2017: Super Bowl

Largent80

Reaction score
That N.E. defense is NOT going to stop Atlanta.

I hope for a complete and humiliating Patriot ass kicking.

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
Josea16":3uxkjmvu said:
Seriously why are Falcon fans still here? Go chat with the Patriot fans already. Our 2016 season was done 16 days ago and so was your game against us.

NFL Nation forum... and I also the follow the Seahawks. They are a local team. I've seen more Seattle games (all of them) in the last 5 years since moving here than I have Atlanta games... LOL

Largent80":3uxkjmvu said:
That N.E. defense is NOT going to stop Atlanta.

I hope for a complete and humiliating Patriot ass kicking.

I hope you're right.

253hawk

Reaction score
Josea16":2xpczuyj said:
Seriously why are Falcon fans still here?

Because bird-bro solidarity against the fudge packers?

(Their last 3 playoff appearances stopped by bird teams)
Mv32nti7keby

iigakusei

Reaction score
I like Atlanta - that team has a total non-douche vibe to it. Easy to cheer for guys like Ryan, Jones, Neal, etc. I hope they spank the Pats.

Josea16

Reaction score
253hawk":3a2ertdk said:
Josea16":3a2ertdk said:
Seriously why are Falcon fans still here?

Because bird-bro solidarity against the fudge packers?

(Their last 3 playoff appearances stopped by bird teams)
Mv32nti7keby
Heh. Still if were me I'd be mixing it up with those douchebag Patriot fans not with some fans who's team is irrelavent until September. The Packers suck it's known.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Serious Pats hate here haha. Despised them before and especially after the game that shall not be named, but after seeing Brady taking an absolute beating at the hands of the Broncos and still getting the Pats within one play of tying, I had to concede he's just flat out amazing and deserves the utmost respect. Chris freaking Hogan had the exact same stat line as Julio Jones yesterday... that's what Brady does.

I don't like either team, so when that happens I usually root for the team that hasn't beat the Hawks recently. Was gunning hard against the Panthers in the SB last year after they waxed us and got my wish. Here's to five rings for the GOAT, I guess...

Josea16

Reaction score
Largent80":l9zpi41h said:
Ha. I see N.E. Getting Patsied, and it will be fun to watch.
Everything pretty much says you will be disappointed. This Superbowl is so similar to 2005 that it hurts.

1. Legacy team that isn't flashy with the best quarterback in history and clutch on the big stage with a defense that is being completely disrespected.

2. Flashy team of up and comers that have lost to every top 10 defense it's played this year except us, and you could make a valid argument it's because Quinn knows our defense backwards and forwards, inside and out.

3. Non legacy team that hasn't done anything in the playoffs beyond this year. Seems awfully familiar. I am a fan of neither team but respect is due where it's due and don't be mad when you see nobody getting spanked, rolled or so forth.

It should be a good game that will be a shootout if both teams show up. Then again New England handled Pittsburgh's offense handily and it's every bit as good as Atlanta's so who knows?

chris98251

Reaction score
Josea16":13cqhuc9 said:
UK_Seahawk":13cqhuc9 said:
chris98251":13cqhuc9 said:
I would love a blow out of the Pats, the tears, Brady Tantrums, all on display, the worse he looks the better for Ryan for MVP.

Besides I'm just watching for the commercials ya know :)

Normally I would agree with this but the Twatlanta fans have been insufferable pricks. They remind me of the Panthers from last year and I hope they suffer the same fate and subsequent demise.

Have a read of their forum you can tell they have no idea what winning is all about. How bad must it be when it makes you rather shout for the Pats?
My thoughts are pretty similar their fans have effectively moved me from "non caring" to please lose because maybe it will hasten Tom Brady's retirement. Seriously why are Falcon fans still here? Go chat with the Patriot fans already. Our 2016 season was done 16 days ago and so was your game against us.

I WILL SAY THIS ONE TIME SINCE YOU'RE NEW HERE. I encourage opposition fans posting here, we weed out the trolls and have some great Fans that contribute and keep us all informed on things and hell have contests and other events like The Hat etc. Nobody tells people to go away, doing so can make those pushing people away disappear for a while. The perspective given by other teams about the Seahawks can be great, we have our bias and seeing others opinions can bring light to other discussions. Whether we play them this week or not at all.

Any problems with that and I welcome you to PM me I will make it understandable if it isn't already.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":2x9nyimq said:
I found this really cool photo of all the states rooting for the Patriots this year.

#RISEUP #SB51

I'm really rooting hard for Atlanta, but New England has an elite running back and a very solid defense to compliment their elite passing game, which makes me nervous as heck.

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
Josea16":139qbpwx said:
It should be a good game that will be a shootout if both teams show up. Then again New England handled Pittsburgh's offense handily and it's every bit as good as Atlanta's so who knows?

C'mon man.... I know you're pro-New England and all that but did you even watch the game? I'm assuming you didn't... so here's one of the headlines.

Meanwhile, the Steelers' rushing attack, that had been so critical to their earlier playoff wins, was crippled by an early injury to running back Le'Veon Bell who finished the game with 6 carries for 20 yards.

