A heartfelt letter from Steeler Nation

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Ron Burgundy":1nzwzqnb said:
Reaneypark":1nzwzqnb said:
Minus the rapey QB.
Any D.A. worth his salt would have LOVED to put a two-time SB-winning QB on trial if there was a shred of evidence. No. Charges. Filed. Ever.
The Pats** on the other hand recently had an active player, Aaron Hernandez, go to jail for triple homicide. ;)
Just sayin'.

Normally you don't settle out of court for 500k if there's not some truth to the allegations, especially when you're accused of rape.

But even if Ben didn't rape anyone, he still was trying to bang a waitress in a bathroom stall..........which is about as low class and disgusting as it gets.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Ron Burgundy":219e71no said:
mistaowen":219e71no said:
Pretty sure bradynumber4 is a Pats fan just as a FYI.
Yeah, that's coming out as I strike nerves. I assumed he lives in Seattle. Darth Hoodie keeps trolls everywhere to uphold the Pats** wherever they may be derided.

I do like the double asterisk next to Pats**. I guess we can hate each other post Super Bowl. I will go along with the enemy of my enemy for a couple weeks. I sadly rooted for the Niners against The Rat Birds in the Super Bowl because of the murderer Ray Lewis. I needed a colon cleansing afterwards.

GRBman

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":2vyqggum said:
Ron Burgundy":2vyqggum said:
mistaowen":2vyqggum said:
Pretty sure bradynumber4 is a Pats fan just as a FYI.
Yeah, that's coming out as I strike nerves. I assumed he lives in Seattle. Darth Hoodie keeps trolls everywhere to uphold the Pats** wherever they may be derided.

I do like the double asterisk next to Pats**. I guess we can hate each other post Super Bowl. I will go along with the enemy of my enemy for a couple weeks. I sadly rooted for the Niners against The Rat Birds in the Super Bowl because of the murderer Ray Lewis. I needed a colon cleansing afterwards.

so did Steelers fans...

A) 49ers with an opportunity to tie us with 6 Lombardi Trophies
B) Division rival + murder

:pukeface:

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":18pja7zd said:
Normally you don't settle out of court for 500k if there's not some truth to the allegations, especially when you're accused of rape.
You do that to avoid a civil suit where the burden of proof is lower when you are a millionaire athlete. Regardless, co-workers of the alleged victim in Las Vegas stated that she was pretty happy afterward and hoping that she was pregnant.

Tangent begins.....
As fans we took that with a grain of salt, not just because of the evidence or lack of or because we're Steelers fans, but because it came on the heels of another incident (that you wouldn't know about out there) involving blackmailing another Steelers player with threats of false sexual assault charges which in fact the perps were convicted and went to jail for. I can give you the juicy details if you like, they read like something out of Law & Order SVU. /tangent

But even if Ben didn't rape anyone, he still was trying to bang a waitress in a bathroom stall..........which is about as low class and disgusting as it gets.
No argument from me. Prior to getting the fear of God put into him from that incident in Georgia, Ben was well-known around town as a douchebag and lousy tipper. I know of at least one large and popular bar that told him not to come back.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Ron Burgundy":20avk3dr said:
uYou do that to avoid a civil suit where the burden of proof is lower when you are a millionaire athlete. Regardless, co-workers of the alleged victim in Las Vegas stated that she was pretty happy afterward and hoping that she was pregnant.
Tangent begins.

Absolutely, same with Kobe's accuser, out to make some skrilla.

But that's what's crazy to me. You're Ben freakin' Roethlessberger, why are you dry humping waitresses?

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":r9msuvy5 said:
Ron Burgundy":r9msuvy5 said:
uYou do that to avoid a civil suit where the burden of proof is lower when you are a millionaire athlete. Regardless, co-workers of the alleged victim in Las Vegas stated that she was pretty happy afterward and hoping that she was pregnant.
Tangent begins.

Absolutely, same with Kobe's accuser, out to make some skrilla.

But that's what's crazy to me. You're Ben freakin' Roethlessberger, why are you dry humping waitresses?

