Aros' Fearless Overreaction Thread

kf3339

Reaction score
I was hoping that this year we would actually have a better offense. But of course I forgot my last years motto of just not giving a crap about any one game, or result. This team just doesn't play as a complete unit and never will with the current coaching regime.

So I will just go back to watching for entertainment and not get worked up again. It has worked in the past. :irishdrinkers:

Own The West

Reaction score
I thought the D played lights out. Lane was stinking it up before he got booted, so I was glad to see we're fine without him. Kam was quiet, but their TEs only went 5/60 which also makes me think he was erasing somebody. Someone with all 22 can maybe verify.

Not knowing how good GBs D is this year makes the O harder to judge. A couple guys had career days for GB. It was Rees first NFL start at LT, so I would expect him to get abused. However, I still think we wait way too long to set our starting 5 and don't give them enough time to gel in the off-season. I'm circling the Rams game before I judge them.

Lacy looks like Collins 2.0. I'd give him 5 more carries next game and bench him if he doesn't impress.

Jimmy looks soft/passive: stepping out of bounds a yard short of the first, getting pulled down in the open field by guys 70# lighter, waiting on balls instead of attacking them. Looks like Gronk, plays like Haynesworth.

It seems every year we start out as finesse team on O, and only start playing with some malice 3/4 the way through the season. I know games aren't won in the first three quarters, but HFA is. I'd like to see some urgency on that side of the ball.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Fire Bevell and Cable and wish them luck on their future endeavors. Serious.
Those 2 (and the O-line) are the weakest links to this football team.

Own The West

Reaction score
Special teams looked great tonight btw. Ryan was a monster!

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Own The West":1u6j7wjj said:
Special teams looked great tonight btw. Ryan was a monster!
McKissick wasn't even used, was he? The linebacker we got from the Chiefs had a nice open-field tackle.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Aros":2mk3g3n9 said:
Let's go. Get it out of our systems. Fire Bevell. OL is the worst in the history of the NFL. Russ has lost his magic. Seahawks will be lucky to win 3 games with this line. The Packers exposed the Seahawks for the pretenders they are.

What ya got? :twisted:
I thought you left.

knewch

Reaction score
Fire Cable and watch him go on to a HOF career coaching bullfighting. Win-win

Latest posts