9-7, great season!

johnnyfever

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1fpngviu said:
Hawks beat themselves. Arizona won on a missed field goal. They barely had 200 yards.

That's exactly what we are pissed about. Beating ourselves.

Aw Mang

Reaction score
johnnyfever":38ysg8v3 said:
SoulfishHawk":38ysg8v3 said:
Hawks beat themselves. Arizona won on a missed field goal. They barely had 200 yards.

So by the same token, Dallas beat themselves since we had less yards offensively than them?

cymatica

Reaction score
Aw Mang":3ofujc2u said:
johnnyfever":3ofujc2u said:
SoulfishHawk":3ofujc2u said:

So by the same token, Dallas beat themselves since we had less yards offensively than them?

Arguing just for the sake of arguing. Seattle looked like crap 3/4 quarters all year and didn't do anything to help themselves(except the Brown trade). Just the way Wilson is used is criminal.

jeremiah

Reaction score
GREAT SEASON, no playoffs. That is the mindset of the biggest losers in sports, the Mariners, the Browns, the Lions. The Yankees, Angels, Rangers, Cardinals, Patriots and even Dallas say the entire season is a failure UNLESS you win the championship. If you go into sports with the idea that you want to compete and have fun, you are a loser. If you go in with only ONE GOAL, and that is to win, you will be a winner. If you don't accept either mediocrity, or second place you are a winner.

mrt144

Reaction score
jeremiah":36fot2zr said:
GREAT SEASON, no playoffs. That is the mindset of the biggest losers in sports, the Mariners, the Browns, the Lions. The Yankees, Angels, Rangers, Cardinals, Patriots and even Dallas say the entire season is a failure UNLESS you win the championship. If you go into sports with the idea that you want to compete and have fun, you are a loser. If you go in with only ONE GOAL, and that is to win, you will be a winner. If you don't accept either mediocrity, or second place you are a winner.

This message was brought to you by Nike and Gatorade.

idle Eric

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":cy17iov3 said:
Maybe lay off the coffee today. You have no control over it, relax :lol:

Maybe you should wake up and smell the coffee!

RCATES post was bang on the money. So many times at the start of the season "apologists" were telling fans with foresite to "relax " . And still it happens ! After what can only be described at best as a continuing downward trend for the seahawks. And still we're being told to "relax "
This blinkered attitude by some is driving me NUTS !!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Learn to take a joke, it's gonna' be ok. It's a message board. Fan your own way and stop worrying about how other people look at things. You're allowing yourself to get worked up about other people's OPINIONS. Just because not everyone is out kicking puppies and burning down buildings, doesn't mean they are less of a fan than you. And there is plenty of assuming going on that just because someone has a positive outlook that they automatically don't see the issues with the team. The 2017 team had a LOT of issues. It's not a big secret. If you wanna' be all pissed off and angry about every little thing, have at it. :2thumbs:

idle Eric

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3ft6o7kr said:
Learn to take a joke, it's gonna' be ok. It's a message board. Fan your own way and stop worrying about how other people look at things. You're allowing yourself to get worked up about other people's OPINIONS. Just because not everyone is out kicking puppies and burning down buildings, doesn't mean they are less of a fan than you. And there is plenty of assuming going on that just because someone has a positive outlook that they automatically don't see the issues with the team. The 2017 team had a LOT of issues. It's not a big secret. If you wanna' be all pissed off and angry about every little thing, have at it. :2thumbs:

Ah I see what your saying is a joke ....... that all makes much more sense. Cheers.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Absolutely. Damn, a beer sounds good right now :irishdrinkers:
Let's just say after Walsh missed that kick, my wife took the keys and told me she didn't want me driving home from the game. I was plenty pissed. :shock:
Apologies, I'm grumpy after that loss on Sunday, and seeing that smug look on Arians' fat face. As if he had anything to do with the win. His team won because of a pathetic kicker couldn't make an easy kick.

idle Eric

Reaction score
:17:
SoulfishHawk":31qqxghn said:
Absolutely. Damn, a beer sounds good right now :irishdrinkers:
Let's just say after Walsh missed that kick, my wife took the keys and told me she didn't want me driving home from the game. I was plenty pissed. :shock:
Apologies, I'm grumpy after that loss on Sunday, and seeing that smug look on Arians' fat face. As if he had anything to do with the win. His team won because of a pathetic kicker couldn't make an easy kick.

:D now that's funny ! Cheers mate .
The perspective is its a frustrating time. Sorry if I came across as aggressive it wasn't my intention.

idle Eric

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":34x2pmps said:
Nah, I sounded like an ass too. Losing makes us grumpy. Or as my friend Deano says, Gutted.
we say that a lot to in Britain - been Gutted a lot tis season.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
My good friend Deano lives out there, comes over for a game or two a year. If we end up playing in London in 2018 or 2019, def. gonna' finally make the trip out there. Would be epic. Of course Andy Steele will be a great tour guide for Liverpool and all the Beatles stuff (huge priority for me)

idle Eric

Reaction score
Seahawks in London. Now There's a can of worms ! Selfishly I'd love to see it. Its a long way to travel, Seattle to London for a W. Been a fan (from afar) since 82 and right now it looks like the only way I'll get to see them is in London. Will get to seattle some time though. A bit like your Beatles pilgrimage. It's on my list !!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He sent a few of us a link that turned out to be false, but in the past, the same people were accurate on previous notifications. It has us playing Oct. 21 vs. Denver, in London, and of course as a ROAD game. Not holding too much hope, but that would be a great time to go yes?

idle Eric

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":fhjnhmmw said:
He sent a few of us a link that turned out to be false, but in the past, the same people were accurate on previous notifications. It has us playing Oct. 21 vs. Denver, in London, and of course as a ROAD game. Not holding too much hope, but that would be a great time to go yes?

Well if it's a ROAD game that's good, they don't miss out on playing any games at the CLINK. October in England ..... safe to say it's going to be wet :?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
At least it would be way before Thanksgiving and Xmas. I can't imagine they would ever lose a home game to go out there.

original poster

Reaction score
If you want to discuss the great country that is England or the rumoured international Series game please start a new topic.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Bobblehead":2snxwy4w said:
Honest:

I was hoping we lost to the Eagles..only to get rid of any hope that we might have.
To me, this season, last season were not seasons to be proud of. Games were just no fun to watch.

But... 9-7... Dilly Dilly.

How can you say that when virtually every game was a furious comeback to either a close win or a close loss?
Do only blowout wins entertain you?

The only game that was flat out un-entertaining was the Rams game. Being blown out by 5 TD's is a terrible way to spend a cold december afternoon.

If you just don't watch the first half of games, I think you won't find a more entertaining team than the Second Half Seahawks.