Athletes are idiots. Why did Eugene Robinson (A Preacher) solicit a hooker the night before the Super Bowl?? There are very few Russell Wilson's in the world. Even Peyton Manning was accused of assault in college.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2dj31o9o said:
Pffft, you should see a pic of the babe from Vegas. She was a pro athlete also, came in third at Pimlico.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Ron Burgundy":3piycw8p said:
Sgt. Largent":3piycw8p said:
Pffft, you should see a pic of the babe from Vegas. She was a pro athlete also, came in third at Pimlico.

Right, that's who he should be banging.

I'm not saying waitresses aren't hot enough, or fun enough, cause plenty are. But like my grandpa used to say "gotta bang chicks at your own level so they don't cry rape." A wise man he was.

irocdave

Reaction score
lukerguy":1feuhalp said:
I'll admit that i'm a little disappointed by the reaction from a lot of you. I will admit that the SB hurt. There's no question there were game altering calls that went against Seattle, and it wasn't right. You don't even have to move on if you don't want to, but don't be rude to someone coming on to our board in naivety to talk about cheering for the Seahawks because of a common hatred for NE.

The Steelers fans don't owe us anything. I really hope Steelers fan can at least realize that the game was officiated terribly. Leavy admits it, and other fans poured out support after the game. That said, can't we at least treat him with some dignity?

NO. None. Zero. Guy claims to be a fan but doesn't know the "history" of the 2005 season. Not even going to waste the time to respond further. You don't get it and obviously haven't made an attempt to either. Or your just really new to being a Hawk fan and have only experienced the winning Hawks.

irocdave

Reaction score
Southern Steeler":m21cc51x said:
It's WAY more than just 2004.

Just sayin'. It's the entire organization. Plus, we've won two Super Bowls since then.

Wow, pour some more gas on the fire. You really are stupid or really new to the NFL fandom thing. Did you not read the 3 pages of comments to your ignorant thread starter post? You cant be this dumb. Have you ever watched SB40?

BlueTalon

Reaction score
lukerguy":2hu0wpyo said:
The fans who only saw the victory through their rose colored glasses and then harassed Seahawks fans.. yes that's despicable and reprehensible.

However, not EVERY Steelers fan did that and not EVERY Steelers fan is a jackars.
That's where you're wrong. When have you ever encountered a rustbucket fan who straight-up said they were given the game by horrible officiating? I'm guessing never.

I watched that game in a bar in Texas. My friend & his wife and I were the only Seahawks fans there. Over half of the rest of the bar crowd were wearing black and yellow. When it was over, I shook the hands of most of them and congratulated them, and not a single one of them responded with any bravado, and some of them wouldn't even look me in the eye. That was pretty much the last shred of decency I ever witnessed from a shittsburgh fan regarding XL*.

irocdave

Reaction score
Here is a snippet from a popular Stealers site. I clipped this tonight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Bigappleyinzer View Post

Not trying to argue with you- ]

but why are you so pissed that Seattle is in the bowl?
I've dislike Seattle since they bitched about the 05' SB. I remember them coming on the board and bitching about the refs calling the game for the Steelers. Even ESPN had idiots saying the Steelers stole the SB.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01-22-2015, 04:47 PM #13
Supersteeler
Supersteeler is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bigappleyinzer View Post

Not trying to argue with you- ]

but why are you so pissed that Seattle is in the bowl?
Because their fans are **Edited for Language** despise everything about them. If ANY other team in the league is facing them in this game, I am rooting against them. Just not in this case.

Just for our new Hawk fans. That's the tip of the iceberg for what happened after SB40. That's really tame actually. Go ahead and keep questioning Hawk fans that were around at that time and the experience of being on the receiving end of the worst fan base in the NFL. Stealers fans are the scum of the earth, don't let them in and don't sympathize with them.

irocdave

Reaction score
Ron Burgundy":29plusht said:
Sgt. Largent":29plusht said:

Your screen name is familiar......Scout Stealers forums in 2005? Either way, you need to GTFO. You're act isn't new. Why don't you show your true colors Ron? I would rather see my Hawks lose a legitimately called game than win a FARCE that was SB40. The Hawks didn't stand a chance in that game. The Referring made it clear early and often. C'mon Ron, show your true colors. You know you want to let lose, let it out. All this talk about Hawks being screwed, Stealers fans being ignorant, bandwagon jumping, roid raging in the 70's, Cowhers picture shove fest / screw job? C'mon man, show your true colors. It's OK most of Hawk fans know what you are. Let it out.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
irocdave":15jpu08n said:
Ron Burgundy":15jpu08n said:
Sgt. Largent":15jpu08n said:

