Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Pats @ Hawks) *SBXLIX!!*

etanate

Reaction score
I've had 27-24 Seahawks in my head all week so I'm going with that. Interestingly, my coworker told me he had a dream that Seattle won by one point. Last year he dreamed we'd win in a blowout, so book it.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I really could see either team winning, but I am going with my gut. Hawks find a way to win in the 4th Quarter.

Seahawks 27
Patriots 20

My Record to Date: 14-4

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
34-14 ...

AND STILL...

THE CHAMPION OF THE WORLDDDDDDD

Your. Seattle. Seaaaaaahawks

Hawknight

Reaction score
I personally believe that the Seahawks will want to prove something after their game vs Greenbay to prove that the game was totally a fluke and they can play an entire 60 minutes. With that being said:

Seahawks 42

unPatriots 17

Beastmode gets his Skittles on...Unleash the Beast!!!!!!

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I have a feeling this is going to be like the Dallas/Pitt superbowls of the 70s. With that said, 21-17 Seahawks.
Go Hawks!!!

rideaducati

Reaction score
Seahawks 31 Pats 20. Patriots go home deflated again. Then, all hell breaks loose in New England because they find that the Patriots have been deflating footballs for many many years.

bostonhardo

Reaction score
Hawks 44 Patsies 3

No chance for Patsies against the greatest team of all time.

Gronkzilla

Reaction score
At first glance I looked at this match up and the task ahead of my Patriots was tall. The reigning champs have the best defense in the NFL since the Ravens of the early 2000's and they have proven to compete the full 60 minutes. However, drawing closer to the Super Bowl is making me more and more confident that the Patriots will go out and take care of business.

Both defenses are capable of shutting down the other teams offense but the mitigating factor is we have an offense that is versatile while the Seahawk offense completely revolves around Marshawns running game. My prediction is Patriots jump out to an early lead and don't give it up. Seahawks cannot fully commit to the run playing from behind and end up losing.

Pats win 28-17

Reading various topics in this forum it is clear that the Seahawks nation has little to no idea what they will be facing on Sunday. The comparisons of this Patriots team with the Broncos or Packers is completely laughable, the similarities are few and far between.

This Sunday, hawk is on the menu.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Gronkzilla":13omi27z said:
the Seahawk offense completely revolves around Marshawns running game. My prediction is Patriots jump out to an early lead and don't give it up. Seahawks cannot fully commit to the run playing from behind and end up losing.

Reading various topics in this forum it is clear that the Seahawks nation has little to no idea what they will be facing on Sunday. The comparisons of this Patriots team with the Broncos or Packers is completely laughable, the similarities are few and far between.

Good observations, the Seahawks have never played from behind before. I agree, fans here are stupid and fail to make genius observations like this one. The Seahawks always play from ahead and never have to battle it out in the second half of games. You really did your homework!

Latest posts