2017 Seahawks WR

Josea16

Reaction score
LoneHawkFan":1tnw6s62 said:
Josea16":1tnw6s62 said:
Anthony!":1tnw6s62 said:
Josea16":1tnw6s62 said:
I think you will see a lot of running backs used as emergency outlets ALL of them are awesome pass catchers. And just who of our top 3 is less then 6 feet tall? Because that's news to me.

Baldwin, Lockett, Richardson are all 6 foot or less.
Exactly none are less then 6 feet tall so try again. This isn't Miami and Dan Marino we just haven't hit on big receivers yet. Those are considered to be 6'3" and above

Baldwin 5' 10"
Lockett 5' 11"
PRich 6' 1"
Alright it worked for Marino and seems to work for Wilson. What's your point given none of them are average and 2 of 3 have proven they're elite 1/2 types?

two dog

Reaction score
Natethegreat":3i4hdc70 said:
I was considering this myself but don't forget they will have some combination of Moore, Lawler, Grayson, and Rogers on their practice squad too.I assume Kasen Williams will be scooped up but maybe not who knows.

Nate, I really hope that Kenny Lawler makes it through to the practice squad where, I believe,
he still has eligibility. Second year man, really good hands and he has put on weight to match
his height.

I would be pretty comfortable with him at the end of the WR roster if one of the starters went down.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
two dog":9m1rv2a4 said:
Natethegreat":9m1rv2a4 said:
I was considering this myself but don't forget they will have some combination of Moore, Lawler, Grayson, and Rogers on their practice squad too.I assume Kasen Williams will be scooped up but maybe not who knows.

Nate, I really hope that Kenny Lawler makes it through to the practice squad where, I believe,
he still has eligibility. Second year man, really good hands and he has put on weight to match
his height.

I would be pretty comfortable with him at the end of the WR roster if one of the starters went down.
Lawler did put on weight this offseason. I imagine he could come in and do an admirable job. I would bet Moore is a guy that they would call up first but thats pure speculation.

Anthony!

Reaction score
LoneHawkFan":22gc4x4l said:
Josea16":22gc4x4l said:
Anthony!":22gc4x4l said:
Josea16":22gc4x4l said:
I think you will see a lot of running backs used as emergency outlets ALL of them are awesome pass catchers. And just who of our top 3 is less then 6 feet tall? Because that's news to me.

Exactly none are less then 6 feet tall so try again. This isn't Miami and Dan Marino we just haven't hit on big receivers yet. Those are considered to be 6'3" and above

Baldwin 5' 10"
Lockett 5' 11"
PRich 6' 1"

This site says Prich is 6 even

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/NFL/954 ... Richardson

http://www.espn.com/nfl/player/stats/_/ ... richardson

so all 3 are 6 foot or less like I said

Anthony!

Reaction score
Josea16":9aqkuak3 said:
Anthony!":9aqkuak3 said:
Josea16":9aqkuak3 said:
Anthony!":9aqkuak3 said:
I am concerned too, not only are 2 of our top 3 wrs injury prone, but 1 of the others is a rookie who has shown nothing, the other has limited experience. I am hoping that will start using Graham and or Wilson spread out instead of as a blocking Te. Also let's add that our top 3 wrs are 6 foot or less. This has me very concerned

ahh dud they are all 6 foot or less

xStickybudz

Reaction score
Was hoping Kasen would make the team but other than that I'm happy with the final roster

Anthony!

Reaction score
xStickybudz":3c794gf8 said:
Was hoping Kasen would make the team but other than that I'm happy with the final roster

That is the only complaint I have too

RW92

Reaction score
Bobblehead":xc1jzjbk said:
Baldwin
Richardson
Lockett
Darboh
McEvoy
Am I missing anyone?

Just looking at our depth here.
Baldwin is a stud with no apparent injury issues.

Richardson and Lockett, Darboh have some injury concerns.

I"m worried about the depth of our WR group to be honest, it looks really skinny if any 1 on the 3 starters goes down.

Is anyone else slightly concerned?

I am concerned as you are. We will regret letting Kasen go. He was a bonafide threat.

