Any chance we keep all 5 QB's?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I really don't understand the Pryor signing if they're not going to try and develop him at another position.

He's nowhere near as dependable as T-Jack, unless it's purely a salary issue. But even then 300k isn't making or breaking our cap in 2014. So again, I'm confused at giving up a draft pick for a borderline 3rd QB.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
ManBunts":1v4ak8sb said:
MizzouHawkGal":1v4ak8sb said:
kearly":1v4ak8sb said:
It's times like this I wish even more that the NFL had 100 man rosters, so you could keep a bunch of players who are perhaps more "fun to watch" than purely talented. I'm guessing one of these QBs will be trimmed before the preseason begins.

Which kind of sucks, because I'd really hate to miss the chance to see Price or Daniels in game action for the Seahawks. Even Pryor, who has some major issues as a passer, is a lot of fun to watch. He makes plays left and right. He's basically a bit like Tim Tebow minus the stigma.
The NFL needs an American D-League a minor league like MLB.

Ask and ye shall receive. I give you, the CFL!
No, they need a real D-league like the NBA. Same rules, same everything and the ability to do call ups like baseball. Basically each franchise gets 90-100 players of which 53 are with the big club. Allowing them to train up other players in their systems. CFL and the NCAA are completely different games that allows for a different type of player to excel but not be right for the NFL.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
my prediction is

1. Wilson
2. Pryor

PS - Price

Daniels & Tjack released; Tjack possibly traded for a conditional pick.

I don't think we gave up a draft pick to get Pryor without being convinced he fit in here somehow, and for the time being I'll take them at face value that he's a QB. I would love to see him at least be willing to try some other spots so we could keep Tjack as a QB but we're already pretty full at WR/TE and I don't see Pryor playing special teams. So I'd have to think he makes the roster as a QB.

Also lets not forget that Pryor didn't exactly look terrible on that bad team in Oakland.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Hawknballs":3t9o7b59 said:
my prediction is

1. Wilson
2. Pryor

PS - Price

Daniels & Tjack released; Tjack possibly traded for a conditional pick.

I don't think we gave up a draft pick to get Pryor without being convinced he fit in here somehow, and for the time being I'll take them at face value that he's a QB. I would love to see him at least be willing to try some other spots so we could keep Tjack as a QB but we're already pretty full at WR/TE and I don't see Pryor playing special teams. So I'd have to think he makes the roster as a QB.

Also lets not forget that Pryor didn't exactly look terrible on that bad team in Oakland.

Pryor had his moments in Oakland, and maybe with some better coaching and being in QB meetings with Russell he could become a more dependable backup. But I'd be nervous about keeping him over T-Jack, especially if we're only saving 300k in salary.

Plus T-Jack is a rock star in the locker room, his teammates love him. Not saying Pryor is a bad guy, but if all things are equal as far as performance and dependability, my vote would go to T-Jack as the #2.