2014 Season Ticket Pricing

Tivopaul

Reaction score
Seaswab":3ddqi3tc said:
So does anyone know if they are adding new seats for next year?
They decided not to, at least not in the near future. The focus will be on making the gameday experience great for the season ticket holders they have -- as opposed to adding additional seating.

Lorsban

Reaction score
Mine went up to $4800. Two seats. Last year they were $4300

Seaswab

Reaction score
Tivopaul":1708jdsq said:
Seaswab":1708jdsq said:
They decided not to, at least not in the near future. The focus will be on making the gameday experience great for the season ticket holders they have -- as opposed to adding additional seating.

Source?

Tivopaul

Reaction score
Seaswab":52i92yeq said:
Tivopaul":52i92yeq said:
Seaswab":52i92yeq said:

Source?

I'm a member of the Fan Advisory Council, I asked about this specifically in our last face-to-face discussion w/ the team execs -- just before the NFC championship game.

Seaswab

Reaction score
Tivopaul":1cxa97wm said:
Seaswab":1cxa97wm said:
Tivopaul":1cxa97wm said:
Seaswab":1cxa97wm said:

Source?

I'm a member of the Fan Advisory Council, I asked about this specifically in our last face-to-face discussion w/ the team execs -- just before the NFC championship game.

Seems like this would have been the time with the high demand.

Latest posts