2014 Season Ticket Pricing

getnasty

Reaction score
Anyone who is fed up with increases can sell me there tickets for face value.

drdiags

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":smzk7soz said:
You can go online and renew, so we're on board for 2014!

Just completed. I guess the Peter McGloughan e-mail was the signal to go check your account. 18% increase.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Those complaining about ticket prices going up do realize that they go up EVERY YEAR, correct?

I can't speak for people with higher priced seats. But my tickets went up this year the same amount they went up the previous couple seasons. Seasons where the team did not win a Super Bowl.

This is simply how the business works. And if certain seats go up a larger % than normal. That's also the business. Supply & demand. Make that money. Plain as that. This is America, after all.

JMR

Reaction score
I'll gladly pay the increased prices. It means my tickets are in high demand, which is a result of having a great team. If you think the price is too high, don't buy! I wouldn't have it any other way in America.

hawksmode

Reaction score
SeaTown81":2oub36zj said:
You know what stings? Owning season tickets in seasons when everyone in the city isn't trying to get them. During years where you don't have obnoxious johnny come lately fans crying about not being able to get season tickets. All because the Seahawks aren't good enough for them to want them in the first place. Getting stuck with extra tickets and not being able to sell them for close to face value. Giving away free tickets outside the stadium before kickoff. That's what stings.

As long as you can cover your initial payment, you got zero problems. You can sell a couple of your seats to a couple games and pay for your entire season. Heck, you can take advantage of your fortuitous situation and make a huge profit. Or you know, you could just pay for the tickets and go to the games. As many have done for years and years. Just a though.

Exactly...I pad for flight and hotel to Vegas for 2 selling my tickets to the whiner game! Then watched it there with local fans! So those of you that can barely afford them...sell a couple. There are some money games this year for sure.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
main":36013qfe said:
HawkMeat":36013qfe said:
I knew this was coming. As soon we started winning my seats became more expensive. To keep the package I will have to part ways with some. I wonder if the gift will be another ugly hat my kid won't even wear? ;)

A few years ago during the beast quake they sent cards after the playoffs. I wonder why they didn't continue that trend. I thought it was rather nice surprise.
I remember getting a autographed card in the mail from one of the players..
This year? I can recall only this once a few years ago. This is one heck of an increase. Cannot recall a prior year with such a jump.

MPLogick

Reaction score
12 percent increase. Not the end of the world. It's almost like they won the Super Bowl or something.

fisholot

Reaction score
Just got done with our renewal.. Paid more than last year but luckier than more than 45k 12's that dont have tickets...

nsport

Reaction score
Yep - renewal notices went out today. For those wondering if they'll get a chance to be STH's this year, the apparent deadline for first payment is March 28.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They do NOT go up every year. This was a big increase (11 bucks a ticket for me) but not a surprise.
It is what it is, re-newed for the 21st straight season, and will continue to do so. Even if I have to sell a kidney to do so 8)

ZagHawk

Reaction score
14.67% increase for me this year. Of course I'll pay it, but bleh. It seems like all expenses always go up by like 8-20% every year, yet pay is only like 2-5%. I got a second pair that I sell to my friend at face value, but I'm half tempted to confiscate some of his games to help myself afford my own tickets.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
But remember, if you complain and/or so much as have an opinion etc. It means you don't appreciate being a Season Ticket Holder and you should just give up your tickets :sob_story:

Reaction score
Man, another reason that I love the Hawks Nest - ours only went up $3 a seat - less than a 10% increase.

Seaswab

Reaction score
So does anyone know if they are adding new seats for next year?

Latest posts