Any word from Jimmy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pugs1

Reaction score
NYCoug":2i6y47fq said:
olyfan63":2i6y47fq said:
NYCoug":2i6y47fq said:
I'm legitimately worried, and ultimately convinced, that before long there will be a movie on Lifetime about a deranged member of the "12 's!" (Aka Seahawks fans as they were formerly called), who can't handle the unrequited love/rejection from a newly signed/acquired player who didn't thank the wonderful 12's upon his arrival to Seattle.
<snip>
"If Graham doesn't legally change his first name to Jimi, then he's not REALLY all about Seattle, bro!"

LOL!! For The Win!! Jimi Graham!! What else does he need to do *YESTERDAY* to prove his instant and eternal love for Seattle?

jimi-hendrix-canvas-painting-iconic-canvas-art-5850.jpg

GrahamJimmy05

"You've got 6 months to grow it back, Jimmy! I mean, Jimi! If not, complete and total disrespect for the man who you may have been but probably weren't named after! That's it, dude hates Seattle!!!"

My lady is a beast with Photoshop. I'm going to see if she can cook up a 'Jimi Graham Experience' blending both of these pics (or similar ones) up above. Today's fun project... for my girlfriend.

Love it and can't wait to see it! "Move over and let Jimmy take over"

FargoHawk

Reaction score
OMG! Russell Wilson hasn't publicly announced that he is excited to have Jimmy at TE! Do you think Jimmy might have slept with his wife? I'm guessing this us 100% fact because he hasn't said anything yet! This could be a MAJOR problem in the locker room!

Maybe his mom (who left him at orphanage in case you didn't know) looked EXACTLY like Russell's ex-wife and to get back at her he ruined her life by sleeping with her causing the divorce. I'm pretty sure this is a possibility. I mean, why else would you expect us to not hear from Russell???

You know who else we haven't heard from: MAX UNGER!!!

That thankless jerk hasn't even said boo about his time being a Seahawk or thanking us 12s for his time here! I say good riddance if he can't even respond from his posh beach house in Hawaii!!

McGruff

Reaction score
Trade isn't finalized until Unger passes a physical. It makes no sense for either player to gush about their new team or discuss their experience with their old team when the deal could still fall through.

I can almost guarantee you that both team's PR guys are telling both players to lay low until the deal is finally final.

seahawks08

Reaction score
Sad thread, we need to trade some people off for being so sensitive as a fan. Where is the grit friends?

pmedic920

Reaction score
CPHawk":kitzmprv said:
NFSeahawks628":kitzmprv said:
He's still softy McSoft until he proves otherwise.

PROVE IT!

Ok tough guy, find him at the gym and call him soft, all 6'7 265 with 85" wing span.

Evidently he has big hands too.
Not sure if I can find the quote but one of the mediots was saying that if you go by the size of his hands, he would be just under 8 foot tall.
I have faith that when the time comes we will hear plenty from Jimmy.
I Think that all or most of any animosity will get taken care of and that OTAs/training camp will be interesting.

It's strange to me, that # 24 gets our support for not talking but Jimmy gets run through the wringer for it.
Fact of the matter is, Seahawks get to be themselves. And we really don't even know the SEAHAWK Jimmy yet.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
I really hate contributing to these "Psych 101 for MultiMillionaires" threads. But I will anyway. I think the kid is a great ball player. We seahawk fans can get a bit thin skinned at times. And he rubbed more than a few folks the wrong way before that playoff game, and perhaps other times as well. I am not excluding myself from that group by any stretch. But football is a business, an ugly one at times. If you want to be a long term pro footballer in this or any league you had better be open to an occasional relocation. He will of course have to earn some folks respect. I expect that won't take long once he hits the field. The one thing I am hoping for, is that this move puts a poker up the rear of the rest of our receiving corps and our TE's in particular.

Welcome to Seattle Jimmy!

gowazzu02

Reaction score
My lord alot of you guys are worse then my 12 year old niece... "OMG he hasn't tweeted or Facebook posted about me in over a ENTIRE DAY" "He must hate me"

And those that are getting worked up about the Pre PLAYOFF game scuffle..... I dont know, being willing to get in the face of an opponent and talk shit seems like a trait this team would like in a player?

Others have said it and i agree this threads embarrassing.

NYCoug

Reaction score
Are you experienced?

Attachments

• jimi graham experience.jpg
    jimi graham experience.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 1,006

jake206

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/576102289439490048[/tweet]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/576102013341073408[/tweet]

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
Oh c'mon, you guys need to lighten up. As fans, we WANT players to want to play for OUR team. We care a lot about what our guys have to say... and Jimmy is our guy now. We want him to be excited. Ain't nothin' wrong with that. With that said, let the man digest what has happened. His shout out to the 12's is coming soon. :)

marko358

Reaction score
It's been two days and still no word from him. I'm thinking they may release him tomorrow if he continues this social media boycott. #disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts