7-4! We Shall Finish...

Seahawks are 7-4 with 5 left. What will be their final record?

• 12-4. Why not?

Votes: 32 17.6%
  • 11-5. Lose to the Eagles (or other team name here) and that's it.

Votes: 39 21.4%
  • 10-6. Lose two more. Win the division. Host a wildcard.

Votes: 34 18.7%
  • 10-6. Lose two more. Rams win the division but we squeak in at # 5 or 6.

Votes: 34 18.7%
  • 9-7. Lose three more. Win the division because the Rams brutal schedule.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • 9-7. Lose three more. Lose the division and are out of the playoffs.

Votes: 31 17.0%
  • 8-8 or worse.

Votes: 11 6.0%

• Total voters

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
johnnyfever":2om8oaiw said:
Siouxhawk":2om8oaiw said:
Just another example of a poster straying from the subject at hand. My point was that we beat Washington if we capitalize on our field position and kick our makeable field goals. Then it transitions to playcalling, which wasn't the focus of this thread. But it's typical for some people.

And my point is you are purposefully ignoring the reasons that put us in that position or don't have the ability to identify the specific problems. This is something very typical for you, as shown daily in your posts.

And you are correct that it is typical for me to be specific, correct and factual in my observations. Can you point to how what I said was incorrect? Be specific, not just more of your " but we make the playoffs so that must be because of bevell" garbage that completely shows your lack of the ability to see anything but a simplified macro view.
That's the problem, it's not specific. Playcalling is just one factor in whether a team succeeds. And that can be subdivided by offense, defense and special teams. Then there's execution of said schemes by the various position groups. It's a layering affect that has a myriad of moving parts. And for all of this, the Hawks have presented a philosophy and scheme out of that that has us winning 70 percent of our games, one of the best in the league the past 6 seasons. Finding fault in that is pretty ridiculous.

But this thread has to do with projecting our record. We backtracked and looked at the Washington loss. My answer directly referred to that game and how we left 12 points on the board with manageable misses by our kicker and a funky special teams play. If we gather those points, the scoreboard says we win. That's all I was presenting.

chris98251

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":2tygayh2 said:
Just another example of a poster straying from the subject at hand. My point was that we beat Washington if we capitalize on our field position and kick our makeable field goals. Then it transitions to playcalling, which wasn't the focus of this thread. But it's typical for some people.

That's like saying if I didn't have other cars on the freeway my gas mileage would be great.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":2v5trwoi said:
Siouxhawk":2v5trwoi said:

That's like saying if I didn't have other cars on the freeway my gas mileage would be great.
I think you should go for a drive as you seem preoccupied with the freeway tonight.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Oh come on, we are way better than the Redskins. They just got blown out by a struggling Dallas team. We haven't lost by more than 8 points this entire season.

Josea16

Reaction score
adeltaY":2y7gxnco said:
Oh come on, we are way better than the Redskins. They just got blown out by a struggling Dallas team. We haven't lost by more than 8 points this entire season.
Exactly. We blew two games this season in Atlanta and Washington period end of story. We should be 9-2 and putting the fear of God into Philadelphia. Maybe this is better given we play far better when everyone counts us out. If there is any 7-4 non playoff team that can win 5 straight games against any team it would be Seattle.

Latest posts