Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aaron Rodgers has Covid.

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:23 am
  • SmokinHawk wrote:Feel free to lobby Pfizer or Moderna for a vaxx that actually works and provides lasting immunity. Until then, the mandates are stupid and unconscionable policies should be disobeyed.



    That's not the point. I would have had a lot more respect for Rodgers if he did something like what Cole Beasley did and was honest in expressing is hesitancy. What we're talking about here is Rodgers intentionally misleading people into thinking that he got the vaccine and the Packers/NFL's refusal to discipline him for rule violations.

    Rodgers may have been perpetuating this ruse of him being vaccinated to protect his image and marketability. How can someone that is peddling insurance claim that he's all for protecting people from harm when he's an anti vaxxer? He's now made himself radioactive as with credibility blown to smithereens, advertisers aren't going to want him as their spokesman.
    RiverDog
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2281
    Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:58 am
    Location: Kennewick, WA


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:26 am
  • Fair enough, makes sense.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 18416
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:42 pm
  • I would think that regardless of whether any fines or penalties are imposed by the NFL brass or Green Bay, Aaron Rodgers pretty well flushed any MVP hopes down the toilet with his recent actions and statements.

    A first-game stinker and sitting out a game or two in isolation are also not helpful overall.
    Palmegranite
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 728
    Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:53 am
    Location: CAN


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:19 pm
  • SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9838
    Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:17 am


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:48 pm
  • SantaClaraHawk wrote:


    Nailed it!
    VA49er
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 201
    Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:51 am


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:08 pm
  • Oops.



    https://www.thedailybeast.com/covid-pos ... itter_page

    Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers has caused a media flurry after announcing his positive COVID-19 diagnosis and unvaccinated status. Now, CNN Business reports that Rodgers has ended his partnership with Prevea Health—another blow to the embattled football star. Rodgers, who has been a spokesperson for Prevea Health since 2012, released a joint statement with the company on Saturday announcing the termination. “Prevea Health remains deeply committed to protecting its patients, staff, providers, and communities amidst the COVID-19 pandemic,” wrote the company in a statement. “This includes encouraging and helping all eligible populations to become vaccinated against COVID-19 to prevent the virus from further significantly impacting lives and livelihoods.”


    :twisted:
    sutz
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 22671
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:41 am
    Location: Kent, WA


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:22 pm
  • sutz wrote:Oops.



    :twisted:


    Aaron Rodgers:

    Image
    MyrtleHawk
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 116
    Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:53 pm


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:48 pm
  • MyrtleHawk wrote:
    sutz wrote:Oops.



    :twisted:


    Aaron Rodgers:

    Image


    So much this^. AR don't give a $h!t. He obviously takes his right to choose very seriously.
    VA49er
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 201
    Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:51 am


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:16 am
  • SantaClaraHawk wrote:


    He's playing to a "base". Cute. :roll:

    It doesn't get more twattier than Erin Rodgers. And Cam Newton is still alive so that's saying something. :34853_doh:
    hgwellz12
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4323
    Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:17 pm
    Location: In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history..


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:14 am

Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:37 am
  • VA49er wrote:Interesting video
    https://youtu.be/lkVN3KwDfvI

    LOL, a video featuring “Russia Ron”. You can’t be serious? What a hoot!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 36484
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:36 pm
    Location: The pit


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:44 am
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    VA49er wrote:Interesting video
    https://youtu.be/lkVN3KwDfvI

    LOL, a video featuring “Russia Ron”. You can’t be serious? What a hoot!


    Stay blind, really don't care. This isn't for those in denial like you.
    VA49er
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 201
    Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:51 am


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:28 am
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    VA49er wrote:Interesting video
    https://youtu.be/lkVN3KwDfvI

    LOL, a video featuring “Russia Ron”. You can’t be serious? What a hoot!


    Sports Hernia, on a civil level I don't understand why people say things like this.

    I didn't watch the video yet and I don't know who Russia Ron is, but to completely alienate anyone's points just because they are a certain person seems like a dismissive copout. When I usually hear things like that, my knee-jerk response is almost always "Okay, but are they wrong on this topic and can you prove them wrong?" if I feel they actually have valid points, regardless of who they are.

    To completely dismiss anyone despite their valid points just because of your view on them is one of the bigger reasons why civil conversations for better outcomes seem more and more sparse each day.

    Not trying to change your opinion, mindset, or background. Not even trying to attack you personally. Just saying.
    MyrtleHawk
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 116
    Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:53 pm


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:35 am
  • MyrtleHawk wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    VA49er wrote:Interesting video
    https://youtu.be/lkVN3KwDfvI

    LOL, a video featuring “Russia Ron”. You can’t be serious? What a hoot!


    Sports Hernia, on a civil level I don't understand why people say things like this.

    I didn't watch the video yet and I don't know who Russia Ron is, but to completely alienate anyone's points just because they are a certain person seems like a dismissive copout. When I usually hear things like that, my knee-jerk response is almost always "Okay, but are they wrong on this topic and can you prove them wrong?" if I feel they actually have valid points, regardless of who they are.

    To completely dismiss anyone despite their valid points just because of your view on them is one of the bigger reasons why civil conversations for better outcomes seem more and more sparse each day.

