Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Lions @ Seahawks)

2_0_6

Reaction score
A younger inexperienced Sherman held Megatron to under 60 yards receiving last time we faced them, and I expect much of the same. Something just tells me that Stafford will be trying to run for his life all evening.

Hawks 27
Lions 20

2-1

chris98251

Reaction score
Seahawks 28
Lions 24

2 offensive TD's for us, defense and special teams score the rest.

kf3339

Reaction score
I have the Hawks winning 31-14 this Monday evening. I just don't think we lose on our turf on a Monday night game.

I do think we will start slow again on offense, but hope we don't wait until the second half to figure it out. Fortunately, I don't think our defense and special teams will be asleep, which will carry this team again.

RTD: 2-1

Hawks46

Reaction score
I'm going out on a limb and saying we make some progression on offense this week. Lions defense isn't good, and I think we win this game big in the 2nd half, as the Lions fatigue due to dealing with our fan base and circadian rhythms. Might not be pretty at halftime, but we pull away late.

Seahawks 27

Lions 19.

I think the Lions will move the ball. We're not a shut down run defense anymore, and Abdullah is the kind of RB that gives us trouble. Williams isn't impressing me at CB this year, and I think both Tate and Calvin can and will abuse him. I gave them 1 TD and 4 FG's.

RTD 2-1

NewJerseyHawk

Reaction score
Someone in the NFL office should be investigated......they penalized the Lions with what may have been the toughest 5 game starting stretch of games you can imagine that doesn't include a game with the division rival Packers.

I think this will be the Lions last gasp and hurrah with Arizona coming into Detroit after they leave Seattle Monday night. I'd like to think they could somehow bounce back at home and do so after being 0-4, but I think they will be too beat up after leaving Seattle.

This is a game that John Schneider and Pete Carroll built this roster for.....a pocket passer that likes to throw downfield (allows the deep rotation of pass rushers for Seattle), without an offensive line commitment to the running game and a team that doesn't play disciplined football for 4 quarters on defense (allowing Wilson to escape and make plays). Of course Calvin Johnson and Golden Tate are dangerous, but without the consistent running game, this game will look similar to what we will do to Arizona in a few weeks.

I think Rawls showed last week that Marshawn Lynch is way too slow right now to reach the holes that our offensive line actually creates and Rawls runs with a youthful aggression that gives an offensive line some confidence. I actually thought cutting Turbin was a mistake, but Rawls and even Rod Smith ran harder in the preseason than Turbin and Christine Michael......Schneider and Carroll found the mix of finding fresh blood for the roster in Graham, Rawls, Clark and Lockett.....we need one more thumper on defense to make the roster great again.

This is a playoff caliber opponent that is dangerous, so they'll make Seattle work hard for this W. The problem the Lions face is the 12th man on a Monday night and a long flight against a physical defense that can cover and rush the passer without blitzing.

Lockett goes for another 2 long returns and Graham gets 2 TD's, supported by Rawls getting another 100 yards on the ground. Frank Clark gets 2+ sacks and a forced fumble that seals the game late in the 3rd quarter for Seattle.

Seahawks 30, Lions 16

pmedic920

Reaction score
86df4812f05d906ad3d2912ff3fec301.jpg

Fear not, "The Hat" will be present, it has never witnessed a defeat.

Hawks win: 27-9

kjreid

Reaction score
I don't see how they will score on our defense with that O-line. 34-0 maybe 34-3 if we have a turnover.

Joey13091

Reaction score
The Seahawks have the most shutout victories in MNF history. So....

SEA-34
DET-0

Wilson has 3 total TDs.