Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Cardinals @ Seahawks)

lukerguy

Reaction score
Back against the wall, home game, backup qb. I hope for nice weather, I don't want another wet home game.

34-17 Hawks.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
While I think it will take an act of God for Wilson to complete a pass to a WR this week, I do think that Drew Stanton will make some mistakes playing in the CLink. I think the Hawks' defense will have a good performance. I think either way it will be an ugly nail biter, but I give the slight edge to the Hawks at home.

Hawks 13
Cards 10

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Seahawks 24, Cards 13

Not a blowout, but relatively comfortable for most of the 4th quarter since Stanton won't really ever get much going.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
A battle between two excellent running backs.

Seahawks 20
Cardinals 17

hawkfannj

Reaction score
The cards are for real . Not enough horses to get this . Hawks 21 cards 35 .

seahawk2k

Reaction score
How are people predicting the Seahawks to score 30 on the Cards defense?

Seahawks will hit a couple of big plays, not run the ball enough and fail to sustain drives.

Cards will control the clock, run the ball reasonably well on some stretch, belly and trap plays, but Drew Stanton will do what he does and wilt under the noise a bit and make some dumb throws. Sherman will get at least one pick.

I cannot ever bring myself to predict a loss, especially at home.

Seahawks 14-10

morgulon1

Reaction score
14-8 Seattle wins an ugly, defensive battle that's decided on special teams miscues (hopefully Arizonas). Seattle
remembers that they are World Champions and allow the Stanton led Cardinal offense two FG.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
19-17 Hawks

Almost predicted my first loss here bu couldn't do it, holding out hope we run the table, win the division and get the 2nd or 3rd seed.

6-4 YTD

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hawks 16
Cards 13

Marshawn struggles against a very good run D. WRs struggle to get open against their pass D. (People here are grossly underestimating their defense IMO) However, Stanton also struggles and we get a key interception late that leads to a TD.
To date: 6-4

endzorn

Reaction score
Cardinals win 16-12

Last year's team was clutch in the fourth quarter. This year's team is average.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
I just guaranteed victory to a coworker this afternoon so I have to follow through on it:

Cardinals 17
Seahawks 20

2014 Record to date: 6-4

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Close game but the hawks get it done at home.

Seattle 23, Arizona 17

Hawks46

Reaction score
I'm not sure how we score a lot on their defense. I know we're going to run on them, but we won't throw on them, meaning they can stack the box and stuff the run game.

At the same time, Stanton is reputedly a heavily right handed thrower. Fitzgerald is most likely out, if he isn't, he won't be 100%. Maxwell is back, and we'll have Simon and Lane. They'll run on us a little bit, but Ellington doesn't like to bang it between the tackles and the bounces outside will be taken care of by Wagner this game.

Seahawks 19
Cards 13

RTD 6-3