Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Lions @ Seahawks)

hawker84

Reaction score
I agree, must win and Pete knows this. I think the offense comes out fast and gets a couple first half TD's to set the tone. Couple more in the 2nd half then lets off the gas.. D comes out banging as they usually do at home. Sherman or Thomas get their first pick of the season.

34 - 17 Hawks

1-2 To Date.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
At this point every one of these conference games is critically important as we have given our chief conference rivals a head start with the opening 2 conference losses.

Vegas says the Hawks are favoured by 9.5, Detroit has a turrible, just turrible D. iIt's a prime time game, and the Hawks are good in prime time.

31 -17 Hawks

HawkGA

Reaction score
I actually expect to see some life in the offense this week. Seahawks top 30 easily. Lions land somewhere in the high teens, maybe low 20s.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
34-0 Hawks

Stafford cant remain upright, Lions cant run the ball at all either. World melts over the second shutout in a row.

Decimation

Reaction score
CallMeADawg":3qsrgpec said:
34-0 Hawks

Stafford cant remain upright, Lions cant run the ball at all either. World melts over the second shutout in a row.
That would be so awesome.. Two shut outs in a row would be insane.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Seahawks 27 lions 21
Seahawks defense struggles at time but turns stafford over 3 times. Offense plays mistake free
Ytd
3-0

tdlabrie

Reaction score
I'm thinking low score but still pull out a win:
Seattle 17
Detroit 10

YTD: 2 - 1

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
The Lions have talent on both sides of the ball.. and are beyond desperate for a win.

It's going to be a nail biter, but ultimately the home team prevails

Seahawks 23
Lions 20

NorCalSeahawk

Reaction score
Seattle -26- I see the Hawks still having issues in the red zone. So I think they will get two TD's and four field goals. They will move the ball well, but with a banged up Lynch and a O-line still jelling I just don't see TD's yet. I think they are coming, but the team is still a few weeks off from being a legit offensive machine.

Detroit -13- As for the Lions, I see a TD's and two FG's. They have to many options on offense to not get some points and the Lions will be fighting for their season. But in the end they will not have enough fire power to win in Seattle.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Las Vegas has us as a 10 point favorite.....the largest spread next week!! Even Indy over Jacksonville is only a 9 point favorite! Somebody believes in the Hawks! :thirishdrinkers:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":nggoeqxq said:
Las Vegas has us as a 10 point favorite.....the largest spread next week!! Even Indy over Jacksonville is only a 9 point favorite! Somebody believes in the Hawks! :thirishdrinkers:

Vegas isn't picking winners, they are setting lines to try and get the most action from both sides.

Vegas wants a 50/50 split whenever possible.