Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Bears @ Seahawks)

HawkGA

Reaction score
I think some of you predicting 30+ from the Hawks are being a little generous. Hope I'm wrong, but not really feeling that from this offense yet.

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
After hearing Pete and Kam and the general vibe...I have done a 180 on the season.

This game:

SEA: 38
Chicago: 6

Absolute slaughter. The Swagger is back. We do not lose a regular season game the rest of the year.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Offense starts slow but comes on late. Defense flirts with a sgutout.
Seahawks 29 bears 6
Record 2-0

marko358

Reaction score
HawkGA":vxyqcoqd said:
I think some of you predicting 30+ from the Hawks are being a little generous. Hope I'm wrong, but not really feeling that from this offense yet.

They already scored over 30 against the best front 7 in the league. What makes you think the Bears D will put up a bigger fight?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
marko358":1w95712o said:
HawkGA":1w95712o said:

They already scored over 30 against the best front 7 in the league. What makes you think the Bears D will put up a bigger fight?

To be fair, two of those TD's came from the defense and special teams.

That said, the Bears defense probably has no players that would start in St. Louis.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":300zv2m1 said:
marko358":300zv2m1 said:
HawkGA":300zv2m1 said:

To be fair, two of those TD's came from the defense and special teams.

That said, the Bears defense probably has no players that would start in St. Louis.

What Hasselbeck said. Don't get me wrong, I hope it happens and perhaps it will, but I also don't see the Bears scoring much so I expect a lot of vanilla from the offense.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
davidonmi":23ikgqnt said:
Offense starts slow but comes on late. Defense flirts with a sgutout.
Seahawks 29 bears 6
Record 2-0
A sgutout? LOL, well, at least you didn't mistype the U, for an I and print "shitout" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Seahawks 37, the Bears, 13

Atradees

Reaction score
Bears 17
Hawks 13

Jimmy Clausen has a great day. (i am tanking for the first pick)

RTD: 0-2

ptisme

Reaction score
marko358":35ln1dg0 said:
HawkGA":35ln1dg0 said:

Hawks will win this easily. But the Bears defense this year isn't the lay down and die type they had last year. Fangio did a decent job with the little talent that is there... I assume the Hawks take this 41-6. But I wouldn't bet money on the Hawks and two touchdowns just because of: 1. The chance Fangio designs a great game plan, 2. The Hawks Oline...

chris98251

Reaction score
Seahawks 24
Bears 20

We still have problems and this small difference illuminates them, we win being at home and getting inspirational lift from Kam being back.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Crizilla":10m9n1mp said:
bears with the upset

21-20

What's this? The Bears are ranked #32....and you are predicting a Bears win in our own stadium? If the Bears win and the Hawks start out 0-3....we've got serious problems in our locker room which will doom this season.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Atradees":22vm3pja said:
Bears 17
Hawks 13

Jimmy Clausen has a great day. (i am tanking for the first pick)

RTD: 0-2
Really? I can logically accept and understand that score in reverse but my hope is that you're either trolling or haven't actually seen the Bears play this year. Cutler or Clausen version.

ringless

Reaction score
I am going to say Seahawks unfortunately 34-9

I think it is going to be a brutal game for the opposition at the link. Seattle will be in control from start to finish.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Russ throws for 300+, runs for 60+, and Hawk fans worldwide will rest easy Sunday night after the 31-13 drubbing we lay on the Bears.

RTD 1-1