Josea16

Reaction score
Anthony!":3tbuqs1t said:
Josea16":3tbuqs1t said:
Anthony!":3tbuqs1t said:
Josea16":3tbuqs1t said:

So what? Baldwin and Lockett are level 1 or high 2 type receivers proven and Richardson is a level 2 receiver proven. So again WHAT IS YOUR DAMN POINT? Lol

Hit me bro. Like Brady, Wilson doesn't need tier 1 receivers at every position like Carr and Erin.

Josea16

Reaction score
RW92":wl7hapdc said:
Bobblehead":wl7hapdc said:
Baldwin
Richardson
Lockett
Darboh
McEvoy
Am I missing anyone?

I"m worried about the depth of our WR group to be honest, it looks really skinny if any 1 on the 3 starters goes down.

I am concerned as you are. We will regret letting Kasen go. He was a bonafide threat.
Another UW alum great. Mister one route will be on the practice squad again so relax you will live longer.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Josea16":h9unhfsq said:
Anthony!":h9unhfsq said:
Josea16":h9unhfsq said:
Anthony!":h9unhfsq said:

So what? Baldwin and Lockett are level 1 or high 2 type receivers proven and Richardson is a level 2 receiver proven. So again WHAT IS YOUR DAMN POINT? Lol

Hit me bro.

Dude if you dont understand how having your top 3 wrs 6 foot or less then you really dont understand football. Let me help you in the RZ where there is limited space their speed and quickness means little, but size does. Did you not see what Willaims did in the the RZ, also size allows them to be able to block better, and set picks better. Size can also mean they are open even if they are covered.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Josea16":93aksuxq said:
RW92":93aksuxq said:
Bobblehead":93aksuxq said:
Baldwin
Richardson
Lockett
Darboh
McEvoy
Am I missing anyone?

Another UW alum great. Mister one route will be on the practice squad again so relax you will live longer.

1 route LOL so I am guessing you missed the seem route he ran, as well as the fade, and the fly routes LOL

Josea16

Reaction score
Anthony!":2t0urhz0 said:
Josea16":2t0urhz0 said:
Anthony!":2t0urhz0 said:
Josea16":2t0urhz0 said:

Hit me bro.

Dude if you dont understand how having your top 3 wrs 6 foot or less then you really dont understand football. Let me help you in the RZ where there is limited space their speed and quickness means little, but size does. Did you not see what Willaims did in the the RZ, also size allows them to be able to block better, and set picks better. Size can also mean they are open even if they are covered.
Seriously? We are both serious Wilson fans and you are arguing if we don't have a prototypical WR group we are crap? Seriously? This offense right now is good for 28+ and the defense is good for 14-15 at worst. So chill bud.

By the way haven't you seen that Wilson has taken the next step? Give him three top receivers and good TE like Brady and it's irrelevant.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Josea16":feckvdbm said:
Anthony!":feckvdbm said:
Josea16":feckvdbm said:
Anthony!":feckvdbm said:

Hit me bro.

Seriously? We are both serious Wilson fans and you are arguing if we don't have a prototypical WR group we are crap? Seriously? This offense right now is good for 28+ and the defense is good for 14-15 at worst. So chill bud.

Ahh dud I never said we would be crap, only that I have concerns. SO what are you talking about?

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
Fun fact: The most touchdowns received over a 5-game span in all of NFL history belongs to Sterling Sharpe and our very own Doug Baldwin. They are EXACTLY the same 6-foot-or-under height.

Judge them by their size, do you?

Josea16

Reaction score
Anthony!":2ci33e0s said:
Josea16":2ci33e0s said:
Anthony!":2ci33e0s said:
Josea16":2ci33e0s said:

Hit me bro.

Ahh dud I never said we would be crap, only that I have concerns. SO what are you talking about?
You stalking me since we seem to agree mostly? Pretty confused gjven we already know have vig receivers on the roster. Hit me brother.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
I thought Darreus Rogers looked very good as a PS candidate.

HotLimitedDunnart-size_restricted.gif

Josea16

Reaction score
Anthony!":2iyekzk2 said:
Josea16":2iyekzk2 said:
RW92":2iyekzk2 said:
Bobblehead":2iyekzk2 said:
Baldwin
Richardson
Lockett
Darboh
McEvoy
Am I missing anyone?

1 route LOL so I am guessing you missed the seem route he ran, as well as the fade, and the fly routes LOL
One whole seam route? Seriously? If I could I would tell you what I really think. Ready anytime sir.

Latest posts