30 passes, 28 runs, 48 points, Balanced attacks!!

toffee

Reaction score
Our offense, on the road, showed off a balanced attack. Geno passed 30 times, we also made 28 running plays. Score 48 points, on the road!! Our offense TOTALLY CARRIED THE DEFENSE.

Penny averaged 9.9 yards per run, QBs would be happy to have that average passing. Penny has 139 yards.

DK has 149 yards, Lockett on an off day has 91 yards.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Our offense, on the road, showed off a balanced attack. Geno passed 30 times, we also made 28 running plays. Score 48 points, on the road!! Our offense TOTALLY CARRIED THE DEFENSE.

Penny averaged 9.9 yards per run, QBs would be happy to have that average passing. Penny has 139 yards.

I feel locketts “off day” should’ve been more scappier. I just don’t get the giving himself up all the time this season it seems. I don’t mind him playing it safe.. but I’d like to see some scrappiness.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
I feel locketts “off day” should’ve been more scappier. I just don’t get the giving himself up all the time this season it seems. I don’t mind him playing it safe.. but I’d like to see some scrappiness.
DK sure showed up! May be DK need to sit Lockett down for coffee.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
i think our run game was as good as it was today because geno and the passing attack was shredding their D. they couldn't stack the box and run downhill on us today.
You may have nailed it, merit of a balanced attack.

CouchLogic

Reaction score
I love that Lockett getting 90 yds is an off day for him. Anything less than a 1,000 yd season is him just being alright. He's been a stud for Seattle, great player.