Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Cardinals @ Seahawks)

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
Seahawks 31, Cards 20

Seahawks Offense = 17, Defense = 14 (2 pick 6's in 2-nd half, one by Sherman, 1 by Wright) after being tied and fairly even at halftime 17-17. That's how I envision the game going anyway. (fingers crossed)

Tokadub

Reaction score
If we play to the average performance level that we've had this season we lose this game even at home... I feel that we've played terrible, nowhere near our potential. So I guess statistically I should predict that we lose this one... but that would mean that I'm giving up on this season so I can't do it.

I can see this being a very close game with perhaps 1-3 turnovers on both sides but we should be +1 Turnover differential by the end (hopefully at least +2).

I can see this one being 20-20 at the end of regulation. In overtime they win the toss and hit a Field Goal going up 23-20. Then we drive down the field and score a Touchdown for the win 26-23.

I could see this being a low scoring ugly game too but 26-23 seems right to me. The Cardinals are averaging 23.7 points this season which is about what we'd allow including Overtime, considering our Defense stinks this year I think that's pretty generous. If the Cardinals score more than 23 I don't think we can win. With our Offensive struggles we'd be lucky to have 20 by the end of regulation unless our Defense has some amazing takeaways in great field position or for a pick 6.

Seahawks win in Overtime 26-23!

Record: 5-4 (missed Oakland prediction)

Tokadub

Reaction score
Tokadub":3l6dsxq1 said:
If we play to the average performance level that we've had this season we lose this game even at home... I feel that we've played terrible, nowhere near our potential. So I guess statistically I should predict that we lose this one... but that would mean that I'm giving up on this season so I can't do it.

I can see this being a very close game with perhaps 1-3 turnovers on both sides but we should be +1 Turnover differential by the end (hopefully at least +2).

I can see this one being 20-20 at the end of regulation. In overtime they win the toss and hit a Field Goal going up 23-20. Then we drive down the field and score a Touchdown for the win 26-23.

I could see this being a low scoring ugly game too but 26-23 seems right to me. The Cardinals are averaging 23.7 points this season which is about what we'd allow including Overtime, considering our Defense stinks this year I think that's pretty generous. If the Cardinals score more than 23 I don't think we can win. With our Offensive struggles we'd be lucky to have 20 by the end of regulation unless our Defense has some amazing takeaways in great field position or for a pick 6.

Seahawks win in Overtime 26-23!

Record: 5-4 (missed Oakland prediction)

Well never felt so good to be so wrong! Our entire team played extremely well with the exception of our Offensive Line. Best Defensive performance of the year!

If we keep up like this I like our chances to get into playoffs. If Cowboys lose tonight there will be 4 teams tied at 7-4 for the 2 Wild Card spots, it'd be nice if no teams are a game up on us. Go Giants!

Tokadub

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":30dmxc75 said:
NJSeaHawk":30dmxc75 said:
Seahawks fly high this weekend. We win 14-3.

Winner. We all overestimated Arizona's offense.

I didn't overestimate their Offense I underestimated our Defense :oops:

Coming into this game our Opponents were averaging 21.5 points per game which is up from like approximately 14 last season.

After this game our Opponents are averaging 19.8 points per game, which under 20 seems to be the sweet spot for us winning games.

We've lost every game this season that we've allowed 20 or more points except Denver (scored 20 to force overtime), and Oakland who scored 24.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
UPDATING PICK THE SCORE AS WE SPEAK!

GET YOUR PICS IN BEFORE THE BIG TURKEY DAY!

GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE SEAAAAAA!