    Not trying to change your opinion, mindset, or background. Not even trying to attack you personally. Just saying.


    It's because he, like so many others have made a choice. He doesn't want to hear anything that might make it sound like a bad choice.
    VA49er
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 201
    Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:51 am


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:26 pm
  • As soon as he referenced Rogan he lost all credibility and I love me a good Joe Rogan podcast every once in a while. He loves the limelight whatever that may be. I'm rather indifferent to this whole episode. Hope he plays and we kick his ass regardless
    ArlosSpecial
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 360
    Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:13 pm


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:34 pm
  • MyrtleHawk wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    VA49er wrote:Interesting video
    https://youtu.be/lkVN3KwDfvI

    LOL, a video featuring “Russia Ron”. You can’t be serious? What a hoot!


    Sports Hernia, on a civil level I don't understand why people say things like this.

    I didn't watch the video yet and I don't know who Russia Ron is, but to completely alienate anyone's points just because they are a certain person seems like a dismissive copout. When I usually hear things like that, my knee-jerk response is almost always "Okay, but are they wrong on this topic and can you prove them wrong?" if I feel they actually have valid points, regardless of who they are.

    To completely dismiss anyone despite their valid points just because of your view on them is one of the bigger reasons why civil conversations for better outcomes seem more and more sparse each day.

    Not trying to change your opinion, mindset, or background. Not even trying to attack you personally. Just saying.

    He is a scum of the earth politician. A total POS.
    Just sayin’! If you choose to be mislead by him or that other scumbag Joe Rogan that’s on you.

    If my posts hurt your sensibilities and you don’t like the way I post , or what I post, you can use the “foe” feature, it works well. Have a nice day. :)
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 36484
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:36 pm
    Location: The pit


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:14 pm
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    MyrtleHawk wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    VA49er wrote:Interesting video
    https://youtu.be/lkVN3KwDfvI

    LOL, a video featuring “Russia Ron”. You can’t be serious? What a hoot!


    Sports Hernia, on a civil level I don't understand why people say things like this.

    I didn't watch the video yet and I don't know who Russia Ron is, but to completely alienate anyone's points just because they are a certain person seems like a dismissive copout. When I usually hear things like that, my knee-jerk response is almost always "Okay, but are they wrong on this topic and can you prove them wrong?" if I feel they actually have valid points, regardless of who they are.

    To completely dismiss anyone despite their valid points just because of your view on them is one of the bigger reasons why civil conversations for better outcomes seem more and more sparse each day.

    Not trying to change your opinion, mindset, or background. Not even trying to attack you personally. Just saying.

    He is a scum of the earth politician. A total POS.
    Just sayin’! If you choose to be mislead by him or that other scumbag Joe Rogan that’s on you.

    If my posts hurt your sensibilities and you don’t like the way I post , or what I post, you can use the “foe” feature, it works well. Have a nice day. :)


    It's amazing that you can live your whole life in this country and push so hard against individual liberty.
    Threedee
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3393
    Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:08 pm
    Location: Federal Way, WA


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:26 pm
  • Threedee wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    MyrtleHawk wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:LOL, a video featuring “Russia Ron”. You can’t be serious? What a hoot!


    Sports Hernia, on a civil level I don't understand why people say things like this.

    I didn't watch the video yet and I don't know who Russia Ron is, but to completely alienate anyone's points just because they are a certain person seems like a dismissive copout. When I usually hear things like that, my knee-jerk response is almost always "Okay, but are they wrong on this topic and can you prove them wrong?" if I feel they actually have valid points, regardless of who they are.

    To completely dismiss anyone despite their valid points just because of your view on them is one of the bigger reasons why civil conversations for better outcomes seem more and more sparse each day.

    Not trying to change your opinion, mindset, or background. Not even trying to attack you personally. Just saying.

    He is a scum of the earth politician. A total POS.
    Just sayin’! If you choose to be mislead by him or that other scumbag Joe Rogan that’s on you.

    If my posts hurt your sensibilities and you don’t like the way I post , or what I post, you can use the “foe” feature, it works well. Have a nice day. :)


    It's amazing that you can live your whole life in this country and push so hard against individual liberty.


    It's because he's never had to put his life on the line to defend it.
    VA49er
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 201
    Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:51 am


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:39 pm
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    MyrtleHawk wrote:Sports Hernia, on a civil level I don't understand why people say things like this.

    I didn't watch the video yet and I don't know who Russia Ron is, but to completely alienate anyone's points just because they are a certain person seems like a dismissive copout. When I usually hear things like that, my knee-jerk response is almost always "Okay, but are they wrong on this topic and can you prove them wrong?" if I feel they actually have valid points, regardless of who they are.

    To completely dismiss anyone despite their valid points just because of your view on them is one of the bigger reasons why civil conversations for better outcomes seem more and more sparse each day.

    Not trying to change your opinion, mindset, or background. Not even trying to attack you personally. Just saying.


    He is a scum of the earth politician. A total POS.
    Just sayin’! If you choose to be mislead by him or that other scumbag Joe Rogan that’s on you.

    If my posts hurt your sensibilities and you don’t like the way I post , or what I post, you can use the “foe” feature, it works well. Have a nice day. :)


    I still don't know anything about him, never heard of him before I saw the video. I don't let other people lead me, I'm pretty partial to thinking on my own after listening to both sides of arguments.

