A heartfelt letter from Steeler Nation

Rex

Reaction score
Pats fan1":1339f06p said:
Southern Steeler":1339f06p said:
Greetings from http://www.steelernation.com

Allow me to provide a bit of back story here...

We despise the Patriots. Worse than the Ravens (and that's really saying something). Before the last two Super Bowls that they appeared in I went to the Giants message board and extended their fan base our unilateral support. While I fully realize that it has zero bearing on the game, it felt karmic. It REALLY felt karmic after the Giants went and upset the Patriots in both games. Having said that, here I am...wishing the Seahawks all the best in their endeavors next Sunday. There isn't a score possible in which you could beat this team bad enough. 43-8 would be terrific. We at Steeler Nation hope that your defense pounds Brady to the point that he is literally in tears. Shove that deflated ball up his butt and send him packing.

I will provide a link to this thread over on our site, and hopefully some more of our members can drop in and extend their feelings on this game. While our fan bases really haven't ever been "friends" (especially after Super Bowl XL)....I feel certain we can all join together to hate a common enemy.

For the love of God, PLEASE spare us all of the media slobbering that will inevitably come should New England win. We are all eternally grateful to the Giants for stopping the undefeated season. Imagine hearing about THAT for the rest of your life.

Sincerely,

Southern Steeler

Are you kidding me? lol The national media including Boston media are calling for BIG punishment for Belichick and the Pats' organization. The media is calling for Belichick's firing. Michael WIlbon on ESPN said if the Pats get caught they shouldn't play in the Super Bowl. Jerry Rice on twitter called them cheaters.

Whether the Pats win or lose the Super Bowl it's a lose/lose situation for them.

There is no conspiracy, the NFL does not like the Patriots. Roger Goodell is a Jets fan and he worked for the Jets organization. The NFL and media want nothing more than to get Belichick out of the NFL for good.

Win or lose it wouldn't surprise me if after the Super Bowl Belichick announces his retirement.

Tuck this…….Cheatriots STOLE XXXVI with the help of the officials and since caught in TAPE-GATE have not won a super bowl since. Your team has an ingrained culture of cheating and fans like you damn well know it. Belicheat should have been banned or fired years ago. The NFL destroyed the evidence of tape-gate to cover up that your super bowl wins were obtained by cheating. Good passing offense visits Foxboro…….CHEATRIOTS over water the field. Visiting teams better had their offensive hand signals down because that transceiver in their QBs helmet will cut out at the most inopportune time in Foxboro. Kraft owns Goodell so don't worry the CHEATRIOTS will be given every break possible with a little slap on the wrist met with howls of unfairness from the Foxboro faithful. Your team is all about cheating. DON'T WHINE ABOUT GETTING CAUGHT. OWN IT. It is what the Cheatriots do so well.

OP
OP
S

Southern Steeler

Reaction score
Y'all seem to be warming up. I might stick around a bit now.

And as far as officiating...the Tuck Rule has no peer.

TBtoRG

Reaction score
Steelers fan, enjoy watching NE play in their 6th SB, while your team sits at home after being demolished by the team we bounced the following week.

Rex

Reaction score
TBtoRG":99vjidrp said:
Steelers fan, enjoy watching NE play in their 6th SB, while your team sits at home after being demolished by the team we bounced the following week.

Bounced? You mean cheated. :pukeface:

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
Southern Steeler":3j5zca7b said:
Orly?

testaverdex-large.jpg

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
TBtoRG":2z2ytzzk said:
No offense taken. We know that our team, specifically the defense, isn't very good right now.

furi0usbee

Reaction score
Wow, the day I go crying in another team's forum (outside the conference even) and beg them to beat my enemy... let me guess, this guy is mad because Troy Brown cheated with a lateral on a blocked field goal and the Patriots took it to the house? What a dirty, trick play!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlrSbMEgYZE

furi0usbee

Reaction score
Ron Burgundy":l0bciczb said:
TBtoRG":l0bciczb said:
No offense taken. We know that our team, specifically the defense, isn't very good right now.

LOL. Offense nowhere to be found in your Ravens loss either!

furi0usbee

Reaction score
Southern Steeler":33pjv56w said:
Y'all seem to be warming up. I might stick around a bit now.

Yup, another bad rule written by Belichick. Good thing the NFL changed that.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
furi0usbee":1ledqkzl said:
LOL. Offense nowhere to be found in your Ravens loss either!
Eh, our league leading running back was out hurt from the week before and we had no credible backup. Stuff happens.
We were just happy to be 11-5 and in the playoffs, most of us were expecting another 8-8 season. With Bell out most of us did not think it was likely they'd win the playoff game.