Advice for going watching the Hawks in Phoenix.

OP
OP
J

Jegpeg

Reaction score
Problem with leaving it to last minute is it is a big risk, I will be at a ranch near Tucson so am having to sort out car rental and I accommodation in Phoenix overnight. Last thing I want is for us both to be something like 8-1 and nosebleed tickets costing $1000.

Interesting to note I thought that for things like parking I might get more info from the Card's forum (without saying I was a 12). I haven't had any replies at all leaving 3 possible conclusions about Cards fans,
a) They are a bunch of jerks who wont help anyone
b) They are illiterate
c) They don't exist.

Any ideas which is correct? :lol:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
First of all, it is a Thursday night game. Thursday night games are fairly easy to get by for tickets. Hence the delay in purchasing. Second it is a November game which means a lot of the snowbirds will be there. At this moment they are all probably traveling back to their home states....LOL

Watch this if you wish about parking.
http://www.azcardinals.com/stadium/park ... tions.html

twelthmanfan

Reaction score
Hawks are well represented in Arizona. All over the place. The area next to the stadium is great and they will have a Hawk bar where you can go and get drunk and be somebody. It's a lot of fun.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Good luck attending the game in Phoenix, take lots of pictures and most of all, HAVE FUN!!!

Don't know if you have planned this part or not, have someone record the game for you so you can watch it once your home.

You will be amazed at how different watching it in person is to watching it on TV.

I record every game I go to and watch it once I'm home and pick up way more from the TV replays, etc. than you see in person, but being there is the best.

Once again, HAVE FUN!!!

GO HAWKS!!!

kidhawk

Reaction score
12HawkFan":2eutfmhs said:
Good luck attending the game in Phoenix, take lots of pictures and most of all, HAVE FUN!!!

Don't know if you have planned this part or not, have someone record the game for you so you can watch it once your home.

You will be amazed at how different watching it in person is to watching it on TV.

I record every game I go to and watch it once I'm home and pick up way more from the TV replays, etc. than you see in person, but being there is the best.

Once again, HAVE FUN!!!

GO HAWKS!!!

This is a great tip for those of us who don't regularly get to attend games. I definitely find the experience of being at the game is astronomically more enjoyable than watching at home on tv, but it's nice to be able to go back and watch the game from the tv perspective with pause capabilities and rewinding as well. You get the full perception of the game that way, but get the experience of being there live to go with it.

Sparkchaser737

Reaction score
I've been attending games here in Phoenix for 17 years. I have never had problems with opposing fans. You will get the normal jabbing while walking to your seats, but that's about it. The area around the stadium, and inside will be littered with 12's

Being a Thursday night game, there will be some tailgating, but not nearly like it would be on a Sunday. Check out AZ Seahawkers on Facebook, as they usually have something going on.

If you are going to be here prior to the game, Craigslist is an option. I have bought most of my tickets there. Just be sure that they.are hard tickets, not paper. The pricing for tickets here is tiered, so this game will be one of the highest priced all year.

Tickets are usually sold with a parking pass. If not, you can find those on Craigslist as well. Most sell for 20 bucks. Traffic will suck getting out of the stadium, and trying to get onto the 10. We usually head back out to the vehicle and wait about a half an hour before we leave.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Just thought I'd bump this thread since I will also be doing my first Seahawks road trip to this game.

I'll be sitting in the front row of section 441 in the Ring of Honour so it's good to hear I'll be able to wear my gear without worrying about being thrown over the railing. :D They were $225+ fees on stubhub which I thought was a great deal & jumped all over them.

London12

Reaction score
London12":3rd6xrmz said:
Good for you mate. I'm hoping to start one of these threads soon enough regarding the Giants game. Quicker flight..

Well. I didn't start the thread but am going to the Giants game!

Anyone know if I can wear Seahawks attire at MetLife?

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
Mileage varies depending on circumstances. If you are by yourself and not of imposing stature, then you might consider toning it down a bit.

I'm 6'2" and on the large side and have worn my colours in the Black Hole in Oakland without more than some verbal sledging.

The Giants aren't direct rivals of ours so shouldn't be a big deal. If you were going to wear Cowboys gear in Philadelphia, I would probably advise against.