    Your post didn't hurt my sensibilities, in fact I don't recall saying anything relating to "I don't like the way you post or what you post", just trying to gauge your thought process by sharing my opinion. Living in an echo chamber without listening or even entertaining any reasonable disagreeing views is a dangerous place to be.
    MyrtleHawk
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 116
    Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:53 pm


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:18 pm
  • Threedee wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    MyrtleHawk wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:LOL, a video featuring “Russia Ron”. You can’t be serious? What a hoot!


    Sports Hernia, on a civil level I don't understand why people say things like this.

    I didn't watch the video yet and I don't know who Russia Ron is, but to completely alienate anyone's points just because they are a certain person seems like a dismissive copout. When I usually hear things like that, my knee-jerk response is almost always "Okay, but are they wrong on this topic and can you prove them wrong?" if I feel they actually have valid points, regardless of who they are.

    To completely dismiss anyone despite their valid points just because of your view on them is one of the bigger reasons why civil conversations for better outcomes seem more and more sparse each day.

    Not trying to change your opinion, mindset, or background. Not even trying to attack you personally. Just saying.

    He is a scum of the earth politician. A total POS.
    Just sayin’! If you choose to be mislead by him or that other scumbag Joe Rogan that’s on you.

    If my posts hurt your sensibilities and you don’t like the way I post , or what I post, you can use the “foe” feature, it works well. Have a nice day. :)


    It's amazing that you can live your whole life in this country and push so hard against individual liberty.

    Oh boy, another “victim”. :roll:
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 36484
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:36 pm
    Location: The pit


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:21 pm
  • VA49er wrote:
    Threedee wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    MyrtleHawk wrote:
    Sports Hernia, on a civil level I don't understand why people say things like this.

    I didn't watch the video yet and I don't know who Russia Ron is, but to completely alienate anyone's points just because they are a certain person seems like a dismissive copout. When I usually hear things like that, my knee-jerk response is almost always "Okay, but are they wrong on this topic and can you prove them wrong?" if I feel they actually have valid points, regardless of who they are.

    To completely dismiss anyone despite their valid points just because of your view on them is one of the bigger reasons why civil conversations for better outcomes seem more and more sparse each day.

    Not trying to change your opinion, mindset, or background. Not even trying to attack you personally. Just saying.

    He is a scum of the earth politician. A total POS.
    Just sayin’! If you choose to be mislead by him or that other scumbag Joe Rogan that’s on you.

    If my posts hurt your sensibilities and you don’t like the way I post , or what I post, you can use the “foe” feature, it works well. Have a nice day. :)


    It's amazing that you can live your whole life in this country and push so hard against individual liberty.


    It's because he's never had to put his life on the line to defend it.

    That’s funny coming from you. Let me guess, your military credentials are exactly the same as LivinginHawktown/Wa9’ers. I bet you inherited a construction/contracting business too?
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 36484
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:36 pm
    Location: The pit


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:23 pm
  • MyrtleHawk wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    MyrtleHawk wrote:Sports Hernia, on a civil level I don't understand why people say things like this.

    I didn't watch the video yet and I don't know who Russia Ron is, but to completely alienate anyone's points just because they are a certain person seems like a dismissive copout. When I usually hear things like that, my knee-jerk response is almost always "Okay, but are they wrong on this topic and can you prove them wrong?" if I feel they actually have valid points, regardless of who they are.

    To completely dismiss anyone despite their valid points just because of your view on them is one of the bigger reasons why civil conversations for better outcomes seem more and more sparse each day.

    Not trying to change your opinion, mindset, or background. Not even trying to attack you personally. Just saying.


    He is a scum of the earth politician. A total POS.
    Just sayin’! If you choose to be mislead by him or that other scumbag Joe Rogan that’s on you.

    If my posts hurt your sensibilities and you don’t like the way I post , or what I post, you can use the “foe” feature, it works well. Have a nice day. :)


    I still don't know anything about him, never heard of him before I saw the video. I don't let other people lead me, I'm pretty partial to thinking on my own after listening to both sides of arguments.

    Your post didn't hurt my sensibilities, in fact I don't recall saying anything relating to "I don't like the way you post or what you post", just trying to gauge your thought process by sharing my opinion. Living in an echo chamber without listening or even entertaining any reasonable disagreeing views is a dangerous place to be.

    Yes it is. You may want to get out of the echo chamber your pretending not to be in.
    Again, have a nice day, really! :2thumbs:
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 36484
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:36 pm
    Location: The pit


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:22 pm
  • Threedee wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    MyrtleHawk wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:LOL, a video featuring “Russia Ron”. You can’t be serious? What a hoot!


    Sports Hernia, on a civil level I don't understand why people say things like this.

    I didn't watch the video yet and I don't know who Russia Ron is, but to completely alienate anyone's points just because they are a certain person seems like a dismissive copout. When I usually hear things like that, my knee-jerk response is almost always "Okay, but are they wrong on this topic and can you prove them wrong?" if I feel they actually have valid points, regardless of who they are.

    To completely dismiss anyone despite their valid points just because of your view on them is one of the bigger reasons why civil conversations for better outcomes seem more and more sparse each day.

