2 hour LIVE ESPN special on Seahawks July 29th - (Updated)

Rocket

Reaction score
kearly":1laymr2z said:
Please people.

Ray Lewis did not murder anybody, he was a witness. As for the perpetrators, they were not convicted either. The killings were ruled self-defense, not murder. And this only took a few hours of deliberation from the jury to decide this, a relative open-shut decision.

Ray Lewis DID testify as part of him pleading down to obstruction of justice after initially resisting, which he paid his debt to society for.

As far as the event, sounds awesome. I hope somebody posts a reminder thread at the end of next month.
Fantastic job of stating the real truth.
Bravo

TXHawk

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":yomlydb3 said:
Methinks at least one person from every NFL team's staff with watching intently. Is this a nod to our success, or a way of copying and spying on our techniques. Both.

Everybody knows how the Seahawks practice. Pete Carroll talks about it, the media reports on it, and thousands of fans watch them practice. It's not exactly a state secret.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
sc85sis":2bl6rcy5 said:
It's an hour. We're not going to really see anything but drills anyway, it just will be likely better coverage of those drills. The 7 on 7 or 11 on 11 stuff is in the second hour.

It'll be much more than that.

Gruden was on Brock and Salk this morning, and he said you don't want to miss the first 3-4 minutes of the special.

I hate ESPN's allegiance to horrible talking head TV like Worst Take, but they're sports production value is through the roof, so I expect much more than just drills. This is an intricate look at what makes the SB Champs tick.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I just set it up on my DVR. For the EAST coasters here; It starts at 1:30 pm.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Didn't go through all the posts. What time does it start?

kidhawk

Reaction score
dopeboy206":n13jtu25 said:

It is scheduled to air tomorrow morning at 10:30 am Pacific time (1:30 pm Eastern Time) on ESPN

dopeboy206

Reaction score
kidhawk":2oydnsc0 said:
dopeboy206":2oydnsc0 said:

It is scheduled to air tomorrow morning at 10:30 am Pacific time (1:30 pm Eastern Time) on ESPN

Good lookin out

sc85sis

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2kvobqqy said:
sc85sis":2kvobqqy said:
It's an hour. We're not going to really see anything but drills anyway, it just will be likely better coverage of those drills. The 7 on 7 or 11 on 11 stuff is in the second hour.

It'll be much more than that.

Gruden was on Brock and Salk this morning, and he said you don't want to miss the first 3-4 minutes of the special.

I hate ESPN's allegiance to horrible talking head TV like Worst Take, but they're sports production value is through the roof, so I expect much more than just drills. This is an intricate look at what makes the SB Champs tick.
Yeah for some reason I thought it was just an hour (did Tony say that at some point?). At any rate, I was wrong. It's listed as running from 10:30am to 12:15pm PDT tomorrow.

Set those DVRs!

Rainger

Reaction score
Unfortunately us in Canada are screwed again by Sportsnet and Rodgers. They will not allow us to see this show. They are only showing as usual shows and highlights of everything Toronto. Blue Jays anyone. At this time slot and for the rest of the day. :pukeface:

Espn is not allowed to be broadcast in Canada unless it is pick up by a Canadian sports channel. So we are screwed again.

Some times I almost hate living here.

grizbob

Reaction score
rainger":3mwk8f0l said:
Unfortunately us in Canada are screwed again by Sportsnet and Rodgers. They will not allow us to see this show. They are only showing as usual shows and highlights of everything Toronto. Blue Jays anyone. At this time slot and for the rest of the day. :pukeface:

Espn is not allowed to be broadcast in Canada unless it is pick up by a Canadian sports channel. So we are screwed again.

They're streaming it at .com

taco40

Reaction score
Countdown 2 hrs 45 min.
Text your non-working friends to remind them.

themunn

Reaction score
rainger":39loo7u9 said:

What's even worse is that here in the UK we're getting that baseball nonsense too.

Cartire

Reaction score
Looks like .COM is not going to show it in lieu of ESPN.

Hopefully you guys have ESPN.