Apparently arrowhead is bringing Guinness records back

HawkWow

Reaction score
Microfiber":34fi16tn said:
kearly":34fi16tn said:
I don't mind if Arrowhead ends up being 0.2 decibels louder than Century Link at it's loudest moment. What's important is that Century Link is extremely loud consistently. The Seahawks have by far the best homefield advantage in the NFL, whereas the Chiefs are pretty much league average. Just being really loud at one moment of time isn't what's really important here.
I've been watching football for years, back in the good ol afc west days. To say arrowhead is average is absurd. I've been to a game there back in the 90's and it was crazy the whole time... Very similar to ours. Even remember seeing john elway and John gruden saying it was the loudest place they've ever played. If there is one stadium that is close to ours it is theirs. But no where near league average. Either way I hope they fail on national tv because my friend won't shut up about it.

Correct. And IIRC, Arrowhead was as feared by visitors as Lambeau. I remember the Chiefs having a ridiculous advantage at home. Probably even more so than us when you consider the hateful weather.

Many suggest "engineering" is at play and when you get right down to it and consider the math, I think that is definitely the reason we are the loudest. I sincerely doubt the 10s of thousands more fans in other stadiums are telling each other to keep the noise down. While we are great fans, the majority of teams in the league also have great fans. I guess I'm just trying to say KC's desire to be the loudest doesn't upset me. They just want their title back. We would too.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
THIS!

chrispy":27ackjw8 said:
They can set it every year early in the season when they still have hope. We can reset it every year at the NFCC game.

Just tell the fine folks from Guinness to come to the next home HAWK playoff game and we will kindly reset their record once and for all.

Easy as that!

GO HAWKS!!!

CANHawk

Reaction score
Well if they fail, then that'll be the end of it for the foreseeable future. Hope their fans are as apathetic about it as I think they might be...

Mick063

Reaction score
A short spike is a hell of a lot different than a noise barrage for the entire game.

I would like to see an average of four quarters.

It simply isn't the same.

SEAHAWKBLITZ

Reaction score
Guiness should just come to Seattle tomorrow. No prompts, no advertising, and this argument will be ended permanently, when the banners go up at the Clink the noise record will be unreachable for the Chiefs!