    Not trying to change your opinion, mindset, or background. Not even trying to attack you personally. Just saying.

    He is a scum of the earth politician. A total POS.
    Just sayin’! If you choose to be mislead by him or that other scumbag Joe Rogan that’s on you.

    If my posts hurt your sensibilities and you don’t like the way I post , or what I post, you can use the “foe” feature, it works well. Have a nice day. :)


    It's amazing that you can live your whole life in this country and push so hard against individual liberty.


    It's amazing that without a country you have no individual liberty, the Pandemic and Mandates and Vaccines is about something bigger then you, bigger then the Country really it's about the world, then country, then individuals.

    But hey make a world problem all about you.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 37427
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:07 pm
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    MyrtleHawk wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    MyrtleHawk wrote:Sports Hernia, on a civil level I don't understand why people say things like this.

    I didn't watch the video yet and I don't know who Russia Ron is, but to completely alienate anyone's points just because they are a certain person seems like a dismissive copout. When I usually hear things like that, my knee-jerk response is almost always "Okay, but are they wrong on this topic and can you prove them wrong?" if I feel they actually have valid points, regardless of who they are.

    To completely dismiss anyone despite their valid points just because of your view on them is one of the bigger reasons why civil conversations for better outcomes seem more and more sparse each day.

    Not trying to change your opinion, mindset, or background. Not even trying to attack you personally. Just saying.


    He is a scum of the earth politician. A total POS.
    Just sayin’! If you choose to be mislead by him or that other scumbag Joe Rogan that’s on you.

    If my posts hurt your sensibilities and you don’t like the way I post , or what I post, you can use the “foe” feature, it works well. Have a nice day. :)


    I still don't know anything about him, never heard of him before I saw the video. I don't let other people lead me, I'm pretty partial to thinking on my own after listening to both sides of arguments.

    Your post didn't hurt my sensibilities, in fact I don't recall saying anything relating to "I don't like the way you post or what you post", just trying to gauge your thought process by sharing my opinion. Living in an echo chamber without listening or even entertaining any reasonable disagreeing views is a dangerous place to be.

    Yes it is. You may want to get out of the echo chamber your pretending not to be in.
    Again, have a nice day, really! :2thumbs:


    I'm just curious to know what echo chamber you think I'm pretending not to be in when I'm clearly suggesting against it? This isn't some comeback war or even a "gotcha" moment...
    MyrtleHawk
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 116
    Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:53 pm


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:32 pm
  • So anyway... Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
    Somos doces
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 141
    Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:27 pm
    Location: Southeast Washington


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:17 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:
    Threedee wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    MyrtleHawk wrote:
    Sports Hernia, on a civil level I don't understand why people say things like this.

    I didn't watch the video yet and I don't know who Russia Ron is, but to completely alienate anyone's points just because they are a certain person seems like a dismissive copout. When I usually hear things like that, my knee-jerk response is almost always "Okay, but are they wrong on this topic and can you prove them wrong?" if I feel they actually have valid points, regardless of who they are.

    To completely dismiss anyone despite their valid points just because of your view on them is one of the bigger reasons why civil conversations for better outcomes seem more and more sparse each day.

    Not trying to change your opinion, mindset, or background. Not even trying to attack you personally. Just saying.

    He is a scum of the earth politician. A total POS.
    Just sayin’! If you choose to be mislead by him or that other scumbag Joe Rogan that’s on you.

    If my posts hurt your sensibilities and you don’t like the way I post , or what I post, you can use the “foe” feature, it works well. Have a nice day. :)


    It's amazing that you can live your whole life in this country and push so hard against individual liberty.


    It's amazing that without a country you have no individual liberty, the Pandemic and Mandates and Vaccines is about something bigger then you, bigger then the Country really it's about the world, then country, then individuals.

    But hey make a world problem all about you.


    You're only thinking like this because you're pro vax. What's next? What's to keep them from taking away you're right to choose on something you don't agree with?

    The whole vax no vax is dividing this country.

    Weren't you the one that said unvaxxed should have to pay for their own medical care? But you never mention fat asses that end in the hospital with health issues due to their personal choices. If insurance companies are allowed to discriminate against unvaxxed whats to stop them from things like people hurt speeding on the highway? No insurance for you, you were speeding, sorry.

    You're all either missing the point or you're so scared you might be wrong you refuse to admit you have no idea what will happen because you got the shot. You hope it doesn't cause side effects but you don't know. I'll bet all those shipyard workers believed the government and the makers of asbestos at one time too.

    It's okay to just say okay. You got vaxxed, great, you made a personal choice. I choose not to, and with what we know now about vaxxed still getting covid, being just as able to spread it and die from it even more so I don't want it.

    I just spent 6 days with what I believe is covid, after the 14 days I will be getting an antibody test. No vax
    VA49er
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 201
    Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:51 am


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:28 pm
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    Threedee wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    MyrtleHawk wrote:
    Sports Hernia, on a civil level I don't understand why people say things like this.

    I didn't watch the video yet and I don't know who Russia Ron is, but to completely alienate anyone's points just because they are a certain person seems like a dismissive copout. When I usually hear things like that, my knee-jerk response is almost always "Okay, but are they wrong on this topic and can you prove them wrong?" if I feel they actually have valid points, regardless of who they are.

