49ers are a dirty team.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
This season, there were 3 games in a row where Trent Williams threw a punch at someone. He was ejected in none of those games.

94Smith

Reaction score
And it's football, it's supposed to be rough and chippy. They come out with an attitude that they are going to maul and bruise. Nobody is out to injure anyone though? That's dirty. 49ers haven't had many roughing the passer penalties or hits out of bounds. I think Dre Greenlaw has as many personal fouls or unsportsmanlike conducts as DK. Seahawks are more penalized overall. Tariq Woolen is a PI machine

Reaction score
I have definitely noticed more plays than usual lately where i though a PI flag was coming for sure against a Niners db that didn’t.
Instant replay on those PI call or non calls could fix it, but it would delay the game without a doubt. They could just monetize it and make it the State Farm Replay split screen and we could watch Mahomes for 30s while they sort out the validity of the call or non call.

Are you seeing more by the Niner’s only because you are wanting to see it more?

No offense that is what every rival opposing fan does. Me included.

But without any facts or data its just full of air…

Reaction score
This season, there were 3 games in a row where Trent Williams threw a punch at someone. He was ejected in none of those games.

Ok, and where is the data that shows that TW or the Niners get away with it more.

My god, you guys call us whiners? lol

Reaction score
I mean this in the most respectful, nurturing and helpful way possible:

Suck it!

Oh, ya, and **** the 9ers. Dirty bastards.

Sorry you will have to get someone else to suck it for you. I don’t bat for that team.

Call us dirty all you want though. We are no more dirty than your pathetic team and its 2 minutes of actual relevance in the NFL.

Reaction score
Look, I don’t mind the heckling. I expected it. I’m here on a rival team’s board, but I will point out for the admin’s sake that I have been respectful right up until this point, and only started with the shit talking after the insults started flying my way. And I don’t mind that. Its part of good rivalry fun.

Thank you, and you may now carry on you fricken Seacawks. :D

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Sorry you will have to get someone else to suck it for you. I don’t bat for that team.

Call us dirty all you want though. We are no more dirty than your pathetic team and its 2 minutes of actual relevance in the NFL.
They made the Super Bowl 3 times in 10 seasons. Russ flat out OWNED your team. 17-4 vs. Santa Clara. 2 minutes? Have you even taken the time to look at the records and playoff appearances? Esp. since Pete got here. So now you're gonna' come on here and call our team Pathetic? ON A SEAHAWKS PAGE?

Solid. Fortunately, there are some really good Niners fans that frequent this site.

Reaction score
They made the Super Bowl 3 times in 10 seasons. Russ flat out OWNED your team. 17-4 vs. Santa Clara. 2 minutes? Have you even taken the time to look at the records and playoff appearances? Esp. since Pete got here. So now you're gonna' come on here and call our team Pathetic? ON A SEAHAWKS PAGE?

Solid. Fortunately, there are some really good Niners fans that frequent this site.

Yeah, in the grand scheme of things that cud chewing coach and your team have been relevant for a very small fraction of time. Admit you. You’ll feel better when you do.

And you guys call us whiners. lol

Reaction score
You haven't won a SB since 1994. It's 2023.

Really, I was not aware of it.

Relevance is more than winning Super Bowls last I checked.

Prior to 2012 did the Seahawks even register on anyone’s radar?

We can go round and round all day if you like. Fact remains what has your team accomplished or really done minus a small 5 to 10 year span?

Torc

Reaction score
Really, I was not aware of it.

Relevance is more than winning Super Bowls last I checked.

Prior to 2012 did the Seahawks even register on anyone’s radar?

We can go round and round all day if you like. Fact remains what has your team accomplished or really done minus a small 5 to 10 year span?

The 49ers relevance in the lifetime of most of their fans is pretty much zero. Only us old farts even remember the Montana/Young years.

At least some of our super bowl winning players are still in the league.

Whiners
Hawks