Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Jaguars @ Seahawks)

niveky

Reaction score
I am not even going to try for an exact score....but Clemons and Browner back..so now they will have Avril/Bennett/Clemons/Schofield and that is not even including the DT's...I don't remember the names of the new guys but just with Mebane/Bryant alone and then the DT rotation...Smith from what I have seen has been playing pretty well also and we already know that KJ and Wagner are going to bring it. L.O.B. with Sherman/Browner/Thurmond all on the field at the same time with Cam and Thomas....my mind is about to explode just thinking about it...

Offense should probably be able to get just about anything it wants as well. This could be Wilson's mirror of the Kaepernick at Green Bay in what will probably be a tune up for him(i'm sur whatever success he has in this game he will critically evaluate and elevate his game against other competition this year.

samwize77

Reaction score
Way to much pride on the defensive side of the ball to want to let up or let the Jags score much, if at all.
The offense needs work and Pete will emphasis this this week I'm sure. If we start off good on O, I think pretty much keeps the pedal to the metal to keep getting the O starter reps, until the game is totally in hand.
The back-ups score a TD.
36-3 Hawks (thats a low prediction)

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Weather forecast is ugly.......steady rain and 20+ mph winds throughout the game. As a result, I'm lowering my final score prediction. I say Hawks run most of the game due to weather and Jags barely move the ball at all. I had it 31-6 Hawks but am now going with Hawks 19, Jags 3.

OlyHawk

Reaction score
I think the Jags keep it close..... Compared to the point spread. We are not running on all cylinders yet.
Chad Henne somehow throws a TD on a short field (after a turnover).

Prediction: Seahawks 27 - Jaguars 10

Record: 2-0

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Kudos to those of you brave enough to predict 45 on offense (there were a few...)!