    To completely dismiss anyone despite their valid points just because of your view on them is one of the bigger reasons why civil conversations for better outcomes seem more and more sparse each day.

    Not trying to change your opinion, mindset, or background. Not even trying to attack you personally. Just saying.

    He is a scum of the earth politician. A total POS.
    Just sayin’! If you choose to be mislead by him or that other scumbag Joe Rogan that’s on you.

    If my posts hurt your sensibilities and you don’t like the way I post , or what I post, you can use the “foe” feature, it works well. Have a nice day. :)


    It's amazing that you can live your whole life in this country and push so hard against individual liberty.

    Oh boy, another “victim”. :roll:


    Dealing with petty tyrants is not victimhood, unless you consider John Adams a victim.
    Threedee
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3393
    Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:08 pm
    Location: Federal Way, WA


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:28 pm
  • Somos doces wrote:So anyway... Aaron Rodgers has Covid.


    Erin.
    Threedee
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3393
    Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:08 pm
    Location: Federal Way, WA


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:30 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:
    Threedee wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    MyrtleHawk wrote:
    Sports Hernia, on a civil level I don't understand why people say things like this.

    I didn't watch the video yet and I don't know who Russia Ron is, but to completely alienate anyone's points just because they are a certain person seems like a dismissive copout. When I usually hear things like that, my knee-jerk response is almost always "Okay, but are they wrong on this topic and can you prove them wrong?" if I feel they actually have valid points, regardless of who they are.

    To completely dismiss anyone despite their valid points just because of your view on them is one of the bigger reasons why civil conversations for better outcomes seem more and more sparse each day.

    Not trying to change your opinion, mindset, or background. Not even trying to attack you personally. Just saying.

    He is a scum of the earth politician. A total POS.
    Just sayin’! If you choose to be mislead by him or that other scumbag Joe Rogan that’s on you.

    If my posts hurt your sensibilities and you don’t like the way I post , or what I post, you can use the “foe” feature, it works well. Have a nice day. :)


    It's amazing that you can live your whole life in this country and push so hard against individual liberty.


    It's amazing that without a country you have no individual liberty, the Pandemic and Mandates and Vaccines is about something bigger then you, bigger then the Country really it's about the world, then country, then individuals.

    But hey make a world problem all about you.


    Our reaction to COVID is far more dangerous than the illness itself. I'm guessing that the CCP was hoping for that when they began covering it up (or worse).
    Threedee
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3393
    Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:08 pm
    Location: Federal Way, WA


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:56 pm
  • I hope he plays Seattle. Why are all hoping he not play? Seattle is one and done even if they make the playoffs.
    5thgen
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 70
    Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:25 pm


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:02 am
  • chris98251 wrote:
    Threedee wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    MyrtleHawk wrote:
    Sports Hernia, on a civil level I don't understand why people say things like this.

    I didn't watch the video yet and I don't know who Russia Ron is, but to completely alienate anyone's points just because they are a certain person seems like a dismissive copout. When I usually hear things like that, my knee-jerk response is almost always "Okay, but are they wrong on this topic and can you prove them wrong?" if I feel they actually have valid points, regardless of who they are.

    To completely dismiss anyone despite their valid points just because of your view on them is one of the bigger reasons why civil conversations for better outcomes seem more and more sparse each day.

    Not trying to change your opinion, mindset, or background. Not even trying to attack you personally. Just saying.

    He is a scum of the earth politician. A total POS.
    Just sayin’! If you choose to be mislead by him or that other scumbag Joe Rogan that’s on you.

    If my posts hurt your sensibilities and you don’t like the way I post , or what I post, you can use the “foe” feature, it works well. Have a nice day. :)


    It's amazing that you can live your whole life in this country and push so hard against individual liberty.


    It's amazing that without a country you have no individual liberty, the Pandemic and Mandates and Vaccines is about something bigger then you, bigger then the Country really it's about the world, then country, then individuals.

    But hey make a world problem all about you.


    As soon as people start banging the "it's about the collective" drum..and say because of that they deserve to infringe on your rights you should begin to ask about a million questions. For centuries didnt the US stand for individual liberty over the "collective good" Principles shouldnt be dropped because of tough times.. thats how you screw up a country.
    therealjohncarlson
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4239
    Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 3:09 pm


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:13 am
  • therealjohncarlson wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    Threedee wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:He is a scum of the earth politician. A total POS.
    Just sayin’! If you choose to be mislead by him or that other scumbag Joe Rogan that’s on you.

    If my posts hurt your sensibilities and you don’t like the way I post , or what I post, you can use the “foe” feature, it works well. Have a nice day. :)


    It's amazing that you can live your whole life in this country and push so hard against individual liberty.


    It's amazing that without a country you have no individual liberty, the Pandemic and Mandates and Vaccines is about something bigger then you, bigger then the Country really it's about the world, then country, then individuals.

    But hey make a world problem all about you.


    As soon as people start banging the "it's about the collective" drum..and say because of that they deserve to infringe on your rights you should begin to ask about a million questions. For centuries didnt the US stand for individual liberty over the "collective good" Principles shouldnt be dropped because of tough times.. thats how you screw up a country.


