2017 Seattle Mariners regular season thread

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Just goes to show anytime Buhner has anything to do with he mariners, they stink. His bobble head stinks, and he stinks even worse in the booth. Stay away, Jay!

Crizilla

Reaction score
How nice to see Servais laughing in the dug out having a great time during last night's blow out

Starting to lose patience with this guy

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Crizilla":2xe9h7km said:
How nice to see Servais laughing in the dug out having a great time during last night's blow out

Starting to lose patience with this guy

I was just reading on the official mariners fan forum... and most people on there are calling for him to be fired. I'd have to agree. I think he is awful. His decision making sucks. Refuses to play small ball. Pulling starting pitchers at 70-80 pitches in the 5th or so inning. Just a bafoon!

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Bobblehead":1d84u48k said:
Have the M's given up?
Sure seems like it. I guess they're still recovering from all the expended energy from the two game series against the Phillies :roll:

getnasty

Reaction score
You knew this was gonna go South at some point. To many injuries to overcome, there literally starting guys that pitched in AA to start the year. Let's hope there not to far out of it by the time they get there health back.

getnasty

Reaction score
I just looked at the box score and was thrilled to see Tuffy finally got a hit. I was about to suggest have our DH hit for him instead of the pitcher but now that he's batting .071 that would be a crazy idea.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Well they held the Sox to single digit runs yesterday-quite the improvement over Saturday's debacle. All I can say is they better get healthy quick or it could be a long summer. There's still a glimmer of hope if they can get everyone back by the All Star break.

sutz

Reaction score
And the good news is....they won't lose today.
:2thumbs:

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
sutz":mfq7wnew said:

So true! And Zunino was recalled to save our season... Isn't that pathetic though?-we actually look forward to a catcher that can hit .170.

sutz

Reaction score
West TX Hawk":2gf6moc8 said:
sutz":2gf6moc8 said:

So true! And Zunino was recalled to save our season... Isn't that pathetic though?-we actually look forward to a catcher that can hit .170.
I said it a couple of days ago. We sent him down, but he was our best hitting catcher. :34853_doh:

Msfann

Reaction score
The Astros won 1-0 today so the Mariners didn't play and still lost 1/2 a game in the standings.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
sutz":59r3tsf4 said:
West TX Hawk":59r3tsf4 said:
sutz":59r3tsf4 said:

I said it a couple of days ago. We sent him down, but he was our best hitting catcher. :34853_doh:
I'm actually pining for Sucre right now. How sad is that?