2 hour LIVE ESPN special on Seahawks July 29th - (Updated)

grizbob

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":20h71p4i said:
kidhawk":20h71p4i said:
hawksfansinceday1":20h71p4i said:
HoustonHawk82":20h71p4i said:
Bump!

This is important people!
Like Grizbob, I can't program anything more than a couple weeks in advance. I have Direc and it downloads programming roughly that many days in advance so going beyond that is pointless. Hoping this one stays near the top cuz us old people forget thee things a month in advance. :les:

I just checked my directv schedule and it only goes to Monday the 28th. Hopefully I'll remember to set it before it airs.
I'll make sure to bump this thread a few days before the 29th one last time if someone hasn't already.

:th2thumbs: Much appreciated Recon, senility is taking me over :oops:

grizbob

Reaction score
:bump: Just found it! 10:30 AM pac time. 5 days and counting till the return of sanity :180670:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
grizbob":2emdqndg said:
:bump: Just found it! 10:30 AM pac time. 5 days and counting till the return of sanity :180670:

Wait......What??????? Return of WHAT???? I thought this board denied sanity in all phases. LOL :mrgreen:

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :sarcasm_on:

IronSaint

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":1ecdfv0a said:
Said to feature Ray Lewis, Jon Gruden "doing his thing", and John Clayton "being weird" lol.

In regards to Jon Gruden "doing his thing", I think it's his "Gruden's Champ Camp" he does with the Super Bowl winners. I remember he did one with us (I'm actually trying to download it on TYT but no one's seeding it :? ) I actually may tune in myself. I miss football. :cry:

But here's another free bump to remind you fellas and gals. :th2thumbs:

theascension

Reaction score
What an awesome coincidence since that's the day we snagged our tickets for training camp. Makes it even more worth it coming all the way down from Canada! Now I don't get espn so I hope I can get a hold of the episode somehow. Maybe a 12 could upload it (please)?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
grizbob":3ouvzx6x said:
Got my DVR set, 10:30 to 12:15 and I added 30 mins. just on the off chance it runs long. Thanks Bob.

A

Anonymous

I'm all set as well.

Even set some extra time, just in case.

:thcoffee:

skater18000

Reaction score
So who all will be on set for this even? I've heard Gruden, Ray Lewis etc?

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":5epthehe said:
grizbob":5epthehe said:

Wait......What??????? Return of WHAT???? I thought this board denied sanity in all phases. LOL :mrgreen:

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :sarcasm_on:
The insanity of the football season has become sanity.

CTHULU RULES!!!!!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Tuesday....and I saw Gruden and Charles Woodson on it too. By the way it will be streamed on .COM......too.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Methinks at least one person from every NFL team's staff with watching intently. Is this a nod to our success, or a way of copying and spying on our techniques. Both.

sc85sis

Reaction score
It's an hour. We're not going to really see anything but drills anyway, it just will be likely better coverage of those drills. The 7 on 7 or 11 on 11 stuff is in the second hour.