    So my wants trump your wants, I can take your home, food and car because I have more firepower, caught you off guard and you were not paying attention, yes there are laws that say I shouldn't but guess what what nobody knows can't hurt me, and trust me nobody would know since everyone around me thinks like I do and we will split the spoils.

    That's what we have in essence, but I also want to reserve the right to use the things people that think different have that I can't take, well take yet.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 37427
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:39 am
  • Threedee wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    Threedee wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:He is a scum of the earth politician. A total POS.
    Just sayin’! If you choose to be mislead by him or that other scumbag Joe Rogan that’s on you.

    If my posts hurt your sensibilities and you don’t like the way I post , or what I post, you can use the “foe” feature, it works well. Have a nice day. :)


    It's amazing that you can live your whole life in this country and push so hard against individual liberty.

    Oh boy, another “victim”. :roll:


    Dealing with petty tyrants is not victimhood, unless you consider John Adams a victim.

    Oh brother. :34853_doh:

    So did you go to kindergarten? Serious question.
    We’re you in the military? I’ll show you what I’m leading to once you answer those questions.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 36484
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:36 pm
    Location: The pit


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:18 am
  • VA49er wrote:Interesting video
    https://youtu.be/lkVN3KwDfvI

    Heartbreaking video.
    Fade
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3510
    Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:26 am
    Location: Truth Ray


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:31 am
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    MyrtleHawk wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    VA49er wrote:Interesting video
    https://youtu.be/lkVN3KwDfvI

    LOL, a video featuring “Russia Ron”. You can’t be serious? What a hoot!


    Sports Hernia, on a civil level I don't understand why people say things like this.

    I didn't watch the video yet and I don't know who Russia Ron is, but to completely alienate anyone's points just because they are a certain person seems like a dismissive copout. When I usually hear things like that, my knee-jerk response is almost always "Okay, but are they wrong on this topic and can you prove them wrong?" if I feel they actually have valid points, regardless of who they are.

    To completely dismiss anyone despite their valid points just because of your view on them is one of the bigger reasons why civil conversations for better outcomes seem more and more sparse each day.

    Not trying to change your opinion, mindset, or background. Not even trying to attack you personally. Just saying.

    He is a scum of the earth politician. A total POS.
    Just sayin’! If you choose to be mislead by him or that other scumbag Joe Rogan that’s on you.

    If my posts hurt your sensibilities and you don’t like the way I post , or what I post, you can use the “foe” feature, it works well. Have a nice day. :)


    Since when is Joe Rogan a scumbag? I listen to a lot of his podcasts, and i definitely don't worship him or agree with him on everything, but he's never done anything bad to anyone. And he doesn't lie or spread misinformation either. I've seen the media and "fact-checkers" lie and spread misinformation about him, though.
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7969
    Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:47 pm


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:49 am
  • fenderbender123 wrote:Since when is Joe Rogan a scumbag? I listen to a lot of his podcasts, and i definitely don't worship him or agree with him on everything, but he's never done anything bad to anyone. And he doesn't lie or spread misinformation either. I've seen the media and "fact-checkers" lie and spread misinformation about him, though.


    I agree. Rogan is not a person that I'd call a scumbag, a term I reserve for criminals and other unscrupulous characters.

    But he is a true nutcase that thinks he knows more about medicine than doctors that have been studying the subject for a lifetime and I'm truly astounded that Rodgers would dismiss what nearly every MD says about the Covid vaccines in lieu of a recommendation advocated by a stand-up comedian/podcast host.
    RiverDog
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2281
    Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:58 am
    Location: Kennewick, WA


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:32 am
  • RiverDog wrote:
    fenderbender123 wrote:Since when is Joe Rogan a scumbag? I listen to a lot of his podcasts, and i definitely don't worship him or agree with him on everything, but he's never done anything bad to anyone. And he doesn't lie or spread misinformation either. I've seen the media and "fact-checkers" lie and spread misinformation about him, though.


    I agree. Rogan is not a person that I'd call a scumbag, a term I reserve for criminals and other unscrupulous characters.

    But he is a true nutcase that thinks he knows more about medicine than doctors that have been studying the subject for a lifetime and I'm truly astounded that Rodgers would dismiss what nearly every MD says about the Covid vaccines in lieu of a recommendation advocated by a stand-up comedian/podcast host.


    I feel that he hasn't been dismissing the vaccines. He never criticizes anyone for getting it. He acknowledges that vaccines are helpful. Etc. And I've even heard him encourage people to get vaccinated.

    The only reason people are criticizing him is because he himself did not get vaccinated.
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7969
    Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:47 pm


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:01 am
  • fenderbender123 wrote:I feel that he hasn't been dismissing the vaccines. He never criticizes anyone for getting it. He acknowledges that vaccines are helpful. Etc. And I've even heard him encourage people to get vaccinated.

    The only reason people are criticizing him is because he himself did not get vaccinated.


    Yes, he has been dismissing vaccines. He made the statement that young and healthy people should not be concerned about getting vaccinated, which drew the wrath of none other than Dr. Anthony Fauci. To his credit, Rogan walked back his comments. He's also wrapped himself around the drug intermectin, a drug used in de-worming animals of which there is no evidence of it being an effective treatment for Covid. His advocation of it likely contributed to a spike in hospitalization cases of poison incidents related to people using it to self treat themselves. The guy needs to stick with his day job and leave the issue to medical professionals.

