2013-14 NBA Season Thread

OP
OP
IcedHawk

IcedHawk

Reaction score
Throwdown":gojjhwnj said:
Warriors don't deserve a finals after starting this t-shirt jersey thing.
lol I would think that those jersey hinder movement a bit. But if the players like them.... :229031_shrug:

Throwdown

Reaction score
It's almost like what football players wear under their uniforms, the material is meant to stretch and be flexible, they just look dumb lol

SeaTown81

Reaction score
The only reason these ugly ass t-shirt jerseys exist is the NBA realizes that fat slob fans don't want to wear sleeveless jerseys. They see how the NFL sells about million more jerseys than they do. They want to do the same. I even heard one of the NBA TV guys say as much. It's sad. They're making their players look stupid just to make money.

SCREW YOU, DAVID STERN.

CLAY BENNETT, EAT A DICK.

Throwdown

Reaction score
SeaTown81":gfo5wpg3 said:
The only reason these ugly ass t-shirt jerseys exist is the NBA realizes that fat slob fans don't want to wear sleeveless jerseys. They see how the NFL sells about million more jerseys than they do. They want to do the same. I even heard one of the NBA TV guys say as much. It's sad. They're making their players look stupid just to make money.

SCREW YOU, DAVID STERN.

CLAY BENNETT, EAT A DICK.

I mean I can understand trying to get people to wear basketball jerseys as part of everyday wear, but people just don't it anymore, it's not in, it's not 2006 anymore.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
To think if we were able to get a franchise and have a shot at one of Wiggins, Parker, or Randle, sigh...

Gordon would've been great too.

Atradees

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2i7awgyh said:
peachesenregalia":2i7awgyh said:
Them Thunders is lookin' good here against the Clips...

Thunder are not bad for a 2nd place team in the Northwest division.

Excactly.....

Who is Gerald Wallace? Is he the most overpaid player in the league?

Throwdown

Reaction score
m0ng0":3pd5a1b7 said:
we own seattle even when they are not seattle anymore :p

They aren't seattles anymore, don't pin that on us. James Harden would still be on that team if it was in Seattle and they'd have a title by now to boot, keep em in OKC plz.

Atradees

Reaction score
The Portland TreBlazers? They have an early identity!

Lilliard 3 point daggers! Yes....The Riley Knicks brand of B ball is not in Portland.

Throwdown

Reaction score
JSeahawks":4rvbzmsy said:
Can't believe how well the blazers are playing. Even winning on the road and scoring a ton of points.

How has Dorell Wright looked? I liked that pick up for you guys.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Throwdown":2refoxgm said:
JSeahawks":2refoxgm said:
Can't believe how well the blazers are playing. Even winning on the road and scoring a ton of points.

How has Dorell Wright looked? I liked that pick up for you guys.

He's looked fine. Shooting 45% from 3 point land, that's about all he's supposed to do. The pick up i'm liking is Thomas Robinson, really gives the team a lot of energy when giving Lamarcus a breather. Also Mo Williams is getting a lot more minutes then I expected, allowing Lillard to play some 2 guard. Will be interesting to see if CJ McCullough can crack the lineup when he comes back next month.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
[youtube]VGSfHiW59lM[/youtube]

Ball hog or just skilled lol? One time, probably a fluke, but two times, that's too much of a coincidence.

Throwdown

Reaction score
My man threw up 70 shots, and over half were three's, dude was ball hogging or something.

FRAUD.

Atradees

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3kxdur6w said:

Can their hot shooting be something that can be sustained? Its a brand of ball I like. Love being the division leader over the Evil Thunder.

Mo can play some point.

Played some scrubs so far though.....Road wins? Wow. Very Seahawk like in determination.

Dorell Wright is rebounding well for his minutes.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Throwdown":2ubozu2t said:
My man threw up 70 shots, and over half were three's, dude was ball hogging or something.

FRAUD.

Dude was 27-71 from 3, and 52-108 on FG's in last years game and scored 138.

Throwdown

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":2cysf2fb said:
Throwdown":2cysf2fb said:

FRAUD.

Dude was 27-71 from 3, and 52-108 on FG's in last years game and scored 138.

They're force feeding him obviously, no one ever shoots 100+ shots a game without there being a motive.