Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Cardinals @ Seahawks)

ringless

Reaction score
Kearly, I actually put a lot of stock into what you say. I really appreciated the threads you use to make on here breaking down things you saw, even though I am an opposing fan. It was really in depth, and I understand the reasons why you no longer do it. But just know there are a lot of people that appreciate it, even people from different teams! If you can pm me where you do your blogs Id be really interested in reading them

davidonmi

Reaction score
Arizona is a better matchup for our defense I would think
20-14 seahawks

LymonHawk

Reaction score
I ALWAYS think the 'Hawks will win!

By what score? I really don't care, as long as they win!

Go 'Hawks! :les:

A

Anonymous

The 12's make this game a nightmare for the Cards O. Not having Larry on the field means less weapons to cover. A re-emphasis of the run D this week in practice and the meeting rooms prepare the Hawks well, and the turn-around begins when it counts.

Hawks: 28
Cards: 17

AVL

Reaction score
Seahawks 24

Cardinals 17

My hopes for a total blowout have been slightly bent.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
We were so close last week to beating a great team, in their house, in frigid temps.

This is our time now, no more room for less than perfect. Predicting another thin slice though. Our D is softer than last year!

Hawks 24
Pink Sparrows 21

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
My instincts say to go Bowling on this game...which means a high score for us (43 or so) to a low score for them (8 or so). But my sensibilities say to be more conservative.....so I shall just put it down as a win for us and since I like Rush...I was thinking 21-12...but think better than that....as I am watching our win at home with Denver Nuggets..hehehe...So My score is we win 28-12. Go Hawks :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Hide the women-folk and the children, this won't be pretty. Worst loss of the Russell Wilson era. 31-13 Tards