    So let's stop with the lionization of this man. I agree that he's not a scumbag, but he's a true nutcase.
    Last edited by RiverDog on Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
    RiverDog
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2281
    Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:58 am
    Location: Kennewick, WA


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:04 am
  • Saying a young person shouldn't worry about getting vaccinated is a perfectly fine, subjective, non fact-checkable opinion.

    He also isn't advocating for people to take ivermectin, either. He simply stated his experience. He went to a doctor, a doctor prescribed him Ivermectin (for humans, not horses), etc. He isn't saying go out and take ivermectin. And many people, including people who write articles for the media, have flat-out lied or intentionally deceived people into thinking he took horse medication, when that is not what he said at all. He was prescribed a variation of ivermectin that is approved for humans. He simply relayed these facts to his listeners. How dare he?
    Last edited by fenderbender123 on Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7969
    Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:47 pm


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:07 am
  • fenderbender123 wrote:Saying a young person shouldn't worry about getting vaccinated is a perfectly fine, subjective, non fact-checkable opinion.


    That should be left to a medical professional or infectious disease expert.

    Rogan is not qualified to be speaking out on this subject and issuing recommendations. He's not a doctor, for crying out loud. He's one of a number of self appointed experts that are contributing to misinformation surrounding the vaccines.
    RiverDog
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2281
    Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:58 am
    Location: Kennewick, WA


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:10 am
  • RiverDog wrote:
    fenderbender123 wrote:Saying a young person shouldn't worry about getting vaccinated is a perfectly fine, subjective, non fact-checkable opinion.


    That should be left to a medical professional or infectious disease expert.

    Rogan is not qualified to be speaking out on this subject and issuing recommendations. He's not a doctor, for crying out loud. He's one of a number of self appointed experts that are contributing to misinformation surrounding the vaccines


    He is only relaying facts as they occurred to him. And whether or not somebody should worry about something is not a medical or scientific thing. It is completely subjective. This is actually a good example of exactly what people are misunderstanding about "science". Science doesn't determine what people value. It doesn't determine what people should or shouldn't do. It is a process to help us understand objective truths. Saying a virus is dangerous and that people should get vaccinated is not objectivity. It's subjective.
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7969
    Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:47 pm


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:33 am
  • fenderbender123 wrote:He is only relaying facts as they occurred to him. And whether or not somebody should worry about something is not a medical or scientific thing. It is completely subjective. This is actually a good example of exactly what people are misunderstanding about "science". Science doesn't determine what people value. It doesn't determine what people should or shouldn't do. It is a process to help us understand objective truths. Saying a virus is dangerous and that people should get vaccinated is not objectivity. It's subjective.


    He most certainly recommended Ivermectin to Aaron Rodgers, so he's doing more than simply relaying facts as they occurred to him. And I disagree with your statement that a virus is dangerous and people should get vaccinated is subjective. It's a provable statement supported by known facts.

    People like Rogan that are expressing their unqualified opinions are the root cause of the misinformation that's being spread across the internet and is contributing to vaccine hesitancy. Giving him a microphone is like giving a 5 year old a loaded gun.

    Last week, CNN’s medical analyst Dr. Jonathan Reiner warned that what Rogan had done was dangerous.

    ‘He’s promoting, kind of a crazy jumble of, you know, sort of folk remedies and internet-prescribed drugs,’ Reiner said . ‘He should have more sense.’

    Though used in horses and barn animals, people can use Ivermectin to combat parasites and skin diseases, but not COVID-19.

    Large doses of this drug, however, can cause serious harm to humans if ingested, doctors warned.

    Calls for Ivermectin poisoning saw a 163% increase to a total of 1,143 throughout the U.S. this year, according to the American Association of Poison Control Centers.

    At the end of August, there were a total of 459 calls regarding Ivermectin to poison control centers.

    The FDA had urged people to stay away from the drug in a tweet last month, writing, ‘You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y’all. Stop it.’


    https://www.tech-gate.org/usa/2021/09/0 ... -covid-19/
    RiverDog
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2281
    Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:58 am
    Location: Kennewick, WA


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:47 am
  • Again, the league has a right to set their rules for the vaxed and unvaxxed players. Rodgers decided that he gets to do things HIS way.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 18416
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:55 am
  • RiverDog wrote:
    fenderbender123 wrote:He is only relaying facts as they occurred to him. And whether or not somebody should worry about something is not a medical or scientific thing. It is completely subjective. This is actually a good example of exactly what people are misunderstanding about "science". Science doesn't determine what people value. It doesn't determine what people should or shouldn't do. It is a process to help us understand objective truths. Saying a virus is dangerous and that people should get vaccinated is not objectivity. It's subjective.


    He most certainly recommended Ivermectin to Aaron Rodgers, so he's doing more than simply relaying facts as they occurred to him. And I disagree with your statement that a virus is dangerous and people should get vaccinated is subjective. It's a provable statement supported by known facts.