6 carries

20 yards

If you want a statistical comparison here you go.

Offensive DVOA
1 - ATL 25.3%
2 - NE 21.1%
8 - PIT 11.1%

So no... Pittburgh's offense isn't "every bit as good as Atlanta" especially not in a game where Bell exits in the 1st qtr.

Josea16

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":3o68mq0w said:
Josea16":3o68mq0w said:

C'mon man.... I know you're pro-New England and all that but did you even watch the game? I'm assuming you didn't... so here's one of the headlines.

Meanwhile, the Steelers' rushing attack, that had been so critical to their earlier playoff wins, was crippled by an early injury to running back Le'Veon Bell who finished the game with 6 carries for 20 yards.

6 carries

20 yards

Offensive DVOA
1 - ATL 25.3%
2 - NE 21.1%
8 - PIT 11.1%

So no... Pittburgh's offense isn't "every bit as good as Atlanta" especially not in a game where Bell exits in the 1st qtr.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again.... It would be hilarious to see Goodell have to hand Tom Brady a Lombardi..... the same year he suspended him.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
adeltaY":39v8yyx2 said:
Serious Pats hate here haha. Despised them before and especially after the game that shall not be named, but after seeing Brady taking an absolute beating at the hands of the Broncos and still getting the Pats within one play of tying, I had to concede he's just flat out amazing and deserves the utmost respect. Chris freaking Hogan had the exact same stat line as Julio Jones yesterday... that's what Brady does.

I don't like either team, so when that happens I usually root for the team that hasn't beat the Hawks recently. Was gunning hard against the Panthers in the SB last year after they waxed us and got my wish. Here's to five rings for the GOAT, I guess...

Honestly ....I think Brady is NOT as good as say Rodgers or Manning...but because Bill is the greatest coach ever he is propped up to where he is. Brady would probably be very good somewhere else, maybe a Brees, Ryan or Rivers type but I dont think Brady is Brady without Bill.

The team around Brady always plays very disciplined and they get pretty much the most out of every unit every single year. I mean this year Brady was great but just like in his earlier years he had one of the best defenses in the league

Josea16

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":3r8y0x1d said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again.... It would be hilarious to see Goodell have to hand Tom Brady a Lombardi..... the same year he suspended him.
I never thought of that. :mrgreen:

Josea16

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":uo5xu0kk said:
Josea16":uo5xu0kk said:

6 carries

20 yards

Offensive DVOA
1 - ATL 25.3%
2 - NE 21.1%
8 - PIT 11.1%

No, why would I? I checked in from time to time to see the score just like your game against Green Bay. Both games, just like the Superbowl this year are irrelevant to me. Don't be mad that I don't think your team will win. It's not like I like the Falcons. I don't, so what? This isn't an Atlanta Falcons board so why be surprised? I posted somewhere that it wasn't an interesting matchup because New England or Pittsburgh would be the opponent as usual. Boring as hell to me sorry.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
I'm really hoping the Falcons win for no other reason than Roland will get paid something like $350 from his office pool at Victoria's Secret :mrgreen:

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":xntqt5q6 said:
I'm really hoping the Falcons win for no other reason than Roland will get paid something like $350 from his office pool at Victoria's Secret :mrgreen:

in Gift cards...

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":2fd2hlv0 said:
I'm really rooting hard for Atlanta, but New England has an elite running back and a very solid defense to compliment their elite passing game, which makes me nervous as heck.

You're a lot more nervous than I am.

I'm actually relaxed and quite comfortable. New England's solid D is a bit overrated IMHO.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamdef

They aren't even in the top 15 in DVOA. (Neither is Atlanta, but that's not the topic here) Atlanta has already beaten 3 of the teams in the top 5. (Denver, Arizona, Seattle)

Sure they are #1 in scoring defense but that is padded by a schedule full of weak QBs and weak offenses that I've already brought up. Russell Wilson was the only good QB they faced in the regular season, and they lost that game. They just took out Big Ben who didn't have Bell for 3 quarters. They haven't faced an offense anywhere near to what Atlanta is bringing to Houston... and for that reason I'm confident that the Falcons will be able to score and score often.

If the Falcons D can pressure Brady like they did Rodgers I am a big believer in Atlanta bringing home their 1st Lombardi. Atlanta's run D has had some good games and the defense overall has been much improved since the bye. If they continue to do so and don't play Brady like the Steelers did... I like our chances.

Atlanta is on fire scoring no less than 33 pts a game over this current 6 game winning streak. Ryan has 18 TDs with no picks and has posted a minimum rating of 122 each game over the 6 games.

I'm expecting a great game.... nervous I'm definitely not. No reason to be. Atlanta didn't limp into the Super Bowl.

We're smokin' and the fire starts with Ryan.

I've heard people say Belichick's 2 weeks of planning will be the difference. OK? Like Quinn and Shanahan won't be planning as well? Lots of respect for B & B but scared I ain't.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Looks like the game has already been won then.

See you at the draft!!