A picture says a thousand words. RW vs. Kap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley12

Reaction score
We were making comparisons at Temple too.

If/when Wilson swears, the reaction is shock, even if it is because of something like a messed up snap.

When Krapondick swears, it barely merits a shrug.

OP
OP
ChrisB Bacon

ChrisB Bacon

Reaction score
nategreat":3hd1147f said:
Haha that's great! Did you make that?
I did not, so I can't take credit!

But I can take credit for my dad finding a gem on Facebook :D

rideaducati

Reaction score
And whiner fans wonder why nobody outside of whinerville likes their qb...

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Man that is an awesome find! I'm sure if Kap were a Hawk I'd feel a little different but man maybe not. That is one guy I just can't see rooting for. So happy I don't have to worry about that. RW is class all the way. It's so great to see that he really gets it. Nobody is taking the shoes, cars and jets with them when they go. Some of the most important things we will take is our knowledge, choices, and the relationships we have built with others.

In a way these two exemplify the disparate paths society is on. One of selfishness and one of selflessness. So glad RW is a Hawk!!

Killa Kam

Reaction score
I might be the only person on this site who finds nothing wrong wit any of the Kapernick pictures.. Can somebody explain to me the significance of any of this, who the hell cares if he has a sneaker collection? Russell seems like a good guy, I dont get why some of you need to knock Kapernick just to praise Russell.

Between the Niner trolls and the obsession with Harbaugh/Kapernick the quality of the main forum is starting to go down imo.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Killa Kam":ywdap47e said:
I might be the only person on this site who finds nothing wrong wit any of the Kapernick pictures.. Can somebody explain to me the significance of any of this, who the hell cares if he has a sneaker collection? Russell seems like a good guy, I dont get why some of you need to knock Kapernick just to praise Russell.

Between the Niner trolls and the obsession with Harbaugh/Kapernick the quality of the main forum is starting to go down imo.

If we have to explain it, you wouldn't understand.

dunceface

Reaction score
GeekHawk":2o1iqkez said:
Killa Kam":2o1iqkez said:

Its not that the pics make him a bad person, they just show what he values most and what he wants people to associate with him.
Like a wise man once said, "Do you tell jokes to make people laugh or to make other people think you're funny?"
Go Hawks

Killa Kam

Reaction score
GeekHawk":2xof08oo said:
Killa Kam":2xof08oo said:

What is there to understand? A young athlete enjoying his life doesn't make him a bad person/character. I could make this same thing with a player like Kam Chancellor, are you going to tell me Kam is some kind of a punk? You can honestly do this comparing most young athletes to a guy like Russell, all this shows is how obsessed some of you are with the Niners qb

What a punk that Kam is :sarcasm_off:
ff79437091e911e2a73f22000a9e28ad_7.jpg

45d462b6de7d11e2831222000a9e08e7_7.jpg

a3bc0e2aed9a11e2939222000a9f1385_7.jpg

71f9e30eb9aa11e2996322000a9f1313_7.jpg

6b3d6350a79f11e2b78a22000a9f193c_7.jpg

c3d61318a5dd11e2967b22000aa80146_7.jpg

DavidSeven

Reaction score
If you look at Kaep as an every day 24 year old kid, there's nothing wrong with his photos. If you look at him as the FACE of the San Francisco 49ers, well then, there's a lot to be desired. I do think these sort of expectations are tough on someone who in any other profession (or heck, any other NFL position) would still be seen as a "kid," but that's the life of an NFL quarterback. He's leading an NFL franchise comprised of 52 other professional players and is responsible for setting an example for all of them. Fair? Personally, I don't think so, but that's the reality of his position.

vasilim

Reaction score
This is the worst post ever - like anything in those pictures even matters in football - athletes aren't role models

Lets go back in time when Shaun Alexander or Aaron Curry weren't thug enough for these boards and spent way too much of their time in a church.

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
Man, I knew Kaepernick was a douche, but I didn't realize he was THAT conceited.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
vasilim":1yt2db3w said:
This is the worst post ever - like anything in those pictures even matters in football - athletes aren't role models

Lets go back in time when Shaun Alexander or Aaron Curry weren't thug enough for these boards and spent way too much of their time in a church.

These pictures in a vacuum of course mean nothing, however when you combine it with the other 2,498 douche moves of his it paints a clear picture.

The point of this thread is to illustrate the miles difference in maturity between the two. That is paying of for us already. Look what is happening to Kaperdouche when faced with a bit of adversity. He is crumbling like a deck of cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.