    People like Rogan that are expressing their unqualified opinions are the root cause of the misinformation that's being spread across the internet and is contributing to vaccine hesitancy. Giving him a microphone is like giving a 5 year old a loaded gun.

    Last week, CNN’s medical analyst Dr. Jonathan Reiner warned that what Rogan had done was dangerous.

    ‘He’s promoting, kind of a crazy jumble of, you know, sort of folk remedies and internet-prescribed drugs,’ Reiner said . ‘He should have more sense.’

    Though used in horses and barn animals, people can use Ivermectin to combat parasites and skin diseases, but not COVID-19.

    Large doses of this drug, however, can cause serious harm to humans if ingested, doctors warned.

    Calls for Ivermectin poisoning saw a 163% increase to a total of 1,143 throughout the U.S. this year, according to the American Association of Poison Control Centers.

    At the end of August, there were a total of 459 calls regarding Ivermectin to poison control centers.

    The FDA had urged people to stay away from the drug in a tweet last month, writing, ‘You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y’all. Stop it.’


    https://www.tech-gate.org/usa/2021/09/0 ... -covid-19/


    I'm aware of how CNN likes to stir up controversy with cleverly worded articles.

    And I guess we will just have to disagree on that being objective or subjective. A doctor can tell me that I have a 1% risk of dying from something if I don't have certain surgery. That's being objective. Telling me I should be worried if I don't get the surgery is up to me. And other people can chime in with their opinions on whether a 1% risk is worth worrying about, too, and their opinions wouldn't be any better or worse than a doctor's opinion of what I should worry about. A doctor should stick to the facts.

    Economics is the subject that studies the concept of choice. Medicine is not.
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7969
    Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:47 pm


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:03 am
  • Also, we would need to know the entirety of Rodgers' conversation with Rogan. I'd bet that "consult your doctor" was said and likely repeated to him. And per Rodgers, he reached out to Joe Rogan personally, and sought his advice. I can't see how we can frame Rodgers as being some dumb, impressionable idiot that doesn't understand that he's seeking medical advice from somebody who isn't a doctor. He knows that. He isn't an idiot. So what can we say we know for sure what Rogan has done wrong?
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7969
    Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:47 pm


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:09 am
  • fenderbender123 wrote:So what can we say we know for sure what Rogan has done wrong?


    We've talked about several. One is when he said that if you're young and healthy you shouldn't worry about getting vaccinated. Even Rogan admitted as much when he walked back those comments. The problem is that a lot of people heard his first statement but didn't hear his correction. He's contributing to vaccine hesitancy.
    RiverDog
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2281
    Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:58 am
    Location: Kennewick, WA


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:40 am
  • A lot of people heard his first statement because the media ran a bunch of articles and "fact checks" (even though it's blatantly not a fact checkable statement, which is hilarious) slamming him for it. And then the media did not run nearly as many articles when he clarified his comments.

    People who actually listen to the entirety of his podcasts instead of just soundbyte media know that at worse he is neutral on vaccines. Correlation does not equal causation, either. Rogan likely has listeners *because* there are people who don't want vaccines rammed down their throat. The audience influences the voice, not the other way around.
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7969
    Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:47 pm


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:27 am
  • fenderbender123 wrote:A lot of people heard his first statement because the media ran a bunch of articles and "fact checks" (even though it's blatantly not a fact checkable statement, which is hilarious) slamming him for it. And then the media did not run nearly as many articles when he clarified his comments.

    People who actually listen to the entirety of his podcasts instead of just soundbyte media know that at worse he is neutral on vaccines. Correlation does not equal causation, either. Rogan likely has listeners *because* there are people who don't want vaccines rammed down their throat. The audience influences the voice, not the other way around.



    Take a look around the the country, there are thousands of people that are vaccinated protesting mandates. It's not about being anti vaccines it's about anti mandate. Even vaxed people realize what is at stake.
    VA49er
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 201
    Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:51 am


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:00 am
  • chris98251 wrote:
    therealjohncarlson wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    Threedee wrote:
    It's amazing that you can live your whole life in this country and push so hard against individual liberty.


    It's amazing that without a country you have no individual liberty, the Pandemic and Mandates and Vaccines is about something bigger then you, bigger then the Country really it's about the world, then country, then individuals.

    But hey make a world problem all about you.


    As soon as people start banging the "it's about the collective" drum..and say because of that they deserve to infringe on your rights you should begin to ask about a million questions. For centuries didnt the US stand for individual liberty over the "collective good" Principles shouldnt be dropped because of tough times.. thats how you screw up a country.


    So my wants trump your wants, I can take your home, food and car because I have more firepower, caught you off guard and you were not paying attention, yes there are laws that say I shouldn't but guess what what nobody knows can't hurt me, and trust me nobody would know since everyone around me thinks like I do and we will split the spoils.

    That's what we have in essence, but I also want to reserve the right to use the things people that think different have that I can't take, well take yet.


    Using overt force against someone is not the same..cmon you know that. Anyone who argues that it is the same or very similar should worry everyone else.. because if we take the former's logic to the extreme they should be in favor of mass force vaccination of the public. Are you in favor of that?
    therealjohncarlson
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4239
    Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 3:09 pm


Re: Aaron Rodgers has Covid.
Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:10 pm

PreviousNext


It is currently Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:25 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests