Aqib Talib traded to Rams

Gio

Reaction score
I'm not worried about Peters , Talib or Shields either. But i'm worried about what are we gonna do for it. So far we cut Bennett and probably soon to cut Sherman and Lane. Any FA move ?? Good draft ? I don't know. Time will tell.

TransGenderHawkFan

Reaction score
I think it is odd that they pick up two risk taking CB's and then trade away pieces that help offset those risks in the form off potent pass rushers. Quinn and Ogletree were instrumental in the containment of Wilson. Now they are gone.

Boycie

Reaction score
IndyHawk":3l5t9ly9 said:
seahawkfreak":3l5t9ly9 said:
Doesn't mean squat. So what. Where is the competitive attitude on this board. We have played in tougher NFCW divisions. You can say what you want about the FO and the players they have been brought in but with the exception of Graham and Harvin,,,,,, we don't bring in pussies. Honestly think we are going to be pleasantly surprised this season.
Love the spirit man :2thumbs:
The season has not started and we don't know yet who we have.
We could suprise everyone for sure with this clean slate going on.

We also have the best QB in the division, and we do not know what we will do in FA, or at the draft, so even though we have lost some major pieces, I think we may be pleasantly surprised.

I like that we are getting younger and hungrier because that is how we became world beaters in the first place.

RCATES

Reaction score
Ace_Rimmer":2ffj9zwo said:
IndyHawk":2ffj9zwo said:
seahawkfreak":2ffj9zwo said:
Doesn't mean squat. So what. Where is the competitive attitude on this board. We have played in tougher NFCW divisions. You can say what you want about the FO and the players they have been brought in but with the exception of Graham and Harvin,,,,,, we don't bring in pussies. Honestly think we are going to be pleasantly surprised this season.

We also have the best QB in the division, and we do not know what we will do in FA, or at the draft, so even though we have lost some major pieces, I think we may be pleasantly surprised.

I like that we are getting younger and hungrier because that is how we became world beaters in the first place.

I witnessed the beating last year by the Rams live. They are literally better then the Hawks at every position except Free Safety, Middle LB and QB. Their coaching staff is miles better. I wouldn't be surprised if they surpass us in the QB category this year. Goff is getting better where I believe Wilson peaked 2 years ago. The Rams have gotten considerably better already and have a loaded draft. Where our front office has made one bad decision after another leaving our draft very limited. Rams are now the best in the division and its not even close. Hawks might as well go full rebuild. Sucks to do it in Wilson's prime. That's basically Seattle sports for you though.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
TBH I'm still not sold on Goff. He looked great when he could rely on Gurley taking the reins, but he still isn't anywhere near Russell or Jimmy GQ. Too many drives last year where Goff was under pressure and/or had to complete passes and he would straight up throw a duck into no man's land. Being at the @Rams game last year, I was shocked at how many terrible throws Goff made.

He's promising, but he's a game manager (which probably will trigger the Rams fans). RW was a far better QB when he was asked to play within himself and be the efficient, complimentary part of the offense to the run game. I don't see Goff looking any better than Alex Smith ever did in SF TBH.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
RCATES":nnvluqyf said:
Ace_Rimmer":nnvluqyf said:
IndyHawk":nnvluqyf said:
seahawkfreak":nnvluqyf said:

I witnessed the beating last year by the Rams live. They are literally better then the Hawks at every position except Free Safety, Middle LB and QB. Their coaching staff is miles better. I wouldn't be surprised if they surpass us in the QB category this year. Goff is getting better where I believe Wilson peaked 2 years ago. The Rams have gotten considerably better already and have a loaded draft. Where our front office has made one bad decision after another leaving our draft very limited. Rams are now the best in the division and its not even close. Hawks might as well go full rebuild. Sucks to do it in Wilson's prime. That's basically Seattle sports for you though.

Except when the Seahawks beat them in LA... Is your whole view based on the immediate present?

This is still the same LA team who got dominated by the Falcons, out played on all sides of the ball, out coached. You can espouse the pain you suffered watching them beat up on the Seahawks.. but that was their Super Bowl.. and they won it.

The Rams are getting better at a time when the Seahawks are trying to revamp. I'm hard pressed to see the anxiousness of Seahawks fans who have watched their team essentially dominate the West for 6 years.

Whinging and moaning at the fluctuations of the NFL seems a strange way to enjoy the sport. Remember... The Seahawks beat Denver 43-8 in a Super Bowl.. Denver were back in the Super Bowl and winning it two years later.