4th Round - 133rd pick Colby Parkinson TE Stanford

Mad Dog

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":2c9a5m9a said:
Maybe, but Stanford TEs tend to look better than they are.

That offense is geared to get the ball to the TE. It inflates their stats.

The Eagles found this out the hard way.

Still, we don't need every pick to work out. Generally only 1 or 2 picks from a draft will. 2-3 in a very good year.

A lot of people think this is the big receiver focus we wanted. Hoping they are right.

Eagles found out the hard way? Ertz is a great TE. 116 receptions in 2018 when he was actually healthy all season.
I'd take a Zach Ertz clone any say of the week. I hope we have one in Dissly but those tendons of his have been a bugaboo.

Parkinson is who I'm most excited about from our offensive pickups. I think he could provide a great redzone threat for Wilson. Just have Wilson throw the ball at the crossbar and get Parkinson to go up and get it.

Rat

Reaction score
Good chance this was our best pick. I wasn't as invested in the draft process as I have been in past years, but looking at his profile and skill-set, I don't understand how he wasn't much more highly regarded.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Metcalf was really bad at back shoulder catches (if he gets better at it look out), but Russ kept giving him opportunities.

Parkinson back shoulder, jump balls, just get it to him. He looks so smooth and has just natural hands that snatch the ball.

I really like this pick too.