Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread - (Cowboys @ Seahawks)

acer1240

Reaction score
I think Seattle gets humbled again at home
34-10 Dallas
YTD 2-0

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
DYLcurry59":2auw934y said:
Seahawks 24
Cowboys 20

Season Record to Date: 2-0

They better win - first game I'm attending in four years

Dallas is the best team than we have played yet , I hope it doesn't get ugly but let's be real this o-line is garbage if they play like they did the first 2 games Seattle will lose.

kf3339

Reaction score
Too many injuries....O-Line, LB core, Secondary....

Also doesn't help that PC doesn't have a clue what went wrong the first two weeks. All you have to do is listen to him. This isn't going to be very pretty.

Hawks 13
Boys 24

RTD: 2-0

Also will probably need to revise my before season prediction of going 9-7. Looks closer to 6-10 (if we are lucky) right about now.

Seahawk

Reaction score
I had hoped for a win last week and didn't get it. Home field advantage maybe?

Dallas 17
Seattle 21

record: 1-1

Fade

Reaction score
West TX Hawk":2mtino1v said:
Dallas 26 Seattle 20

Carroll’s postgame attributing the loss to “just a couple things not going our way” but “I really liked the way our guys battled and came back-saw a lot of good stuff out there and we competed to the end. We just gotta put it all together and get after it this next week.”
Atcom2FBlackShabbyBighornedsheep size restricted

Perfect. More posts like these please.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
If I had a 20 dollar bill for every time a fan has overreacted to hard times since I created this site in 1998 only to be proven wrong down the road I could not only afford a 3,400 sqft custom house here in Maple Valley but house a few Lamborghini's in the driveway.

Sheesh, some of you. :34853_doh:

Seanhawk

Reaction score
johnnyfever":2vlb8grq said:
West TX Hawk":2vlb8grq said:
Dallas 26
Seattle 20

Carson 8 carries, 38 yards, 1 TD
Penny 12 carries 25 yards
Ifedi 2 holding penalties
Wilson sacked 5 times, 2 int
Kendricks with another sack
McDougald with an int
Carroll’s postgame attributing the loss to “just a couple things not going our way” but “I really liked the way our guys battled and came back-saw a lot of good stuff out there and we competed to the end. We just gotta put it all together and get after it this next week.

Haha, soooooo true. I have a hard time listening to russ's press conferences as well.

Just once come to the podium and say " yeah, we definitely have to change some shit"

Have you ever listened to a press conference for any other coach or QB? No one says anything, none of them. It's all useless sound.

KimboBlubbeus

Reaction score
From a Cowboy fan's perspective, this game is equally as perplexing. I find it hard to believe that either team will score over 20 in this game. Dallas's pass rush is set to feast on Seattle's offensive line, but Dallas will equally struggle to move the ball considering they're on the road and have almost no threats in the passing game.

I'll give Dallas the slight edge considering they have the ability to atleast take over the game for stretches with the power running game.

kf3339

Reaction score
Aros":2qjan0zo said:
If I had a 20 dollar bill for every time a fan has overreacted to hard times since I created this site in 1998 only to be proven wrong down the road I could not only afford a 3,400 sqft custom house here in Maple Valley but house a few Lamborghini's in the driveway.

Sheesh, some of you. :34853_doh:

You know Aros I respect you starting this site and keeping it going for so long before selling to other fans. We all are grateful to you.

But I honestly don't get why you seem to think we all have to play along with the Hawks being some sort of great team today, when all the signs show the exact opposite. Even your prediction only has a 4 point win, and that was before the additional injuries this weekend and ET possibly being a no show.

I for one would love to always believe that we would win, but the thread states to give your prediction. Everyone has a right to theirs, but if it's just too much for you maybe we should all just stop.

I seriously doubt there is a single fan on this board who would like nothing better than to have a Super Bowl winning team every year, but they are still here commenting and supporting the team even under current circumstances. Some just are more vocal about there displeasure on current events.

I don't know who's post pissed you off, but obviously you have issues with those who may look at things a little different than you. This is a board for fans to comment. I just don't get it.

mort

Reaction score
17-14 the good guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Pat on the back for all of you who predicted a Seahawks victory.

For all of you who Debbie Downed...

NEENER NEENER! :greetingsearthling:

kf3339

Reaction score
:2thumbs:
Aros":3tp51atx said:
Pat on the back for all of you who predicted a Seahawks victory.

For all of you who Debbie Downed...

NEENER NEENER! :greetingsearthling: