Aros' Fearless Playoff Prediction Thread - (Hawks @ Cowboys)

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Aros":3pjk3tvk said:
pittpnthrs":3pjk3tvk said:
NFL wants Dallas to win. Seattle will have over 100 yards in penalties. Dallas's D will be flying around the field.

Dallas - 27
Seattle - 21

Thank you!!! We are now guaranteed a win. :p :stirthepot:

I'm not allowed to pick Seattle. Soul would be gutted. :D

Rule

Reaction score
Aros":icp7ebsa said:
Rule":icp7ebsa said:
cowboys - 30

seahawks - 20

not gunna be close, we’ll get a garbage time td to make it look better on paper. carson held to 65 rush yds. season ends saturday.

You must be a real hoot at parties. :roll:
wahhhh someone said the seahawks would lose.

you’ll get over it. or you wont. could care less. 8)

knownone

Reaction score
If Dallas can contain our running game it will be close. If they can't it will look an awful lot like it did in week 3.

I personally think Dallas will contain our running game and the game will come down to Russ vs Dak. I've got Russ, 31-24 Seahawks.

Seahawk

Reaction score
I predicted a loss for us, but I still hope we win. If the same team that showed up for the Cardinals game shows up against the Cowboys, we're toast.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I've waited a few days after the last performance to look at this one. I think we match up well vs Dallas and that it should be a close game. We need a healthy o line to have a chance because if Pocic and Fant have to go again expect 5 or 6 sacks. Hawks best chance is to come out of the gate strong and put points on the board early. Get a lead and force Dak to pass. Ya they got Cooper but he has cooled down since his arrival there. Our defense will need to stop a well rested Zeke. I wish Carson had the same rest last week...The wild card is the officiating and a slow start by our team. Imo Dallas has all the pressure in this one but all it takes are a few bad calls to turn the game. Mericas team I fear is going to get a few calls that help them win. I keep flip flopping on the winner but I am going 26-23 Cowboys. I will be happy to be wrong but I dont trust the league when we are matched up with a legacy team in their barn.
Ytd: 14-2

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Give me Pete and Russ over the clapping Ginger and Dak any day of the week.

Seahawks move on to Los Angeles after the Eagles upset the Bears.

Hawks 28
Cowboys 20

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Feels like this game will be all about who has the better running game. Keep Dak in the pocket and he's average at best. I'll take #3 any day in the playoffs, and our top running offense.

I see a very close battle all day, as both teams are much better than in the earlier meeting.

Hawks take this one 23-20, Seabass with his 4TH game winner of the year. All while I talk about how he makes me nervous :irishdrinkers:

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Seahawks 23
Cowboys 20

Down 17-10 in the 4th in an ugly game for both teams, Hawks start it off with a field goal, both teams trade one more FG, Hawks finish with a Wilson to Lockett TD for the win.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Gotta be optimistic. Seahawks are better than the Cowboys. The only only question is if they will play like it.

Seahawks 24
Cowboys 20

My Record to Date: 13-3

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nah, if you've been watching for 25 plus years, you already know the facts ahead of time.........It's not even up for debate :lol:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I'm sorry but no chance.

Every play the Hawks good get yardage in the early downs will be called back for the mundane.
When Dallas comes across the line and initiates movement, the refs will call false starts.
The Seahawks will be forced into 3rd and forever whenever they threaten.

Once Dallas has a big enough lead, the refs will back off, the Hawks will crawl back in and make it look close only to fall short.

I am just glad that Aikman isn't calling the game so he can't guzzle any Dak-Zeke juice.

I have seen this story many times, so my expectations are measured. I hope the hawks have a LEGENDARY victory

31-24, Cowboys.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":ftxuxfj9 said:
I'm sorry but no chance.

Every play the Hawks good get yardage in the early downs will be called back for the mundane.
When Dallas comes across the line and initiates movement, the refs will call false starts.
The Seahawks will be forced into 3rd and forever whenever they threaten.

Once Dallas has a big enough lead, the refs will back off, the Hawks will crawl back in and make it look close only to fall short.

I am just glad that Aikman isn't calling the game so he can't guzzle any Dak-Zeke juice.

I have seen this story many times, so my expectations are measured. I hope the hawks have a LEGENDARY victory

31-24, Cowboys.

Ah, but he is calling the game! Sorry to be the bearer of sad news.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2019/1/ ... ming-radio

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
IIRC-There was a Seahawk stat mentioned by the announcers in the SF game that was amazing. The stat was that when the Seahawks lead by 4 or more points at half time their record was 50-someinthing to 0. Anyone else hear that?

Wartooth

Reaction score
Seahawks win, 30 - 27... On a 60 yarder from Seabass as time expires!

kf3339

Reaction score
I'm going with 27-17 Hawks. We seem to have everyone healthy (Sweezy will start and play) and Dallas doesn't really scare me. The only variable is the refs, but usually in the playoffs they let the players play and less flags are thrown. If that continues to be the case we should win this without too much difficulty.

Go Hawks! :irishdrinkers:

Latest posts