Your screen name is familiar......Scout Stealers forums in 2005? Either way, you need to GTFO. You're act isn't new. Why don't you show your true colors Ron? I would rather see my Hawks lose a legitimately called game than win a FARCE that was SB40. The Hawks didn't stand a chance in that game. The Referring made it clear early and often. C'mon Ron, show your true colors. You know you want to let lose, let it out. All this talk about Hawks being screwed, Stealers fans being ignorant, bandwagon jumping, roid raging in the 70's, Cowhers picture shove fest / screw job? C'mon man, show your true colors. It's OK most of Hawk fans know what you are. Let it out.
No, I was never on Scout Steelers forum. Maybe somebody else using the same screen name.
You're right that the Seahawks didn't stand a chance but that was because their offense only managed to score 3 points on their own, the other 7 coming on an INT from a poorly thrown pass.
Regardless, none of us checked in to rehash a game from 9 years ago or argue on your board with Pats** fans who are so insecure that they must constantly troll other teams' boards to see who is saying what about their cheating coach and QB, rather to wish you and your team luck in beating the cheating bastiges from New England.
We do find it comical that a lot of you are still so pissed off and coming up with excuses for a game where you were soundly beaten. That being said, hopefully you can understand why we hate the Pats** as much as you hate us, since they kept us out of maybe 2 Super Bowls when cheating did in fact occur as we found out later.
Anyway, a lot of Steelers fans, hell the entire AFC, will be rooting for your team to beat the cheating signal-stealing ball-deflating bastiges from New England and you'll just have to deal with it.
Your wish has come true. My work here is done. Good karma from me to you all for the Super Bowl.
Peace out.

OP
OP
S

Southern Steeler

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":2ujy42d9 said:
We don't hate the Steeler franchise. We are annoyed by their fans coming in and rubbing salt in the wounds but Karma usually plays a hand in things. Bill Leavy himself apologized to the "City of Seattle" for costing us the game and said he will "carry that burden for the rest of his life". All your fans had to do was show some class. Many fans went over to the Packer Board and showed respect to the Pack fan base after Fail Mary but you guys decided to remind us of that mess.

Heres a notion; perhaps you should care about the integrity of the game. I don't expect Pittsburgh to give us their trophy but a little class would have helped.

Goodell screwed the Steelers (I agree with every word you say) and cost them two AFC Championships no doubt. It no doubt costed your city two Lombardi's. It sucks to lose those games and have Pat Trolls tell you morning, noon and night how superior they are with a middle finger from Rog, we get it..... But from the 12th man:

WE DON"T CARE!! :th2thumbs:

This is the kind of response I expected. Well done, sir. Glad to see some of you can act and speak intelligently.

OP
OP
S

Southern Steeler

Reaction score
And irocdave either needs a hug or to get laid. You guys can decide which is the last one he had.

I'm with Ron...peace out and we hope you guys curbstomp the Patriots.

camdawg

Reaction score
Southern Steeler":1z9qhb9b said:
seahawk12thman":1z9qhb9b said:
We don't hate the Steeler franchise. We are annoyed by their fans coming in and rubbing salt in the wounds but Karma usually plays a hand in things. Bill Leavy himself apologized to the "City of Seattle" for costing us the game and said he will "carry that burden for the rest of his life". All your fans had to do was show some class. Many fans went over to the Packer Board and showed respect to the Pack fan base after Fail Mary but you guys decided to remind us of that mess.

Heres a notion; perhaps you should care about the integrity of the game. I don't expect Pittsburgh to give us their trophy but a little class would have helped.

Goodell screwed the Steelers (I agree with every word you say) and cost them two AFC Championships no doubt. It no doubt costed your city two Lombardi's. It sucks to lose those games and have Pat Trolls tell you morning, noon and night how superior they are with a middle finger from Rog, we get it..... But from the 12th man:

WE DON"T CARE!! :th2thumbs:

This is the kind of response I expected. Well done, sir. Glad to see some of you can act and speak intelligently.

Are you not capable of making this kind of post yourself about New England? Or is it only okay for Steeler fans to complain about a franchise/their fans?

Latest posts