21st and 29th picks this year

bbsplitter

Reaction score
chris98251":3bao5bs3 said:
ESPN Mel's always wrong as is most their other experts, the fact they have us keeping both picks by itself screams that.

We may keep 29 I am still on the fence there, but 21 is a position I think that comes up big for a trade and more picks, just far enough out of top 10 and 15 to not be an obvious pick for a team but high enough for a impact guy some team likes and that they would give up enough to make it worthy to do.

I agree, to me personally it seems much more likely #21 is the pick that is traded, and we pick with #29 or even move down further from there.

Theoretically, we could even still end up in the first round depending on how from back from #21 JS traded down. Wouldn't that be something to see, the Seahawks having 2 first round picks and ACTUALLY USING two first round picks, while somehow getting 1 or 2 mid round picks out of it as well... That would be something else.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
chris98251":32ttuptg said:
ESPN Mel's always wrong as is most their other experts, the fact they have us keeping both picks by itself screams that.

We may keep 29 I am still on the fence there, but 21 is a position I think that comes up big for a trade and more picks, just far enough out of top 10 and 15 to not be an obvious pick for a team but high enough for a impact guy some team likes and that they would give up enough to make it worthy to do.

Well to be fair, a few days ago Peter King was railed on here for being "an always wrong mediot" and it turned out he was exactly spot on with his prediction of Clark to KC .... so maybe they are right on occasion ;)

chihawk

Reaction score
Based on reported predraft visits, they didn't meet with sweat, burns, or ferrell...but they met twice with lj collier. I have a string feeling they will trade down some picks and they will pick collier...potentially even in 1st round.

What I would love to see us Gary and Simmons in 1st round. A big gamble, but if/when they recover from injury they could be dominant on Dline for years.

What I think they will come away with is Collier and Parris or N Harris.

chris98251

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1ruj0aac said:
chris98251":1ruj0aac said:

Well to be fair, a few days ago Peter King was railed on here for being "an always wrong mediot" and it turned out he was exactly spot on with his prediction of Clark to KC .... so maybe they are right on occasion ;)

I'll give them the broken clock is right twice a day treatment, giving what they gave was a lot considering they let Dee Ford go and paid a lot for Clark and his contract. It was a good deal for us long term. But I don't think a lot of teams playing the long game would do that deal, KC obviously wants to win now.

D

DomeHawk

chihawk":3vtzfi84 said:
Based on reported predraft visits, they didn't meet with sweat, burns, or ferrell...but they met twice with lj collier. I have a string feeling they will trade down some picks and they will pick collier...potentially even in 1st round.

What I would love to see us Gary and Simmons in 1st round. A big gamble, but if/when they recover from injury they could be dominant on Dline for years.

What I think they will come away with is Collier and Parris or N Harris.

Lots of draft projections have us picking LJ Collier and/or Parris Campbell.

chihawk

Reaction score
chihawk":19vnrdo5 said:
Based on reported predraft visits, they didn't meet with sweat, burns, or ferrell...but they met twice with lj collier. I have a strong feeling they will trade down some picks and they will pick collier...potentially even in 1st round.

I will just leave this right here....