than I expected in his first start, but that was due to AZ not scoring. Get Trey in a shootout and those numbers will spike, especially as teams get more film on him.

He should start the rest of the year as they have no 1st rounders the next two drafts. He has to play, being the future and the present. But he is a massive project, Kyle has his work cut out for him.
    Fade
    NET Veteran

• On Sunday Lance looked like the least NFL-ready QB i've seen play in a decade. He was given a Kaepernick mk II offense to run and it looked too big for him. He might develop into a good QB some time down the line but he absolutely should not be playing right now. He might be able to execute some read-option BS from the pistol but he's not going to learn how to be a franchise QB playing it. Shanahan did him no favours.
    flv
    NET Starter

• I have a gut feeling Shanahan wanted Jones but Lynch pushed for Trey "poor man's kaep" Lance instead. I can see it in his frustration during today's game at some of the poor off target balls. The kid isn't ready now and with his funky windup when he throws it adds to his wobbly worm burners and high ones. It's one thing to throw a wobbler but an off target wobbler is uncalled for at the NFL pro level of play. He can't throw on the run either which you really need as a hybrid style of quarterback
    ArlosSpecial
    NET Starter

• [url][/url]
    ArlosSpecial wrote:I have a gut feeling Shanahan wanted Jones but Lynch pushed for Trey "poor man's kaep" Lance instead. I can see it in his frustration during today's game at some of the poor off target balls. The kid isn't ready now and with his funky windup when he throws it adds to his wobbly worm burners and high ones. It's one thing to throw a wobbler but an off target wobbler is uncalled for at the NFL pro level of play. He can't throw on the run either which you really need as a hybrid style of quarterback

If you have a gut feeling about anything I'm 100% convinced the opposite is true.

Shanahan is WAAAAYYYYY to arrogant to have anyone tell him who to pick.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

• Marvin49 wrote:[url][/url]
    ArlosSpecial wrote:I have a gut feeling Shanahan wanted Jones but Lynch pushed for Trey "poor man's kaep" Lance instead. I can see it in his frustration during today's game at some of the poor off target balls. The kid isn't ready now and with his funky windup when he throws it adds to his wobbly worm burners and high ones. It's one thing to throw a wobbler but an off target wobbler is uncalled for at the NFL pro level of play. He can't throw on the run either which you really need as a hybrid style of quarterback

If you have a gut feeling about anything I'm 100% convinced the opposite is true.

Shanahan is WAAAAYYYYY to arrogant to have anyone tell him who to pick.

This
    rlkats
    NET Veteran

• ArlosSpecial wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:Or he turns into Josh Allen or Russell Wilson, now wouldn't that suck for the rest of the Division.

LOL nope not after seeing him play a full game today. He looked like absolute $h!t in every way shape and form guy :2thumbs:

So I wanted to try a little experiment.

Name the QB from their first NFL Start....

13-19, 150 yards, 0 TDs, 1 INT, 26 carries, 119 yards rushing
    18-34, 153 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT, 8 carries, 20 yards rushing
    6-15, 74 yards, 0TDs, 0 INT, 4 carries, 26 yards rushing
    15-29, 192 yards, 0TDs, 1 INT, 16 carries, 89 yards rushing
    23-45, 309 yards, 1 TD, 3 INTs, 2 carries, 9 yards rushing
    16-27, 167 yards, 0 TD, 0 INT, 10 carries, 60 yards rushing
    12-23, 102 yards, 1 TD, 1INT, 2 carries, 16 yards rushing

The point I'm making is not that Trey will be a superstar. I'm simply making the point about how dumb it is to draw conclusions on a QB in his first career start in his rookie season.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

• Marvin49 wrote:
    ArlosSpecial wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:Or he turns into Josh Allen or Russell Wilson, now wouldn't that suck for the rest of the Division.

The point I'm making is not that Trey will be a superstar. I'm simply making the point about how dumb it is to draw conclusions on a QB in his first career start in his rookie season.

Guy is already hurt. He won’t be a superstar, because he will be to beat up.
    CPHawk
    NET Veteran

• CPHawk wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    ArlosSpecial wrote:

Wasn't even close to an answer to the question I asked.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

• Marvin49 wrote:
    CPHawk wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    ArlosSpecial wrote:LOL nope not after seeing him play a full game today. He looked like absolute $h!t in every way shape and form guy :2thumbs:

His neck got permanently shortened 3 inches by that head first eyes to the ground dumb injury risk dive that got stuffed. $h!t was embarrassing to watch I had 2 reactions. I cringed and then I smiled :49ersmall: :0190l:
    Dude needs to learn how to live to play another down and slide or he won't have a career period
    As to those stats you posted it doesn't matter because most came into a dumpster fire. The 49ers still have a playoff caliber defense but by the time Lance is ready that could be like 4 years down the road, the defense will have run it's course. He isn't ready now and with his funky motion and smaller hand size I can't even picture him changing all that. He stinks like $h!t dawg
    ArlosSpecial
    NET Starter

• ArlosSpecial wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    CPHawk wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:

His neck got permanently shortened 3 inches by that head first eyes to the ground dumb injury risk dive that got stuffed. $h!t was embarrassing to watch I had 2 reactions. I cringed and then I smiled :49ersmall: :0190l:
    Dude needs to learn how to live to play another down and slide or he won't have a career period
    As to those stats you posted it doesn't matter because most came into a dumpster fire. The 49ers still have a playoff caliber defense but by the time Lance is ready that could be like 4 years down the road, the defense will have run it's course. He isn't ready now and with his funky motion and smaller hand size I can't even picture him changing all that. He stinks like $h!t dawg

Did your mom not hold you enough or do you have diaper rash? Your post has zero facts and 100% bs trolling.
    rlkats
    NET Veteran

PreviousNext

It is currently Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:39 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information