49ers are a dirty team.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Late hits. Dirty QB hits. Theatrics. Punching and ejection bullshit. The refs didn't seem to mind, well except for the ejection - and even then they felt the need to even it out. I would have ejected the coach just for the psycho rant after the 57 ejection.

Wow.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
They hold and grab like crazy. Their DBs are notorious for this and will continue until the refs start calling it.
Imagine if this game was being called like the Seahawks / Dallas game. There would be 500 yards in penalties.

Or imagine if that game was called like this one. The Seahawks would have won.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
If they were the Seahawks, this entire forum would call them physical & bullies. We would love and celebrate that style of play because that's how we were during LOB.

I hate Santa Clara, but they just stomped the Seahawks on the road then flew across the country and are kicking the shit out if the NFC Champs.

I’m jealous.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Imagine if this game was being called like the Seahawks / Dallas game. There would be 500 yards in penalties.

Or imagine if that game was called like this one. The Seahawks would have won.
That Dallas officiating had to be the most egregious I have ever seen. I understand people can blame the refs for a loss but many times there is no substance. In this case the calls were so bad that it gave the game away when the better team that day was Seattle. I think even coach PC was pissed.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
That Dallas officiating had to be the most egregious I have ever seen. I understand people can blame the refs for a loss but many times there is no substance. In this case the calls were so bad that it gave the game away when the better team that day was Seattle. I think even coach PC was pissed.
It was pretty unbelievable.

49ersNFCWsBest

Reaction score
Late hits. Dirty QB hits. Theatrics. Punching and ejection bullshit. The refs didn't seem to mind, well except for the ejection - and even then they felt the need to even it out. I would have ejected the coach just for the psycho rant after the 57 ejection.

Wow.
You sound hurt.

Don't worry you still might have the wild-card. Atleast until the 49ers destroy any hope the Seahawks have of making the playoffs next week.

Wasn't Pete Carroll the one who was overheard telling his DB'S ten or more years ago ... " Hold on every play because they won't call all of them " ?

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I love that kind of football. That is the kind of ball that LOB played, as you know.

The goal of a defense ISN'T just to prevent. It is to punish. Not to injure, but certainly to inflict pain.

Who doesn't love a Defense like that?

Last edited:

Cyrus12

Reaction score
If they were the Seahawks, this entire forum would call them physical & bullies. We would love and celebrate that style of play because that's how we were during LOB.

I hate Santa Clara, but they just stomped the Seahawks on the road then flew across the country and are kicking the shit out if the NFC Champs.

I’m jealous.
I think its their turn to lose to KC in the big game.

Msfann

Reaction score
You sound hurt.

Don't worry you still might have the wild-card. Atleast until the 49ers destroy any hope the Seahawks have of making the playoffs next week.

Wasn't Pete Carroll the one who was overheard telling his DB'S ten or more years ago ... " Hold on every play because they won't call all of them " ?
The 49ers haven't won a ring in like 38 years, I wouldn't talk to much shit until you actually win something this century. win then talk shit.

Weadoption

Reaction score
this 49ers team has a chance to be historically great on offense, but won’t be anything unless they win it all.
anything less at this point is just later round draft picks next year with way more salary cap casualties.
But man I like our chances this year.
when healthy and rolling they are a juggernaut.
Purdy is blowing my mind I don’t even know what to make of it other than it’s a cosmically good fit at the qb/playcalling level supported by literally 4 elite skill positions players who have all been relatively healthy.
can only get so hard….

rjas77

Reaction score
The 49ers haven't won a ring in like 38 years, I wouldn't talk to much shit until you actually win something this century. win then talk shit.

its been a millennia since their last SB ;)

jeremiah

Reaction score

I’m jealous.
This is how I would have described the Hawks the 2 years before the SB and SB year. Whomever we played in week ? in week ? +1 they would lose because they were still sore.

Latest posts