A message from Earl

FrozenHell

Reaction score
Wish you guys luck tomorrow from Minnesota! I'm jealous as hell, but at least we can get a trophy for a team without one!

Wilson2Harvin

Reaction score
goosebumps right now.... I am an hour away from heading down tonight, in my buddies camper tailgating in Hawk Alley! All damn night possibly If I cant sleep lol Me and 3 of my best buds there screaming our hearts out, to show the world, what Our hawks can do! Doesnt get any better! I cant wait to see C Link shake, and watch the niners crumble!

Boiler

Reaction score
His message captures exactly what I love best about being a Seahawks fan. I will be there to give it my all tomorrow.

strohmin

Reaction score
If I had a portable tv, I would stand outside the stadium and yell to try and help as much as I can.

86Hawk

Reaction score
strohmin":37stq6b0 said:
If I had a portable tv, I would stand outside the stadium and yell to try and help as much as I can.
This. Why can't the mariners open up safeco and show it on their jumbotron. It would be the first sellout in years. I'd be there in a heartbeat. Or the key arena. It can't be nfl rules can it? They open up the bullpen every Sunday and show all the games.

Brett

Reaction score
If they opened up safeco for fans your right it'd sell out for sure. All the people who can't get in or afford 400$ could pay 25 n still go have a great time. Not a bad idea