Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread ( Seahawks @ Cardinals)

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
2hawk22":2k2pu9qo said:
Hawks - 9
Cards - 20
Wilson may not be able to overcome the 10 sacks I predict... :(
You put a sad face with that?

That seems like something you should happy about.

But if you are really sad, let me bring joy by reminding you that in Wilson's history of being sacked has never prevented the Hawks from winning, ever.

grizbob

Reaction score
I predict grizbob will not be tempting the wrath of the football gods by predicting a winner of any Seahawks game :? I'm pretty sure that I read somewhere it's only stupid if it doesn't work. You can thank me later :p

Rob12

Reaction score
Champs 23, Cardinals 3

It'll be close late, but a FG and TD in the third and a TD in the fourth will seal it.

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
Laloosh":3ub9ybjc said:
Now knowing that Unger and Okung are both out, I think we see a very low scoring game this week.

Champs: 10
Pretenders: 3

YTD: 11-3

If it helps helps your prediction Unger was out the last time we played them. Lewis was the center though instead of Jean Pierre since we just resigned Jean Pierre 6 days before the game. Bailey was LG for the game instead of Carp to.

A

Anonymous

Safely back among the comfort and familiarity of our division opponents, the offense again features plays geared toward getting the TE's the ball in space, drawing the very-trickable Cards linebackers into coverage, and softening running lanes. Look for Bevell to have separated his cranium from his posterior and utilize play action early, and often. Look for Pete to make Peterson earn it by going at him just like the last game. They will get a few lucky whiffs from Britt and Sweezy, but Russell's acute study of the opponent means he escapes at will. Kearse will have a better day than Baldwin, and look for the coming out party of one Paul Richardson and his YAC.

On D, be prepared to see pressure up the middle to flush the newbie out of the pocket to allow ET to do his magic. We are not only going to stack the box, we're gonna set up tents and play Jenga while our DB's single-up against a QB that should be looking off his receiver targets like an enamored schoolboy staring at a hot substitute teacher's rack.

Relax my friends, we're gonna spank these fools.

Hawks: 24
Cards: 9

:thcoffee:

Tokadub

Reaction score
Nothing fancy this week here's the "statistical" prediction...

Seahawks win 20-10!

Record 9-4

FearTheBeak

Reaction score
Sometimes game planning for these back-ups to the back-up is a little tough since there isn't a lot of game film on them. I think the Cards get a couple of early scores before the Hawks D figures it out and gets dialed in.

SEA 26
ARZ 13

etanate

Reaction score
Seattle wins 17-6

Defense will feature prominently in this game, and once again Russell's improvisation is what saves us.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3nfbhkf5 said:
...........the offense again features plays geared toward getting the TE's the ball in space, drawing the very-trickable Cards linebackers into coverage, and softening running lanes. Look for Bevell to have separated his cranium from his posterior and utilize play action early, and often..........
You are a very optimistic man my friend (and I hope a sage as well).

HawkWow

Reaction score
19-9 Hawks.

Haush wins FG battle: 4-3.

SD1 / Hawk bettors bow to his excellence. Cha-Ching!

A

Anonymous

hawksfansinceday1":2fda2mmf said:
HoustonHawk82":2fda2mmf said:
...........the offense again features plays geared toward getting the TE's the ball in space, drawing the very-trickable Cards linebackers into coverage, and softening running lanes. Look for Bevell to have separated his cranium from his posterior and utilize play action early, and often..........

No homerphobia here, Bro.

:mrgreen:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3u57d133 said:
hawksfansinceday1":3u57d133 said:
HoustonHawk82":3u57d133 said:

No homerphobia here, Bro.

:mrgreen:
Nice!

HawkWow":3u57d133 said:
19-9 Hawks.

Haush wins FG battle: 4-3.

SD1 / Hawk bettors bow to his excellence. Cha-Ching!
Been bowing to Hauschmoney's excellence for several years now.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":v1mnfde9 said:
Safely back among the comfort and familiarity of our division opponents, the offense again features plays geared toward getting the TE's the ball in space, drawing the very-trickable Cards linebackers into coverage, and softening running lanes. Look for Bevell to have separated his cranium from his posterior and utilize play action early, and often. Look for Pete to make Peterson earn it by going at him just like the last game. They will get a few lucky whiffs from Britt and Sweezy, but Russell's acute study of the opponent means he escapes at will. Kearse will have a better day than Baldwin, and look for the coming out party of one Paul Richardson and his YAC.

On D, be prepared to see pressure up the middle to flush the newbie out of the pocket to allow ET to do his magic. We are not only going to stack the box, we're gonna set up tents and play Jenga while our DB's single-up against a QB that should be looking off his receiver targets like an enamored schoolboy staring at a hot substitute teacher's rack.

Relax my friends, we're gonna spank these fools.

Hawks: 24
Cards: 9

:thcoffee:
Hmmm! You mention Sweeze and Britt 'whiffs,' but totally ignore having Bailey --a player who is admittedly more comfortable at guard- playing on Russells blind side. I would call this score prediction very optimistic.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
tom sawyer":1mhvfg2c said:
I’m getting’ really friggin’ tired of predicting blow-outs against teams we should/could and the Hawks not delivering for me.
Here we go again, a team that has no business on the grid with us, now, in our current zone of play.

Russell shines on Sunday night, 3 TD’s, add Lynch for another… defense smothers the QB and dominates the line, we hold the ball for 40 plus minutes and come out on top a whopping….

Hawks - 38
Redheaded tweety-birds - 3

I'm no longer tired of predicting a blow out.

Thanks guys!!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
tom sawyer":3ji5gkbo said:
tom sawyer":3ji5gkbo said:
I’m getting’ really friggin’ tired of predicting blow-outs against teams we should/could and the Hawks not delivering for me.
Here we go again, a team that has no business on the grid with us, now, in our current zone of play.

Russell shines on Sunday night, 3 TD’s, add Lynch for another… defense smothers the QB and dominates the line, we hold the ball for 40 plus minutes and come out on top a whopping….

Hawks - 38
Redheaded tweety-birds - 3

I'm no longer tired of predicting a blow out.

Thanks guys!!
You rock man!

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
storm74":23mgc6jq said:
I see another annoying first half coming with putrid offensive football on both sides. I see Bevell calling a crap game in the first half before finally relenting and giving Lynch the ball 15 times in the second half after Lynch only getting the ball 5 times in the first half. I see Russell running for his life but busting a few for key first downs. At the end of the first half 6-3 Hawks.

Second half defense comes alive and gives the offense multiple short fields to work with and the seahawks absolutely go on a roll and score 24 points in the second half while only giving up one more field goal.

Final Score 30-6

Winner here. Sure didn't see a blowout comin', well done!

Latest posts