Anthony Davis (49ers) calls Green Bay a s***hole on Twitter

HawkWow

Reaction score
lsheldon":2p1zzh08 said:
Game Plan: If the ninnies lose, everyone gets on twitter and makes this guys upcoming week living hell.

Absolutely. Dumbass' need to start being held accountable.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Green Bay is less craphole, and more nothing to do and nowhere to go. Appleton is crap, though. My friend had his wedding there, and I wanted to commit suicide.

Marvin49

Reaction score
I know you guys love to hate all Niners...

...but is he wrong?

Seabhac

Reaction score
Marvin49":1j8mrspw said:

...but is he wrong?

Are you the Seahawks.net pet 49ers fan?
Seems like you are always seeking our approval....just sayin

Marvin49

Reaction score
Seabhac":2k7303ka said:
Marvin49":2k7303ka said:

...but is he wrong?

Sigh.

Jville

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":10dkqp4a said:
Well, Packer fans didn't even care to sell out a home PLAYOFF game until Friday, after an extended blackout deadline. They deserve it.

Pathetic.

Hopefully your thoughts and those of Anthony Davis are not representative of the majority of 49er fans.

253hawk

Reaction score
So Lynch says nothing, keeps to himself and gets fined 50K. Davis rips an entire blue collar fanbase/city for no reason on twitter with profanity and nothing will come of it.

Which one did the NFL consider 'conduct detrimental to the league' again? Oh, right. F*** the NFL.

And Davis is from some s-hole in NJ...not much room to talk.

OP
OP
H

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
253hawk":2txr0336 said:
So Lynch says nothing, keeps to himself and gets fined 50K. Davis rips an entire blue collar fanbase/city for no reason on twitter with profanity and nothing will come of it.

Which one did the NFL consider 'conduct detrimental to the league' again? Oh, right. F*** the NFL.

Yep, you've covered it. GREAT post!

SoHo9erFan

Reaction score
253hawk":2hambuwk said:

interesting point. i agree. it was uncalled for on AD's part and i wouldn't disagree with a fine

however, i also enjoy the hypocrisy on this board. Kap has short, terse press conferences and this board berates him for being rude, selfish, and a douche. Lynch does it and people are raising money for the guy.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seabhac":2nl7tht6 said:
Marvin49":2nl7tht6 said:

...but is he wrong?

You made Marvin sigh, which translates into "You're right!"

CandlestickBum

Reaction score
minormillikin":2oq76038 said:
Lambeau is a great old stadium located in a really quaint neighborhood. You don't even have to pay to park when you go to a game there. You just drive around in the surrounding neighborhood and park wherever you find an open spot along the road. Then, at worst, you have a 15 minute walk to the stadium (through the nice, safe sidewalks of the neigborhood). Bring a seat-pad though, those metal bleachers get COLD.

Candlestick, on the other hand, is located on the scummy outskirts of South San Francisco. Because it is on a peninsula, there's a tight bottleneck getting in or out, and there's no free parking within a mile of the stadium. It takes hours to get out of the parking lot after a game. The stadium is a terrible place and a good portion of the fans are thugs. That said, Candlestick Point will be a decent place once they level the stadium (particularly if you like fishing -- there a couple good fishing piers right near the stadium).

---

If he's talking about Appleton, that's a pretty fun place to stay if you ever decide to go out to a Green Bay game. Lots of good bars and restaurants all in walking distance from the Radisson where the opposing teams stay. It's definitely no sh*thole.

Candlestick is in the Bay View, in the city of San Francisco. South San Francisco is four cities south of Candlestick, in a whole other county. It is by SFO and is currently the biotech capital of the world.

And he is right. Most of the midwest is a bunghole. However, as an entertainer, he should probably avoid offending the people who live in the crummy flyover States, especially since nobody in the front office is going to bend over backwards to keep him in San Francisco.

Jville

Reaction score
CandlestickBum":9l0cuxch said:
minormillikin":9l0cuxch said:
Lambeau is a great old stadium located in a really quaint neighborhood. You don't even have to pay to park when you go to a game there. You just drive around in the surrounding neighborhood and park wherever you find an open spot along the road. Then, at worst, you have a 15 minute walk to the stadium (through the nice, safe sidewalks of the neigborhood). Bring a seat-pad though, those metal bleachers get COLD.

Candlestick, on the other hand, is located on the scummy outskirts of South San Francisco. Because it is on a peninsula, there's a tight bottleneck getting in or out, and there's no free parking within a mile of the stadium. It takes hours to get out of the parking lot after a game. The stadium is a terrible place and a good portion of the fans are thugs. That said, Candlestick Point will be a decent place once they level the stadium (particularly if you like fishing -- there a couple good fishing piers right near the stadium).

---

If he's talking about Appleton, that's a pretty fun place to stay if you ever decide to go out to a Green Bay game. Lots of good bars and restaurants all in walking distance from the Radisson where the opposing teams stay. It's definitely no sh*thole.

Candlestick is in the Bay View, in the city of San Francisco. South San Francisco is four cities south of Candlestick, in a whole other county. It is by SFO and is currently the biotech capital of the world.

And he is right. Most of the midwest is a bunghole. However, as an entertainer, he should probably avoid offending the people who live in the crummy flyover States, especially since nobody in the front office is going to bend over backwards to keep him in San Francisco.

The arrogance of those concluding statements fail to obscure the authors apparent ignorance of the Midwest.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Jville":2di684cu said:
Pathetic.

Hopefully your thoughts and those of Anthony Davis are not representative of the majority of 49er fans.
Don't hate on Anthony Davis for posting an accurate summation of that region on Twitter.

Jville

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":34jkl24o said:
Jville":34jkl24o said:
Pathetic.

Don't hate on Anthony Davis for posting an accurate summation of that region on Twitter.

The statements of hate can be found in the arrogant posts belittling Wisconsin and the Midwest.

SoHo9erFan

Reaction score
CandlestickBum":3lcjludw said:
However, as an entertainer, he should probably avoid offending the people who live in the crummy flyover States, especially since nobody in the front office is going to bend over backwards to keep him in San Francisco.
Uh, he signed a 5 year contract extension this offseason. the FO did bend over backwards to keep him

hawker84

Reaction score
Marvin49":2btxhos9 said:
I know you guys love to hate all Niners......but is he wrong?

As usual Marvin I can go on your site and say the exact same thing.. I mean seriously what's the average poster age over there, 12?

TRUE STORY! (I have been dying to share this with my fellow Faithful)

Last night, my buddy (Redskins fan) who works for a Limo company in Las Vegas calls me.... "Dude, you'll never believe who I'm about to go pickup at the Hard Rock!"... As it turns out, he was driving none other than Chris Ivory and Trent Williams around town... So, I asked him if he would please give Trent a big THANK YOU from the Niners Nation for popping Dick Sherman in the mouth last year... My buddy said that when he told Trent this, Trent had a good laugh and said, "My pleasure."

Personally, I had a big s**t eating grin the rest of the night.

Latest posts