$9m saving if we cut Jimmy Graham

justafan

Reaction score
im good either way.If we keep him we can win if we shore up the Oline,if we cut him we can win by shoring up the Oline.,He isnt the player that will define who the Hawks are.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Aros":10qu71rs said:
For the love of God, keep Graham.
As a guy who thought Graham's integration into the offense was clunky, barring a knee that won't recover, I say the guy is not going anywhere. He will be a Hawk in 2016.

massari

Reaction score
If they think the injury will make him slower, affect his vertical jumping, make him less powerful and/or he's going to miss a significant amount of games next season then they should cut him and buy a free agent(s) with his money. Simple.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
austinslater25":vx2ixrk9 said:
I would be surprised if they move on from Graham. We struggled on third downs all year and I think Graham could really help with that. He finally started to click with Wilson before going down and this offense with Wilson, Baldwin, Lockett, Graham, Rawls etc could be the best offense in the league next year.

Say what?? We had an insanely-good third down conversion rate for the entire second half of the season.

Laloosh

Reaction score
I think he'll be back if the knee doesn't leave him gimpy. His speed and catch radius will be a great boon to Wilson. Particularly the way we attacked the middle (at times) in the 2nd half of the season.